Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - ozmale - 2021-04-05

(2021-04-05, 10:08)521256 Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:14)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
Have you installed the latest version of Marcelveldt's repo? It is now updated to display add-ons based on the version of Kodi you are using. I'm updating my repo to do the same.
Yes, I did. Unfortunately I keep getting the message that the dependencies on python 3.0.0. can not be satisfied.
I had this same problem over and over again. I did a lot of testing. And ended up with only one solution (in windows) a complete uninstall and erasure of kodi. Before erasing my working version I installed a new portable version and installed MQ7 as explained in post #1. Then I added a few movies to test that it all worked and it did. Then I did the same with my proper copy. You will lose your library but its doesn't take that long to rebuild it. Like so much software these days kodi remembers things. And it seems there is no way to correct the python problem except erasing kodi and starting again.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-04-05

(2021-04-05, 10:08)521256 Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:14)latts9923 Wrote: @521256
Have you installed the latest version of Marcelveldt's repo? It is now updated to display add-ons based on the version of Kodi you are using. I'm updating my repo to do the same.
Yes, I did. Unfortunately I keep getting the message that the dependencies on python 3.0.0. can not be satisfied.
@521256 

Python 3 is MATRIX ONLY you can not install on Leia so long as the python 3 requirement is there.

What version of script.module.metadatautils do you currently have and what version do you want?

I noticed that the python 3 requirement was removed a few versions back to allow backward compatibility according to release notes however it has now reappeared in the requirements list. Whether that is oversight or deliberate I do not know, but I'm gonna guess it's an oversight.  So try deleting python from the list of requirements or if you are not sure what I'm talking about let me know and I'll upload a hacked version for you.

These are the other requirements. Make sure you also have these or it will not work. I don't know off the top of my head if any of these are Matrix only. If you have them you are good to go if not you might SOL for update.

<import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.9.1"/>
        <import addon="script.module.beautifulsoup4" version="4.9.3" />
        <import addon="script.module.thetvdb" version="1.0.29" />
        <import addon="script.module.musicbrainz" version="0.7.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.simplecache" version="2.0.2"/>
        <import addon="script.module.arrow" version="0.15.5"/>

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-04-10

UPDATE #40 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.1

The newest version of my repo (v3.0.0) is now available. You should be able to update the existing repo with this version by changing the source URL of my repo, or download the zip and install it manually. For some reason the Krypton add-ons are displaying in Leia, so you will still see the MQ 7 Krypton Mod listed in Skins. I'm still working on a fix for that.

Image Bug fixes
  • I forgot to add the white IMAX icon to the Textures file. Thanks to ozmale for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I separated the HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV into two buttons...HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS and HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!
  • I changed the width of the poster, keyart and character art poster for the Video Info screen. It was a tad too wide and caused the image to be distorted. Thanks to shedrock for letting me know!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - shedrock - 2021-04-11

@latts9923 - Thank you very much for the fix, as well as the update. Much appreciated.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Bruce_Banner - 2021-04-11

*QUOTE REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied.
It is not possible to install skin helper service, due to The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied.
Solution?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-04-11

@Bruce_Banner
I just added Cherrypy v17.4.0 to my new repo for Leia. Check the repo for updates and try to install Skin Helper again.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Klojum - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 13:25)Bruce_Banner Wrote: The dependency on script.module.cherrypy version 17.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Please do not quote entire opening posts for a simple question.
You can easily select a portion of a text with your mouse (of finger on a mobile phone) and reply to that text alone.
Or use the @ prefix with a forum user if you want to ping him.
An entire post is a bit obnoxious and useless.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Bruce_Banner - 2021-04-11

(2021-04-11, 13:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner
I just added Cherrypy v17.4.0 to my new repo for Leia. Check the repo for updates and try to install Skin Helper again.

Sorry. But still problem with Skin helper service cherry with Latts kodi repo. Even Skin MQ7 quarrels with cherry.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - EnzymeX - 2021-04-11

Hello everyone, I also use Kodi 17.6 Krypton with Dsplayer and it gives me the same problem, namely "the dependency on script.module.cherrypy.version.17.00 cannot be satisfied". Solutions? Thanks so much

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-04-14

(2021-04-10, 14:12)latts9923 Wrote:  
  • I separated the HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV into two buttons...HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS and HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!

Hi @latts9923 , I don't see the HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS toggle in the KodiFlix views. I'm using the latest language files. Can you check this for the Leia mod?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-04-14

(2021-04-11, 19:48)EnzymeX Wrote: Hello everyone, I also use Kodi 17.6 Krypton with Dsplayer and it gives me the same problem, namely "the dependency on script.module.cherrypy.version.17.00 cannot be satisfied". Solutions? Thanks so much
@EnzymeX 

Hi, here is a link for script.module.cherrypy-17.4.2-2 I don't have Krypton installed any longer so I can't check to make sure this version will install on v17 but it looks like it should work.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - EnzymeX - 2021-04-15

Thank You!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - escoces1968 - 2021-04-25

Hi, I have instaled the last version AEON Mq7 Leia. I have a problem. When I have a collection film the studio icon is show perfectly but when the film in alone, the icons don't show.

Any solution?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - escoces1968 - 2021-04-28

Also, no awards, budget, revenue .

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-04-29

@escoces1968
Do you have your APIs entered in the Metadata add-on?

All,

Anyone else having problems with the Extra Fanart setting with Music? It only seems to be a problem with Leia...Krypton and Matrix is working fine. I could have sworn this was working the last time I checked it...which was a few weeks ago.