Kodi Community Forum
v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v18 Pellucid [Kodi Leia] (/showthread.php?tid=328930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - HydroDiOxide - 2019-01-09

@thedeadman 

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but: using arrow key (d-pad on xbox) down will cycle the library list back to the top when it comes to last row. However, key up won't cycle the list to the last row of the library. This would be helpful when picking an item from the end of the library.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Sinisan - 2019-01-10

(2018-12-24, 16:29)Velzerat Wrote: Playlists are empty for me. It says X titles (correct amount), but the playlist itself is completely blank
 Hi all,

Same for me, and it's a real problem. Did you find any solution for that ? Thank you very much Smile

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Sbcobra - 2019-01-11

@loggio can u share your  changes to DialogSeekBar.xml and DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml ?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - snarby2014 - 2019-01-17

They're on GitHub https://github.com/chrisbevan/skin.pellucid/issues/43 look great, thanks @loggio !

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - loggio - 2019-01-18

Yes, sorry... They're on Github as snarby2014 says.

I've made other changes/enhancements to this skin since, but it's starting to become quite an extensive changelog...  I won't share any more changes until I hear back from @thedeadman on whether he wants to add these changes or not. He's been absent as lately.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-01-18

Loggio: Sorry - Life is getting in the way of things at the moment. Bear with me.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - nonJon - 2019-01-18

(2019-01-18, 02:15)loggio Wrote:  I won't share any more changes until I hear back from @thedeadman on whether he wants to add these changes or not.

Or perhaps start a mod thread?

No sorry. Won't be starting a mod thread.

(2019-01-18, 12:10)thedeadman Wrote: Loggio: Sorry - Life is getting in the way of things at the moment. Bear with me.

Perfectly fine mate, as to be expected. No rush at all.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - Andromachz - 2019-01-26

Hello,

I'm fan of pellucid, now it's available on v18, I'm using it again.

But while I used aeon nox skin, I've been able to show on home menu, a button for getting in a video view pointing on a specific source (with animation movies) and another button with another source (for standard movies).

On both view, I was able to change the view type,  like the original video view with posters.

But on pellucid, I have the same button pointing on the videos sources, but I can not change the view type, I only get the file tree view.

Does anyone know how I could achieve what I did with other skin ?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - jangjong - 2019-01-27

Been a long time Kodi user. I love this skin..

Only one thing missing for me which is file info i used to get when i open the information screen. Sometimes scrappers don't map the correct shows or movies so i need to manually refresh it but without knowing the file name or the path i have no idea what it is...

Is there any way to modify the information screen to show the file name at the bottom of the screen or something?

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - thedeadman - 2019-01-27

Sorry for the lack of posts of late. I'll try and respond as best I can but forgive me if i've missed anything.

@008325: Not as easy as just changing the font i'm afraid - i'll also need translations. The font I use is Roboto and Roboto slab. If you can supply eastern versions and translations i'll be happy to include them.

@infire: Your issues are related to the use of an external video addon that I don't support. I can't help with that. Sorry.

@Platoche: The Genre filters are not currently available. You can however still use playlists to do that level of filtering if you wish.

@walnuts84: Thanks for raising. I'm not keen on adding a ton of metadata but I might add a bit more detail into the info screen in the next version.

@HydroDiOxide: Can you tell me which part of the library this problem occurs please?

@Andromachz: Sorry - no view switching in Pellucid. If you are using an addon for your content, some work well, some don't work at all.  

@jangjong: Good point. I'll add the filename to the infoscreen.

@loggio: Thanks for your mods. I'm working through them and they will be included once i've tweaked the layouts a bit.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - ahpatel - 2019-01-31

Running into a bug on v18 where the menu from Netflix/Amazon type plugins is overlaid on top of the show selection screen.  (screenshots from Netflix provided for clarity).  Once I click into something from the menu on the main level (i.e., New Releases), the shows pop up and can be selected (notice the selection is highlighting the "Great News" show), but the main Netflix menu stays visible on top.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - bonezy - 2019-01-31

Just switched to this skin after the Leia upgrade, using an Nvidia Shield.

Coming from Grid, this is the only skin that suits my taste, so thx!
I was pleasantly surprised by its simplicity and elegance.
My only two minor gripes would be that I would love to use a different font for it than the two it has and I wish it offered more view types in the movies and tv shows section.

RE: Pellucid [Kodi Leia] - DonTomate - 2019-02-01

Hi @thedeadman, I have a question where you can maybe help me. I love the "New Movies", "New Episodes" and "Continues watching" widget, but there is one thing I would like to know if it can be modified. Currently in this widget only the episodes of the series that are halfway, that is, they are started. If I finish an episode, it does not show that series anymore. I would like to modify it so that I can show the next chapter of a series in progress, although that chapter is about to begin, similar to the "On deck" section of Plex. I hope you can help me. If I have not explained myself correctly let me know, I'm sorry for my poor English.