Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-10-17

@MB1968

I just tried the In Cinemas TMDb widget and it displays the movie posters.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-10-17

Hmmm strange. On my side, the issue occurs on Kodi for Android, WBMC (Kodi fork) for Android and Kodi for CoreELEC. Have you tried different TMDb widgets?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-10-18

@MB1968

I just tested the TMDb widget on my FireTV, and I am seeing the problem you reported. I am using the most current version available for all three Add-ons from the forum link you provided, but I am still not seeing images.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-10-18

Is there anything you can do, when the issue remains?

EDIT
F.Y.I.
(2020-10-18, 01:37)Karellen Wrote: That is one of the issues we are trying to resolve. It will most likely result in an emergency release of Kodi for v18. A bit of patience, we are getting there Smile

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-10-23

UPDATE #28 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.9

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to KodiFlix to display the landscape image for Sets if available. If not available, it will display the first fanart of the first movie in the Set.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix TV not displaying the "SHOW THUMBNAIL FLAGS" setting in episodes when the Boxsets view layout was selected. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a few problems with List 3D v2 for music. The duration and tracklist was not displaying for the focused album, and the jewel box animation was not working.
  • I renamed the references to the watched flags to all lowercase to match the image name so that all OS's will display the images. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-10-23

Thanks for the update. This skin adds so much fun and convenience to Kodi. I truly hope you'll support the AeonMQ7 Leia mod when the Kodi team releases version 19.

Have you found some time to look into my question to sort the music artists by alphabet for the artist widget on the homescreen. That would be a welcome improvement.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-10-23

@MB1968
You're welcome! I have a Matrix version of MQ 7 in the works. There are some Add-ons that the skin uses that are not available for Matrix yet, so it may be a while before it is ready for prime time.

I'll have to take a look at that with the artist widget.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-10-23

(2020-10-23, 19:40)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I have a Matrix version of MQ 7 in the works.

I'll have to take a look at that with the artist widget.

Glad to hear that the MQ7 project continues. For some reason the AeonMQ8 skin runs horrible under Android on my Beelink GT King.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Vimmelthevampire - 2020-10-24

Hi. Can you confirm the fix on the 3dshelfv2 for music that shows back.jpg as the jewel case returns to deposit the disc.
On my setup ( I have both mq7/ 8 mods) the jewel case comes off the screen, to the right and the disc pops from the gap in the cases it leaves behind.
Thanks.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-10-24

(2020-10-24, 11:42)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: Hi. Can you confirm the fix on the 3dshelfv2 for music that shows back.jpg as the jewel case returns to deposit the disc.
On my setup ( I have both mq7/ 8 mods) the jewel case comes off the screen, to the right and the disc pops from the gap in the cases it leaves behind.
Thanks.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-10-24

@Vimmelthevampire

I tested this with MQ 7 and MQ 8 on my Windows PC and Fire TV, and I see the back image when the jewel box slides back in from the right on Shelf 3D v2.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2020-10-24

@MB1968

The "MUSIC-ARTISTS" widget appears to display the artists based on the database ID (musicdb://artists/)...not sure how to add a sort option to this. The other music widgets (like "ARTISTS - RECENTLY ADDED") use the Skin Helper Widgets Add-on, but I don't see an option to list alphabetically.

However, I did find a workaround. If you create a music playlist with no rule and order by artist ascending, add that playlist to an empty main menu listing, turn off "SHOW" (unless you want to see it in the main menu), and then select that as a widget (it will show in the far right widget list). This will display the artists alphabetically even when you add new artists.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2020-10-24

(2020-10-24, 15:57)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
However, I did find a workaround. If you create a music playlist with no rule and order by artist ascending, add that playlist to an empty main menu listing, turn off "SHOW" (unless you want to see it in the main menu), and then select that as a widget (it will show in the far right widget list). This will display the artists alphabetically even when you add new artists.

That's a very nice workaround. Working perfectly. Thanks!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Vimmelthevampire - 2020-10-28

I have installed the mod on pi/libreelec, android, windows and alexelec s905x box. All display the same non return of the jewel case in shelf 3dv2 album view.
The back.jpg is scraped in by artwork beef and displays correctly in 3d now playing screen. It also shows correctly in Aeon Tajo where it deposits the disc correctly.
The standard shelf 3d also displays no back CD art.
Maybe I'm missing the very latest add-on from a repo I haven't installed? Which add-on allows the skin to animate the jewel case please?
Also, does Tajo use a different method?
Thanks again.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Vimmelthevampire - 2020-10-28

My bad. I didn't download skin info service. Its says to on page one, I thought it was holiday mods so must of missed it.
To be fair its not on the mq8 page one.
The case returns with back.jpg and for the first time I see album duration.
Thanks.