Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-05-19

@latts9923 , can you look at the dialogue info screen for tv shows? Texts are overlapping when info regarding awards is missing.

ImageImage

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-23

@MB1968
I have a fix for this...it will be included in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-24

UPDATE #42 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.3

Image Additions
  • I added a new Batman theme to the Aeon MQ Skin Themes add-on. The theme has been added to the main download for the additional themes and is also available as a separate download with just this theme.
  • I also added a new Batman menu bar, font and visual effects. BE ADVISED...IF YOU SWITCH TO THE BATMAN MENU BAR (IT GETS SELECTED AFTER THE NEON MENU BAR IN SKIN SETTINGS) IT WILL ALTER MULTIPLE COLOR SETTINGS, SWITCH TO THE BATMAN THEME AND ENABLE THE BATMAN VISUAL EFFECTS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST LOADING THE FAVORITES SCRIPTS (UPDATED SCRIPTS & FAVORITES NOW AVAILABLE) AND SAVE YOUR SKIN SETTINGS BEFORE USING THE NEW BATMAN MENU BAR. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea to add all the Batman settings!
  • I also added a new Batman pointer. This is available with the updated Favourites scripts.
  • I added the font glow to the unfocused menu items when switching to the Batman menu bar. I will add this option to the rest of the fonts as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem where the logo would not display at the top in Video Info for episodes. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix where the poster was being displayed twice if you selected "OPEN CASES"...one poster would open with the case and the other poster would remain in position.
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where duplicate info (Premiered, Country, etc.) was being displayed. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The logo and clearart setting for TV Shows in Right List will now display for the TV Show as well. Thanks to 521256 for the request!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - spykos - 2021-05-24

@latts9923

I am trying to install (through your repo) this on Kodi Leia but I am getting error "The dependency on module script.module.tvdb version 1.0.20 could not be satisfied"

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-24

@spykos
You can download v1.0.27 here.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - spykos - 2021-05-24

(2021-05-24, 12:58)latts9923 Wrote: @spykos
You can download v1.0.27 here.

ok thanks. Is there an option to change the color of the Video OSD icons to make it more visible ?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-25

@spykos
You're welcome! You can change the media flags color by going to SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS > CHANGE THE COLOUR OF THE MEDIA FLAGS.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-05-25

(2021-05-24, 01:55)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #42 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.3

[*]I fixed a problem with Video Info where duplicate info (Premiered, Country, etc.) was being displayed. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

Thanks for the update. Can you look at the text label "awards" please? It refers to text id [32287] that does not exist in the language file. I think [32213] is the correct id.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-26

@MB1968
You bet! Roger...I'll take a look at it.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-05-26

Thank you.

Can you look into the same issue again please? I still see double texts in the Dialog Info screen for a couple of tv shows.

ImageImage

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-27

@MB1968
I fixed the Awards label. For the overlapping text try this. Open DialogVideoInfo.xml and find id="47".

Change this visible line...
xml:

<visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(characterart))</visible>

to this...
xml:

<visible>String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(characterart)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards))</visible>

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-05-27

This is working. Thanks for the quick fix.

EDIT: I applied the same fix for Matrix. I'm having some issues currently with the IDMb top 250 status for tv shows. The IMDb icon does not appear. I'll wait a couple of days to see what will happen.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Uploadergt - 2021-05-29

@latts9923 i have a question in this versión is compatible with leía can you explain how add the extra fanart. Sorry i dont know if i need to have the fólder name extra fanart or the art is un the same place i have the movie. Fanart 1 fanart 2 etc. Or i need artwork Beef i use Tiny media manager for organize my art. Thanks if you can help me.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-05-29

@MB1968
You bet bud! Roger...I applied the fix to Krypton as well. I just noticed that my TV Show Top 250 icon is missing as well.

@Uploadergt
You can create an extrafanart subfolder for the Movie if you like, but Artwork Beef will add the extra fanart in the Movie folder as fanart1, fanart2, etc. Then you can use the "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" option.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Uploadergt - 2021-05-30

Someone can help me some icons and info images is missing i update metadatalist but IS not working i use Tiny media manager