Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - mataus19 - 2021-01-03

Hi @latts9923 thanks for maintaining this fantastic mod.

I have a query regarding the KodiFlix view that I use. Since one of the updates the movie duration clashes with the cases. Please see image below. However, I would be grateful if you could let me know how I go about removing all the information that I have circled as I would like a more minimalist look and anyway, all that information can be seen when pressing 'i'. Thanks!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-01-03

@mataus19
You're welcome! I didn't notice that...I'll have to move that info around so it is all visible. If you want to remove that info, open ViewsKodiFlix.xml and find <!--label subinfo logo-->. It looks like you have Center List and Hide Info selected. Find the third "grouplist" down from that and remove the entire thing (142 lines).

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - mataus19 - 2021-01-06

(2021-01-03, 23:40)latts9923 Wrote: @mataus19
You're welcome! I didn't notice that...I'll have to move that info around so it is all visible. If you want to remove that info, open ViewsKodiFlix.xml and find <!--label subinfo logo-->. It looks like you have Center List and Hide Info selected. Find the third "grouplist" down from that and remove the entire thing (142 lines).
Thanks for that latts I managed to get it to work! Just one last thing, what should I delete in ViewsKodiFlix.xml in order to remove the circled info for 'Sets' in the pic below? Thnaks!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - ozmale - 2021-01-07

I really need help. I have followed the install video to the letter to install MQ7 Leia Mod multipal times even a clean install.  Ver 1.0.1.5 installs an run perfectly however as soon as it starts to update to the latest version I get this error
"The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied."

I cant be the only person with this problem.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - emani - 2021-01-07

Hello Latts,
 since i did the update on Aeon MQ 7 Mod to ver. 1.0.3.5 i no longer see fanart for movie sets.  is there some new settings that has to be enabled?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-01-07

@mataus19
I'm not at my PC right now, but I think right below where I told you to edit there is another grouplist for Sets that has an image linked to flags/sets/sets.png (I think that's the right path). Remove that grouplist and see how it looks.

@emani
I've been tweaking the fanart settings for the past few skin versions, but I thought I had everything working right with this last release. Sets has it's own fanart settings. Have you cycled through all of them...Default, Curtains, etc. to see which one is not working?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - thesabear - 2021-01-10

Hi @latts9923,
First off, let me say thanks for your work on this fantastic mod.
I am a relative noob to this and am slowly trying to learn my way around. I have been using it for a while now and have managed to get it set up as I want, searching this forum when I run into problems.

All my info is contained in NFO files and I don't use any online scrapers.
Recently I have a problem with the skin helper service not showing me Rotten Tomato ratings/my personal ratings/Oscar details/and Studio logos. I use KodiFlix view, as in my opinion, this is the best, however when I change to any of the other views available this data also does not appear.
When I was initially trying to get the above-mentioned information to show I found info in the forum suggesting to remove the simplecache.db and then let Kodi repopulate this data, which worked like a charm at the time. Since this problem has reappeared I tried this solution but it no longer works for me.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Best,

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - ozmale - 2021-01-10

(2021-01-10, 22:12)thesabear Wrote: Hi @latts9923,
I am a relative noob to this and am slowly trying to learn my way around. I have been using it for a while now and have managed to get it set up as I want, searching this forum when I run into problems.

Recently I have a problem with the skin helper service not showing me Rotten Tomato ratings/my personal ratings/Oscar details/and Studio logos. I use KodiFlix view, as in my opinion, this is the best, however when I change to any of the other views available this data also does not appear.
When I was initially trying to get the above-mentioned information to show I found info in the forum suggesting to remove the simplecache.db and then let Kodi repopulate this data, which worked like a charm at the time. Since this problem has reappeared I tried this solution but it no longer works for me.

Best,
Others (including me) are having the same problem with Aeon MQ8 skin. this is the only solution I could come up with for MQ8, sadly it involves a fresh install.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342529&pid=3001873#pid3001873

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - ozmale - 2021-01-10

(2021-01-10, 22:12)thesabear Wrote: Hi @latts9923,

Best,
others say this works
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=342529&pid=3002022#pid3002022
but I have not tried

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-01-12

@latts9923, is fixing the imdb top 250 rating for tv shows for the KodiFlixTV view still on your to do list? Just curious.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-01-13

@MB1968
I'm not sure what's going on with the Top 250 for TV Shows. It's working on other skins, and I'm using the same Skin Helper code as they are.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-01-13

(2021-01-13, 00:08)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I'm not sure what's going on with the Top 250 for TV Shows. It's working on other skins, and I'm using the same Skin Helper code as they are.
Hmmm that's a pity. Did you change the code for the IMDb Top250 list lately? Or is this piece of coding still the same for some period of time? I'm curious whether an older version of KodiflixTV.xml, containing different coding, would make any difference.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-01-13

@MB1968
It's the same code that's been there since Krypton. It doesn't display in Video Info any more either.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-01-13

This sounds like a mission impossible to fix it...

I removed the status for tv shows in the KodiFlixTV.xml file recently. Another peculiar issue that occurred spontaneously.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Angelinas - 2021-01-15

(2021-01-13, 20:04)MB1968 Wrote: This sounds like a mission impossible to fix it...

I removed the status for tv shows in the KodiFlixTV.xml file recently. Another peculiar issue that occurred spontaneously.

I think you will find this interesting...ImdbTop.250
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676&pid=3003126#pid3003126