Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-02-14

(2021-02-14, 16:09)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
The only difference I see from IncludeVariables.xml in v1.0.3.5 to the current version is an extra line for sets. If I browse a folder that has Movies I haven't imported into my library, it shows fanart of random Movies as I scroll through them even though they all have fanart images.

My bad. I probably edited SkinVariables.xml a while ago.

I'm currently using this modded 1.0.3.8 version. Now you should see some differences. (I think the code for animatedfanart is broken in this modded version.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw0xuak80ggijxw/IncludesVariables.xml?dl=0

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-14

@MB1968
I tried your version...same result.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-02-14

Strange, it is working perfect on my side. No black backgrounds and no wrong fanarts anymore.

ImageImageImage

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-02-16

Is it possible to make the left column a bit wider, or to use 2 instead of 3 columns? My cpu has 6 cores. The cpu usage for 3 cores is not displayed. The last cores always seem to have the highest cpu load, so it would be nice to see these values.

Please check the progress bar at the bottom on the left side. The textlabel for disk usage (?) is not visible.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2021-02-16

@latts9923
I have updated to 1.0.3.8 and now seasonal fanart is black. this already happened in an older update. See if you can correct in the next update. Thank you very much for your work and effort. another thing I wanted to comment on. I don't know why it recognizes awards and Oscars and after a while they disappear. you have to go back film by film to information and wait for it to appear again. I don't know if this happens to someone else. thanks again

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-16

@Eladios
If I select "Season Fanart" for a TV Show's Season fanart option, I see the image I named season(XX)-fanart.jpg. The awards fading may be something with Skin Helper...I've never noticed that.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-16

@MB1968
I fixed the progress bar problem with disk usage. Thanks for finding that!

I'm not sure how that will look if I extend the width of that label. Try this for the CPUs. Open IncludesMenuWidgets.xml and find...
xml:

<!-- Consumo da CPU -->
<control type="label">
<left>75</left>
<top>0</top>
<width>668</width>
<height>38</height>
<font>Font_button</font>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</textcolor>
<label>$LOCALIZE[13271] [COLOR=FFFFFAF0]$INFO[System.CPUUsage] ($INFO[System.CpuFrequency])[/COLOR]</label>
</control>
Under <label> add the line <scroll>true</scroll>

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-02-16

(2021-02-16, 20:57)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I fixed the progress bar problem with disk usage. Thanks for finding that!

I'm not sure how that will look if I extend the width of that label. Try this for the CPUs. Open IncludesMenuWidgets.xml and find...
xml:

<!-- Consumo da CPU -->
<control type="label">
<left>75</left>
<top>0</top>
<width>668</width>
<height>38</height>
<font>Font_button</font>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</textcolor>
<label>$LOCALIZE[13271] [color=FFFFFAF0]$INFO[System.CPUUsage] ($INFO[System.CpuFrequency])[/color]</label>
</control>
Under <label> add the line <scroll>true</scroll>
That did not work unfortunately. I changed the width to 1200 and that worked. The text for the 5th and 6th cpu core is in the middle column and has a grey color, but that doesn't matter. Thanks for helping

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - emani - 2021-02-21

Hello Latts,

Having issues updating Colored Media icons (update fails)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-02-21

@emani
That should be fixed with the last version. What I had to do was close Kodi, remove the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured folder from addons, download and install v0.1.3 manually, and then any further updates from my repo should install without problems.

UPDATE #38 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.9

Image Additions
  • I added the actress name to the actress art for Right List. There is a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the name. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to hide the watched flags if "WATCHED LABEL" is disabled in the Top Menu.
  • I changed the code for the thumb image in Layout 1 of Music Viz to use Skin Helper. It will now display multiple artist artwork for a song. Thanks to Holzfred for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. This was tied to the character art code. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart for List 3D and List 3D v2 for Music was positioned too low for users on a Linux or Android OS. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The watched flag thumbnail was not displaying for unfocused Movies in KodiFlix if you had Boxsets selected as your View Layout and Center List was enabled.
  • The progress bar for the disk usage when viewing System Info was overlapping the label. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-02-21

@latts9923 - Hi Latts,

Is it safe to say the only files modified were in the 1080i folder? I just wanted to know if I have to modify anything else on my end.

Thanks,

Shedrock

@shedrock
Yes, I only modified some files in 1080i.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-02-21

(2021-02-21, 14:57)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
Yes, I only modified some files in 1080i.
Cool, thank you.

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2021-02-23

Hello good. yesterday i automatically updated kodi to version 19 Matrix. not updating nothing works. Aron mq7 is not supported and neither are most addons. Thank goodness I always have a backup. I had to reinstall kodi 18.9 and then restore everything.