Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-11-06

@latts9923 i have checked log which tells me and files is empty. There is nothing. It gives me problems again embuary helper. And oscars is still missing. I don't know whether to update to a previous version like 1.035 and if the problems are solved go to updated What do you advise me friend?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-06

@Eladios
You're welcome! I am running the following versions of add-ons...

Metadatautils - 1.0.46
Skin Helper - 1.1.35
Embuary Helper - 1.5.0

Do you have your APIs entered for Metadatautils? If so, have you tried removing simplecache.db and let KODI repopulate the file?

(2022-11-06, 14:13)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
You're welcome! I am running the following versions of add-ons...

Metadatautils - 1.0.46
Skin Helper - 1.1.35
Embuary Helper - 1.5.0

Do you have your APIs entered for Metadatautils? If so, have you tried removing simplecache.db and let KODI repopulate the file?

Thanks for your answer. If I put my apis that I have from fanart TV and Tmdb and omdb patreon. Before, it worked perfectly for me. now I saw that in version 1.0.46 of matadatautils there is the option to delete chache folder and I did so but at the moment everything is the same... I think I will do a total reset to kodi and I will restore aeon mq7 1.0.55 that I have the copy..

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-06

@Eladios
Make sure you give KODI time to populate the database. It could take up to 10 or 15 minutes.

(2022-11-06, 14:57)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
Make sure you give KODI time to populate the database. It could take up to 10 or 15 minutes.

Thank you very much friend. now i did a total reset and i am going to restore the copy of aeon mq7 1.0.5.5. I'll give you a few days. I'll post later if it's fixed. Thank you very much for your kindness.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-11-07

(2022-11-06, 14:57)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios

Good friend, yesterday I did a total reset and restored the 1.0.5.5 copy. configure metadatautils with the apis and after half an hour I already started showing oscars and collection. embuary helper at the moment has not given an error. so all fixed. thank you very much for your patience and work @ latts9923

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-07

@Eladios
You're welcome...glad it's working for you now!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-11-07

(2022-11-07, 13:43)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
You're welcome...glad it's working for you now!

Hi, friend. update to 1.0.6.0 and everything works perfectly thanks .. the only thing I notice is that the fans are now delayed in leaving by 2 seconds. they used to come out instantly when you hover over a movie.

Another thing I wanted to tell you. I don't know if it can be done. You will see I created several video lists with their rules. now any new movies go straight to movies, create one for extras and one for gigs. so far everything perfect. every time I put on a new movie. concert or extras goes directly to your section. this is very convenient to organize the library. in skin settings. customize main menu movies for example you have an option to see all fanarts automatically in this section. Well, when in movies I replace this menu with a video list and choose movies that I have created with my own rules. this option is now gone and only gives you the option to choose a folder to automatically display fanarts in that section (movies). or any other that you modify as concerts or extras. It could be implemented that this option continues as at the beginning to be able to select which background image - use fanarts collection. then you have to hit fanart collection / create or update database. well this option is lost when replacing the menu with a video list. Could it be implemented so as not to have to put a folder with images? thanks for everything @latts9923

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-11

@Eladios
The fans? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also, which view are you using?

The fanarts collection setting uses Movie images that the Artwork Organizer add-on adds to its database. I can include that setting to a video playlist, but it will display all the images in the database...not just the items in the playlist.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-11-11

(2022-11-11, 15:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
The fans? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Also, which view are you using?

The fanarts collection setting uses Movie images that the Artwork Organizer add-on adds to its database. I can include that setting to a video playlist, but it will display all the images in the database...not just the items in the playlist.

Hello again friend. you will see when you enter settings/main menu. sections appear. movies, series, concerts etc. I am sending you two images, one in series has not been modified with a video list and it shows activated. sample background image - use fanats collection. just below fanart collection / create or update database .

https://ibb.co/47Vpw2d

Well when you give the option replace this menu with... and you choose in my case a video list with my rules. then I rename the video list by movies. the fanarts option changes. The option that was in series is no longer there. now you can only use the option. change background - multiple images. so when you click on it it takes you to look for a folder with images.

https://ibb.co/CKtsdG2

I would like it when you choose to replace this menu with... and add a playlist with your rules. follow the option to choose background image - use fanats collection. fanart collection / create or update database.

this option longer disappears when you replace the menu with a video list

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-12

@Eladios
Correct...I see the same behavior. I can make the "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS" option display Movie images for video playlists in the main menu, however it will be random movie fanart of your entire library...not your video playlist.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-12

UPDATE #60 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.1

Image Additions
  • The discart for Sets will now roll in from the right one at a time for the Showcase view if "USE MEDIA CASE" and "OPEN CASE" are enabled and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" is disabled.
  • I added code to display album fanart in music viz. This allows fanart applied to a particular album to be displayed instead of the artist fanart. If you want to display multiple fanart images, create an extrafanart folder under your album folder and place the fanart images there. Then enable "EXTRA FANART" for Music fanart and use "ARTIST FANART" as your background image for music viz. If no album fanart is available it will display the artist fanart. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added code to the Movies background settings "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS" and "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT" in "CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU". Now when you enable one it will disable the other.
  • I added code to display the PVR channel icon in the EPG instead of the channel name. I also added a new button in the Top Menu under "CHANNELS" named "SHOW CHANNEL ICONS" that allows you to switch between text/icon. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea and the example code!
  • I added the channel number to the EPG.
  • I added discart to video and music content for the Coverflow view.
  • I added code to display all the Movie Genre icons available in the KODI repo.

Image Bug fixes
  • For the Showcase view, I hid the Top Menu buttons "OPEN CASE" and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. I also fixed a problem with the back of the case displaying if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The library node icon was displaying the wrong dimensions. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • The artist text for the blank CD was displaying in layout 4 and 5 of music viz. That should only display if the "LOGO IN CD" is enabled and discart is missing. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!
  • The Music Genre icons were not displaying.
  • The "BD/DVD CASES" button in the Top Menu was not displaying for Music Videos in the Right List view.
  • I fixed a problem with the video info screen not displaying the correct artwork for Music Videos. The "DIALOGUE MIDDLE ART" setting in the Top Menu now controls what is displayed for Music Videos.
  • The title will only display as text for Music Videos in video info...regardless of what you have set for "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS".

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the diffuse image for the music discart. This allows the entire LP image (if being used) to be displayed. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-11-13

Thanks for the update.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2022-11-13

Repacked Textures.xbt for Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.6.1

For anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.6.1 for Leia that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar where there is information missing.

This Textures.xbt only differs from the original in that I have replace the flag_default.png with a clear blank .png. This will not have any adverse effect on functionality so all flags will still display if/when the required information is available.

DOWNLOAD

How to install:
1) Make a backup copy of the original Textures.xbt file first in case you wish to revert back to default.
2) Unzip the download.
3) Using the Textures.xbt from download replace the existing Textures.xbt file located in the skin's "Media" folder.

Media Bar will missing info but no ...

Media Bar fully populated

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-11-14

@MB1968
You're welcome!

@Juan Mortyme
Dang it! I knew I forgot something in the last update. I'll work on making this part of the next update where you can switch between the images.