Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Angelinas - 2021-01-29

(2021-01-29, 18:22)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I'll see what I can do.

info for status in AeonMQ8 and MQ7 provided Script NextAired
Property(NextAired.Status)....He use wrong version.(broken)
Just finished code for Matrix  script.tv.show.next.aired.....wait before start to change code in skin.
Test with MQ8 showing good values, need to finish windows for Guide TV
Matrix MQ8

GuideTV

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-01-29

Thanks guys!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-01-31

@MB1968
I added the background image to the stream details. It will be part of the next update.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-01-31

Awesome! Thanks.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-02-01

@latts9923 - Hi Latts,

Is there a link I can manually download the Media Icons Pack from? When I click on update available it just says it's downloading, but nothing happens.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-01

@shedrock
I was hoping I could get this problem fixed on the repo for the next update to the Leia Mod. You caught me! Haha. For some reason updates to this Add-on fail every time. I'm trying to figure out why. You can download it here. To use this version I had to uninstall the old one and then install this version.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-02-01

(2021-02-01, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote: To use this version I had to uninstall the old one and then install this version.
Thank you @"latts9923. I really appreciate it. I hope you get it all sorted. Smile

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-02

@shedrock and everyone,

I think I figured out the problem with the Colored Mediaicons update. There will be another update made available to go along with the next skin update. You'll have to remove the existing version and install the newest version from the repo, but after you do that all future updates should install from the repo just fine. I'll post more info along with the next skin update.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-02-02

(2021-02-02, 01:47)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock and everyone,
I think I figured it out earlier on. I saw that it had the same version number as the previous one, so I just changed the version number in the new one to 0.1.2 and that fixed it.

Thanks for the update.

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-02

@shedrock
Well, that's actually the version number I'm going to release with the next skin update. The problem was that there were faulty characters in some of the record label images. I had to compile a new Textures file. That is what the updates were barfing on when it tried to install from the repo.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-02-02

Glad you got it sorted. It installed for me on LibreELEC. I will uninstall it and reinstall it with the next update, just to be on the safe side. 🙂

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-05

UPDATE #36 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.7

Image Additions
  • I added a background to the stream details so they are easier to read. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a setting to the music viz settings to let you show/hide the furniture when accessing the OSD.
  • I added code to display animated images for your artists or albums. Thanks to manfeed for the code and the info on how to implement it. (Follow the link to see how to add the settings to advancedsettings.xml. Check page 2 of the thread for links to album images. Place your animated artist or album images in the same folder as your existing artwork for the artist or album. There are two ways to get the artwork to display...using Artwork Beef or manually adding the image. To auto add the image to your database using Artwork Beef, go to your Artwork Beef settings and scroll down to Music. Add ANIMATEDTHUMB to "ADDITIONAL ART TYPES FOR ARTISTS" and "ADDITIONAL ART TYPES FOR ALBUMS". You can also manually add your images by going to the info screen for the artist or album, select "GET THUMB", select "animatedthumb", and select your image.)

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the Smart Shortcuts so that they display the correct background for the selected item. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug!
  • I removed some info and adjusted the position of the audio and subtitle flags for episodes in Video Info.

Image Maintenance
  • I changed the music viz code to hide the furniture if info or Music OSD is selected. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

I've added new versions of the Colored Mediaicons and Colored Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo. There were multiple images with invalid characters in the name causing updates to fail when trying to install...that has been fixed with these new versions. Before installing, please uninstall your existing versions and then install the updates via my repo. Any future updates should install just fine after that.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-02-06

Thanks for this Leia mod update and also for the Matrix mod update. It must be very time consuming to maintain all those different skin versions.

I'm very satisfied with the semi dark background when viewing the stream details.
Thank for honouring my request.

I think I found at least one minor issue, that already was there before version 1.0.3.7. I'll report later. Have a nice weekend.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-07

@MB1968
You're welcome! Yeah, it's becoming clear that whenever MQ 9 is released and I start modding that, I will probably have to drop support for the Krypton mod. But we'll see how it goes.

You bet...glad the new stream background is to your liking.

Have a good weekend as well!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - danzel4711 - 2021-02-07

I installed your repo first than i got this error with script.skin.helper.service.version 1.1.1.24.