Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - escoces1968 - 2021-05-10

(2021-05-09, 15:04)latts9923 Wrote: @escoces1968
I'm having trouble with studios in Leia right now as well. The code for the studio has been the same for quite some time.

In  Colletions View the logos work fine, but when the film is alone, the logo is not displayed.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - daniko - 2021-05-10

me to, in the past ,one month ago it works

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-05-11

@daniko 
@escoces1968 
@latts9923 
And others having problems with studio logos.

This fix was provided by developer of script.module.metadatautils. It was fixed for Matrix version but not Leia which it seems like he is not updating any longer. However the same fix applies to both versions the only difference being you must hand edit the Leia version. The instructions are provided in this and posts following it. The fix simply involves deleting 3 lines in the script's code.

I've moved on to Matrix myself but I unpacked a backup of the last Leia install I had and tried the fix. It worked fine and was easy to do. Try it out and see if helps, I think it will.

If somebody can test and let me know what the last version of script.module.metadatautils for Leia is I will repack an edited version and post it.

EDIT: The last version the script I found for Leia is 1.0.37. I've edited and repacked it as 1.0.37.1 and it can downloaded here. Please let us know if this fix works?

If it does work latts9923 will probably add the edited working version to his repo.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-11

@daniko
@escoces1968
@Juan Mortyme
I remember that fix now. There is a new version (v1.0.40) with the fix applied here.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-05-11

(2021-05-11, 12:53)latts9923 Wrote: @daniko
@escoces1968
@Juan Mortyme
I remember that fix now. There is a new version (v1.0.40) with the fix applied here.

Nice. Good to see it is still being updated, I guess I was wrong.

When I reactivated Leia I see Yahoo Weather is broken. What weather provider did folk switch to?
EDIT: Forget it, I got Yahoo Weather working now.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - escoces1968 - 2021-05-11

I have the version 1.0.40.
The update don't fix the problem for Leia. Icons don't show in Films but it work fine in Collections. 
Also, I have problems with the Detail Info again (awards, budget, etc)

I have the version 1.0.40.
The update don't fix the problem for Leia. Icons don't show in Films but it works fine in Collections. 
Also, I have problems with the Detail Info again (awards, budget, etc)

(2021-05-11, 07:19)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @daniko 
@escoces1968 
@latts9923 

This fix was provided by developer of script.module.metadatautils. It was fixed for Matrix version but not Leia which it seems like he is not updating any longer. However the same fix applies to both versions the only difference being you must hand edit the Leia version. The instructions are provided in this and posts following it. The fix simply involves deleting 3 lines in the script's code.

I've moved on to Matrix myself but I unpacked a backup of the last Leia install I had and tried the fix. It worked fine and was easy to do. Try it out and see if helps, I think it will.

If somebody can test and let me know what the last version of script.module.metadatautils for Leia is I will repack an edited version and post it.

EDIT: The last version the script I found for Leia is 1.0.37. I've edited and repacked it as 1.0.37.1 and it can downloaded here. Please let us know if this fix works?

If it does work latts9923 will probably add the edited working version to his repo.

I have tested too the version 1.0.37.1 but it don't work. I think that the problem is the code inside the films that is diferent inside the collections (it works fine here). I use Shocase View.

(2021-05-11, 16:13)escoces1968 Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 07:19)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @daniko 
@escoces1968 
@latts9923 

I have tested too the version 1.0.37.1 but it don't work. I think that the problem is the code inside the films that is diferent inside the collections (it works fine here). I use Shocase View.
I restart again Kodi and the 1.0.37.1 version is running fine.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - emani - 2021-05-14

Hello Latts,
I am having a continuous issue with coloured media icons not installing. It always says its downloading but only shows 0% for a few seconds then says failed installation. Is there a work around?  My system is Windows 10 Pro running Kodi 18.9 Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.4.2.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - emani - 2021-05-14

(2021-05-14, 23:09)emani Wrote: Hello Latts,
I am having a continuous issue with coloured media icons not installing. It always says its downloading but only shows 0% for a few seconds then says failed installation. Is there a work around?  My system is Windows 10 Pro running Kodi 18.9 Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.4.2.

Update: i removed the add-on and packages and did a re-download and it seem to install now. I will watch for a few days to see if any other errors occur.

Thank you.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-05-15

(2021-05-14, 23:28)emani Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 23:09)emani Wrote: Hello Latts,

Update: i removed the add-on and packages and did a re-download and it seem to install now. I will watch for a few days to see if any other errors occur.

Thank you.
@emani 

Take a look in the 'temp' folder in the addons directory as well. If there is anything in there clean it out. Sometimes after failed installs there will be crap left behind in there that can interfere with further installs. I make a habit of cleaning the Temp folder after any failed install.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-15

@emani
Glad you got it working. I had to unpack the Textures file so the add-on would update via my repo. All future updates should install with no problem.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - escoces1968 - 2021-05-16

I want to copy the code for "Awards" that is inside the view "Right List View" to the "Showcase View".

I want to enter here:

I see the code inside the "Right List View" but I don't know where put in the "Showcase View". Anyone can tell me where insert it?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - escoces1968 - 2021-05-17

(2021-05-16, 15:20)escoces1968 Wrote: I want to copy the code for "Awards" that is inside the view "Right List View" to the "Showcase View".

I want to enter here:

I see the code inside the "Right List View" but I don't know where put in the "Showcase View". Anyone can tell me where insert it?
Solved.