Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Uploadergt - 2021-06-16

Hi @latts9923 i see the video in the first post amazing. Im trying use animatedposter but when i go to select manage animated artwork the skin helper salud error check the log. But i cant find the mistake

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-06-16

(2021-06-15, 14:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Steel99
I'll keep trying to reproduce the problem.

@MB1968
1. Yeah, you will have to use "Artwork Beef Fanart" if you no longer use the "extrafanart" subfolder. The "Extra Fanart" setting looks for the "extrafanart" subfolder.
2. Let me check the TV Show "Extra Fanart" setting. I'm pretty sure some of my TV Shows are still using the "extrafanart" subfolder.
3. The Metadata and Artwork module also provides the Top250 and Video Info data (release date, budget, etc.).

1. Clear.
2. Please test thoroughly with extra fanarts in the tv show folder. I'm pretty sure you'll experience the same issues. One is pretty obvious. There's not Artwork Beef Fanart toggle in the seasons topmenu.
3. Clear.

Thanks buddy.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-06-19

@MB1968
1. I see extrafanart for TV Shows if I have an "extrafanart" subfolder. This also applies for Seasons and Episodes.
2. I reworked the code for Seasons artwork. I removed "SEASON FANART" from the Top Menu. Selecting "DEFAULT ARTWORK" will now display season fanart based off Kodi's TV-Show artwork Wiki page. So, if you want to view specific artwork for Season 1, you would name the file season01-fanart.jpg in the main TV Show folder.
3. You can now select the "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" setting while viewing Seasons.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2021-06-19

(2021-06-19, 01:28)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
1. I see extrafanart for TV Shows if I have an "extrafanart" subfolder. This also applies for Seasons and Episodes.
2. I reworked the code for Seasons artwork. I removed "SEASON FANART" from the Top Menu. Selecting "DEFAULT ARTWORK" will now display season fanart based off Kodi's TV-Show artwork Wiki page. So, if you want to view specific artwork for Season 1, you would name the file season01-fanart.jpg in the main TV Show folder.
3. You can now select the "ARTWORK BEEF FANART" setting while viewing Seasons.

1. Okay. But I don't use the extrafanart folders anymore. I'm following the Kodi guidelines now. Can you check please what happens when the extra fanart images are stored in the tv show folder?

2. I hadn't expect that. Will I still see the default fanart, when I don't use seasonxx-,fanart.jpg images?

3. Nice, thanks. I hope the Artwork Beef Fanart will show the extra fanart images stored in the main tv show folder, when viewing the seasons menu.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-06-20

@MB1968
1 & 3. To see the fanart images in the TV Show folder you should use "ARTWORK BEEF FANART".
2. Yes, it should display the default fanart if season fanart images are missing.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-06-22

(2021-06-01, 14:02)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Looking at the code for v1.0.40, it seems to have that fix included. I am still trying to get the studio and Top250 icons to display. Once I get them working again, I'll take a look at KodiFlixTV.

@latts9923 
I recently noticed that studio logos are once again missing in action. Also the detailed info (budget, awards, etc.) is not being fetched. Can I assume this is the same case with yourself and others, as referred to above?  

NOTE: The problem in not occurring in my Matrix installation.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-06-22

@Juan Mortyme
I am having the same problems as you...it was working fine for a while, and then it just quit again.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - grimmace92 - 2021-06-22

Is there a problem with the certification flag showing at the bottom on the media flag bar?  For some reason its not showing for me anymore.  It's just a blank space.  I use NFO's if that means anything.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-06-22

(2021-06-22, 14:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
I am having the same problems as you...it was working fine for a while, and then it just quit again.
@latts9923 and anyone else who has had problems with the studio icons, etc.

OK, so I figured out the problem. Seems if you accepted the offered update for script.module.metadatautils the Leia version didn't have that "fix" from a couple versions ago. (python 3 version had the fix but not the python 2). I reinstalled a "fixed" script.module.metadatautils-1.0.37 from my archive and it worked fine. I then dug up the link for the "fixed" script.module.metadatautils-1.0.40, downloaded it from here, updated it from zip and now all is well, studio logos, awards, detailed info are all working again.

Cheer

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2021-06-23

@Juan Mortyme
I installed the "fixed" v1.0.37 as well, removed simplecache.db and the missing info began to display again. I installed v1.0.40, removed simplecache.db and the missing info does not display.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2021-06-23

(2021-06-23, 03:02)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
I installed the "fixed" v1.0.37 as well, removed simplecache.db and the missing info began to display again. I installed v1.0.40, removed simplecache.db and the missing info does not display.
@latts9923 
I was able to reproduce your results. After deleting cache v1.0.40 failed. If I didn't delete the cache it continued to work after update. I have no idea why deleting the cache would break v1.0.40? Anyway, good catch.

With that being the case I'm going to stick with 1.0.37 because I sometimes delete the cache to resolve other issues. I'll just edit the version number to avoid being pestered to update.

EDIT: One interesting side effect was the loss of the language icons but only in the Kodi Flix view. This is regardless of which version of script used. And to be honest I can't recall if or when the language icon last worked in Kodi Flix view.

@Juan Mortyme
I'll take a look at the language flag with KodiFlix.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - grimmace92 - 2021-06-23

(2021-06-23, 05:52)Juan Mortyme Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 03:02)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
@latts9923 
I was able to reproduce your results. After deleting cache v1.0.40 failed. If I didn't delete the cache it continued to work after update. I have no idea why deleting the cache would break v1.0.40? Anyway, good catch.

With that being the case I'm going to stick with 1.0.37 because I sometimes delete the cache to resolve other issues. I'll just edit the version number to avoid being pestered to update.

EDIT: One interesting side effect was the loss of the language icons but only in the Kodi Flix view. This is regardless of which version of script used. And to be honest I can't recall if or when the language icon last worked in Kodi Flix view.
Do you have the "fixed" version of 1.0.37 available?

@grimmace92
Here's a link to the modified v1.0.37

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - grimmace92 - 2021-06-23

(2021-06-23, 16:16)latts9923 Wrote: @grimmace92
Here's a link to the modified v1.0.37
Thanks!