Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-10

@MB1968
I fixed the genre fanart. When I updated the code for fanart I forgot to add the genre option. I added the option to MQ 8 as well. Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-14

UPDATE #47 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.8

Image Additions
  • I added the "Premiered" field back to Music Videos for Video Info. The audio/subtitle flags will slide up/down depending on whether or not the Premiered info is available. Thanks to _Mike_ for the request!
  • I added the option to switch between Basic/Detailed view for TV Shows while viewing Video Info...similar to Movies. This will display the following ratings from your TV Show NFO...imdb, metacritic, themoviedb, tomatometerallaudience, tomatometerallcritics, and tvdb. If you are missing info for a certain rating, it will display like the second image below. If you notice any problems please let me know. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
    Ratings from TV Show NFO

Missing ratings

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Layout 6 of the Music Viz screen where you were unable to turn off the Similar Artist, Albums, or Banner with their respective buttons. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!
  • The audio icon was displaying in the KodiFlixTV media flags for TV Shows and Seasons. It should only display for Episodes.
  • The genre fanart was not working for Movies/TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the watched flag for widgets. Thanks to Idefix-hh for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the size of the character poster for the Video Info screen.
  • The weather/time info at the top of Layout 3D for Music Viz will now slide to the left corner if the animated lyrics are enabled. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-15

Thanks for the update. The detailed info for tv shows looks beautiful. Very well done. Do I have to refresh my tv shows to see al all ratings?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-16

@MB1968
You bet...and thanks! The TV Shows are hit and miss when using the scraper. I asked Angelinas about why the show Breaking Bad didn't display the TVDb rating. He said it uses script.module.thetvdb to pull that info, but I am still unable to get it to work.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-16

Okay, but is it necessary to rescan my tv shows or are the ratings already present in MyVideos116.db/simplecache.db?

I noticed that the new version of IncludesVariables.xml fixed the genre fanart issue. Nice. But this updated version of IncludesVariables.xml comes with a downside for me. Fanart for ordinary folders containing a video file, won't display anymore. The background remains black. I was still using a custom version of IncludesVariables.xml containing outdated fanart code to avoid this issue.

And it is one the reasons why I still prefer the Leia mod. The Matrix mod has the same issue. You can check this by executing the following steps
1. Create a folder on one of your sources. Put a video file, poster.jpg and a fanart.jpg in it.
2. Add the folder to your favorites
3. Go to favorites and select the folder.
You'll probably see a black background.

Here are some examples.
Leia with custom IncludesVariables.xml

Leia with default IncludesVariables.xml

Estuary skin

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-17

@MB1968
Some ratings should already be present in the simplecache database. When I was adding the code to display the ratings, the Rotten Tomatoes ratings appeared as I added them.

I just added the show from your screenshot to Favorites and I see the fanart with default fanart selected...

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-17

(2022-01-17, 14:47)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I just added the show from your screenshot to Favorites and I see the fanart with default fanart selected...

Did you add Britain's Got Talent to your library first? I'm talking about folders containing a video file that are not part of the video library.

Create a folder Test Folder. Put a video file, poster.jpg and fanart.jpg in it. Add it to your favorites. Go to favorites. Select the folder. I'm sure you'll see a black background.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-18

@MB1968
No, I didn't add it to my library. I just added it to Favorites.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-18

Okay, that's strange. I'll test it under Windows and I'll let you know what I'll see there. Maybe it's an issue only related to Android. What was your source, a folder on your pc?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-19

Hi latts, I can't remember anymore which procedure I have followed to add a videofolder to my favourites. That must have been a while ago, But I'm sure I did not use the Kodi built in filemanager to do so. When I use the filemanager to add a favorite, I'm seeing the following line in favourites.xml:

On my Windows PC (Kodi test environment): >ActivateWindow(10003,"D:\\Video\\Overige Video's\\",return)

But I followed a different procedure, because the code in my current favourties.xml is slightly different:
On my Android Box (my daily driver): ActivateWindow(10025,"smb://MIJNPC/D/Video/Overige Video's/",return)

Notice the difference in ActivateWindow(10003.... and ActivateWindow(10025....

On my Windows pc, I'm still not seeing the fanart.jpg. I'm using the latest default Leia mod on Windows. Untouched. Can you please describe the procedure you've followed in orde to add a videofolder to your favourites? And what code do you see in your favourites.xml?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-20

@MB1968
I add the TV Show by selecting Files in the TV Show submenu, but said no to adding it to my library. I'll have to look at the xml when I get home.

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-20

Ah I see, we are not following the same procedure. I'm using custom submenu's. Therefore I'm interested in the code you'll see in your favourites. I think this might help fixing my issue.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-01-21

@MB1968
My xml shows "ActivateWindow(10025...". So you added the folder to Favorites via Files Manager?

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-21

Thanks for that info. I'll have to find out what the procedure was on my Android Box. But definItely not the File Manager. Adding a folder from the File Manager to my favorites, will open the File Manager when I click on the favorite/bookmark.

I added the favorites that are linked to folders on my pc (samba protocol) years ago. Give me some time, how I did so. I assume by adding a new source, without adding it to the library. But I'm not sure.

However it is strange that you're seeing the fanart.jpg background and I don't, while we're using the same window referal and the Leia mod "out of the box".

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-01-23

There's something wrong with extrafanart images on my side for the music library. I have all my fanart stored locally in the Artist Information folder. I have extrafanart for all of my artists. However for many artists, the extrafanart images don't work. For other artists I'm seeing extrafanart images that I've never saved to my system.

Any idea what it is causing this mess on my side? Wrong setting in the meta module? Wrong skin setting?