Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-08-29

@latts9923 , I have 2 requests.

1. Can you add the artist (clear) logo in the upperleft corner when the album window is opened for the Shelf3D and Shelf3DV3 view?

2. For the music main menu, I prefer to use the artist widget. After the first library scan, the widget will display the artist by alpabetical order (ascending). Nice. But when a new artist is being added to the music library, the alpabetical order gets disrupted. The new artists are being added at the end.
After the second, third,etc scan, the sort order will look like this: artists A-Z, new artist.

Can you add or change some code please which will force the widget to always display the artists by alphabetical order (ascending)? I think this is a small improvement.Image

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - JanM201 - 2020-09-07

Hi @latts9923 
First, thanks very much for the recent updates. Everything is working pretty well.
Now, on a more personal note, I have a request.
Currently, if you have "Consensus" in the top menu & you are on a set, it will show the "Set Plot", like so:
If you have "Plot" in the top menu, it will show the "Extended plot for the movies in the set", like so:
Now I know it is working correctly like you said in the update, but I would like it a bit different.
Is there code I can change to keep my top menu on consensus in order for my other movies to display only the consensus like it's working currently,
but change the set to display the "Extended plot for the movies in the set" like in the 2nd picture.

In other words, for my normal movies I'd like it to display the consensus only (which is working correctly at the moment), like so:
When I'm on a movie set, I'd like the "Extended plot for the movies in the set", like so:
Currently this is not possible. Like I said, this is only personal preference.
Hope you make sense of it all & thanks again for everything you do for us. Rofl

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-09-10

@MB1968
@JanM201
I'll take a look at your requests when I get back to my modding PC.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - JanM201 - 2020-09-10

Thanks very much. No rush Rofl

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-09-12

@latts9923 , thanks.

I've a question for you.

A couple of weeks ago, I reported that the back cover for music albums don't work under CoreElec for the Shelf3DV2 view. The cd case won't flip to the backside.

I recently discovered, that the skin has no problem to display the back cover (back.jpg) when playing a song and using music layout 3D.

Maybe this is a clue for you, to fix the Shelf3D issue for CoreElec?ImageImage

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Kupo91 - 2020-09-13

Hi, not sure if it's just me but I noticed that the panel view doesn't show the movie/tv show names anymore.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Kupo91 - 2020-09-20

(2020-09-13, 13:16)Kupo91 Wrote: Hi, not sure if it's just me but I noticed that the panel view doesn't show the movie/tv show names anymore.

Nobody?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-09-23

@MB1968
I'll take a look.

@Kupo91
The title is now tied to the "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" setting in the Top Menu. What do you have selected for that setting?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Kupo91 - 2020-09-23

(2020-09-23, 13:09)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91
The title is now tied to the "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" setting in the Top Menu. What do you have selected for that setting?

Ahh now it works Smile Nothing was selected for some reason

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-09-25

@MB1968
I looked at the code, and I'm not sure why the front case animation doesn't work for you in Shelf3D v2. After four seconds it should slide off the screen to the right.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-09-26

@melons2
Do you have "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 6? That was the only setting for the disc art that was not set to rotate. It is now fixed and will be part of the next update.

@Vimmelthevampire
@MB1968
I made some changes to the code in Shelf 3D v2 to see if this fixes the problem you're having with the jewel box not displaying the back art. It will be part of the next update.

@JanM201
I added two new lines of code for the variable that controls the plot and consensus for KodiFlix.

1. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected for a Set and the Extended Plot is missing, it will display the Set Plot.
2. If you have "CONSENSUS" selected for a Set and the Extended Plot is available, it will display the Extended Plot.

This will be available in the next update.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - melons2 - 2020-09-26

(2020-09-26, 01:13)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2
Do you have "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 6? That was the only setting for the disc art that was not set to rotate. It is now fixed and will be part of the next update.
Thank you

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-09-27

(2020-09-26, 01:39)latts9923 Wrote: @Vimmelthevampire
@MB1968
I made some changes to the code in Shelf 3D v2 to see if this fixes the problem you're having with the jewel box not displaying the back art. It will be part of the next update.
Nice to hear!