Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2018-08-07

@jasn

You're welcome!  I'll take a look at the widgets after I finish fixing the 3D views. I thought I fixed the ratings stars in the Right List view, but I'll take another look.

@kow1234

Yeah, I noticed that on my Krypton version. I have a fix for Shelf 3D, Shelf 3D v2 and List 3D for Leia...still fighting with the Krypton versions. I will also be adding the original List 3D view to Krypton and Leia.

@Asiapentti

I did notice the tracklist problem while I was working on the List 3D view and I have a fix for it. I'll look at the animation for the 3D music layout.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - Asiapentti - 2018-08-07

Thank you Latts. Appreciate your work!

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2018-08-09

I think I have all the code fixed for the 3D views. The only thing that's not working at the moment is some of the skin helper requests. The song count and album list is not working in Shelf 3D. Is anyone else having the same problem?  It works fine in Krypton, but not in Leia.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - emiralles - 2018-08-09

Thanks latts, it's a great work. 

I test your last version in leia alfa 3 and I think that better it's impossible.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2018-08-10

@emiralles

Thank you sir! I give you a lot of the credit...this is an update to your Krypton Mod. The only thing I'm still having trouble with is some of the skin helper requests.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - billyx - 2018-08-11

The on/off switches look really stupid. Where do i find the graphic file?

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2018-08-11

@billyx

Now that's some constructive criticism. A lesser man would tell you to stick it where the sun doesn't shine for making that comment and then immediately asking for assistance, but I'm bigger than that.

The two radio button images are packed in the Textures.xbt file located in "skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\media". You'll need the Kodi Texture Tool to decompile the file. Once decompiled you will find the two buttons in the custom folder.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - emiralles - 2018-08-13

(2018-08-09, 14:25)emiralles Wrote: Thanks latts, it's a great work. 

I test your last version in leia alfa 3 and I think that better it's impossible.

Thanks for your words, but I think that you made a great job. When I'll changed to kodi leia I will not make any change. I'm sure of this.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - Purge - 2018-08-15

@latts9923 Thank you your work Smile

The Mod is awesome.

I only have two little Bugs :

1) There is no Icon for Movies i start watched. The continue watching flag is missing

2) When i selected play video file at startup , i get a boot loop and kodi crashes

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2018-08-16

@Purge

You're welcome...and thanks for the kind words!

Bug #1 - Some views (Right List for one) will show a percentage played icon and others do not. I can look at adding the percentage played to all views. For some reason I forgot to include the resume image (as well as a few others) for KodiFlix with Leia. I will include that in the next update.

Bug #2 - I finally figured out the playlist startup problem with Leia. I will include that in the next update as well.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - billyx - 2018-08-19

(2018-08-11, 21:04)latts9923 Wrote: @billyx

Now that's some constructive criticism. A lesser man would tell you to stick it where the sun doesn't shine for making that comment and then immediately asking for assistance, but I'm bigger than that.

The two radio button images are packed in the Textures.xbt file located in "skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\media". You'll need the Kodi Texture Tool to decompile the file. Once decompiled you will find the two buttons in the custom folder.
Didn't know that it was for a man like you important to hear the usual sentences like "Thank you for your good work" and "I love your skin" first. 

I think the criticism was very constructive, but I can explain it more in detail. The toggles looks like being form a cheap first person shooter and don't fit to the rest of the skin.

Anyway, thanks for the information. I found the graphics and saw, that it was easier to revert the change with the custom folder in skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod/1080i/defaults.xml back than rebuilding the Textures.xbt file.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2018-08-19

@billyx

I'm not getting into a peeing contest with you. You're welcome.

RE: Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod - wints - 2018-08-19

Hi first off, many thanks for creating a comparable Leia skin, the only problem I'm having is that I can't seem to change any colour settings like fonts or media flag area and so on, do I need to add an addon or is it me being stupid and missing a setting I need to enable ? cheers