Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-12-02

(2022-12-02, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
I just tested the Artwork Helper art setting, and it is displaying all the fanart for the Movie. Do you have the fanart named fanart.jpg, fanart1.jpg, etc. and placed in the Movie folder?

@MB1968
You bet! The problem appeared in music viz two updates back when I removed the diffuse image for disc art from all the layouts.

Hi @latts9923. if I have everything in the folder. before upgrading to 62 it was working perfectly. I tried disabling the main menu option grab fanart script in case it had anything to do with it. but it didn't work everything stays the same. black screen in both movie library and series. If I mark fanart by default, it does show an image. but only one does not change. If I choose extra fanart, it still only shows an image. it does not change. but if i check artwork helper it shows nothing. only black screen in movies and series.

@latts9923 I have also detected another problem in the main menu. when i activate grab fanart script it activates in all video lists. that is to say in extras and concerts that are separate video lists of the films. in the main menu i tried going into concerts and extras and disabling grab fanart script. but if i deactivate any list. disable all. I don't know if it's very complicated, the truth is, I imagine it is. but his thing would be to be able to activate or deactivate separately. Well, thank you very much for all your effort and dedication.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-02

@Eladios
I forgot I had to fix a problem with Artwork Helper after the last update. The fix will be included in the next update. You can fix this yourself before the next update if you'd like...read this post.

I'll take a look at the grab fanart code and see what I can do.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2022-12-02

@Eladios 
 I just saw your last post and latts9923 reply. I was going to mention that the last update introduced a new bug for movie and tv fanart in the matrix version. There is a fix you can apply yourself while waiting for an update. Check out this post and see if it sounds familiar, if so the fix is a couple posts down.

(2022-12-02, 15:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
I forgot I had to fix a problem with Artwork Helper after the last update. The fix will be included in the next update. You can fix this yourself before the next update if you'd like...read this post.

I'll take a look at the grab fanart code and see what I can do.

Thank you very much for your answer @ latts9923 I have seen the post and I don't have Windows I use kodi in an android box and it is more complicated to edit an XML. I don't know, worry, I'm waiting for the next update. No hurry. If you can't fix the grab fanart script thing, don't worry. I'm happy too. Thank you again for all your work and dedication.

(2022-12-02, 15:38)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @Eladios 
 I just saw your last post and latts9923 reply. I was going to mention that the last update introduced a new bug for movie and tv fanart in the matrix version. There is a fix you can apply yourself while waiting for an update. Check out this post and see if it sounds familiar, if so the fix is a couple posts down.

Thank you very much for your help. but as I told latts, I have an android box and it's difficult to edit. I will wait for update. I said thank you very much mate.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-03

(2022-12-02, 13:26)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
You bet! The problem appeared in music viz two updates back when I removed the diffuse image for disc art from all the layouts.

Okay, have you added the diffuse image again to all layouts and if so what's the point of having a toggle in the topmenu if you fixed that bug? Just curious.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-03

@MB1968
Yeah, the diffuse should display for all layouts if the button is enabled. I originally removed the diffuse image from music viz so that the entire LP image (if used as disc art) would display. I added the top menu button to allow you to control that diffuse image for music viz, and then I decided to add code to all the music views so I could see the LP image correctly there as well.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-12-03

Hello @latts9923 at the end I have edited the XML file as indicated by the colleague @juan mortyme . I had updated directly from the repository. so i downloaded the file on my computer and edited it with notepad++ and installed it and everything works perfectly. Thanks for your help. The only thing missing is what I told you about the grab fanart script that applies to all lists. Thanks for everything.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-04

@Eladios
Did you replace your CONCERTS and EXTRAS menu items with video playlists? If so, the grab fanart button is set to display for any video playlist added as a menu item.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-04

(2022-12-03, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Yeah, the diffuse should display for all layouts if the button is enabled. I originally removed the diffuse image from music viz so that the entire LP image (if used as disc art) would display. I added the top menu button to allow you to control that diffuse image for music viz, and then I decided to add code to all the music views so I could see the LP image correctly there as well.
The LP image is an alternative for discart? It is the first time I hear about this type of image.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-05

@MB1968
Well, it's still named discart.png, but you can create custom disc art that looks like an LP. Here's an example of one I made...

This is where the diffuse problem arose, so I created the new button to disable the image. With the diffuse enabled, it will cut out the center of the LP image to make it look more like a CD.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-05

(2022-12-05, 02:01)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Well, it's still named discart.png, but you can create custom disc art that looks like an LP. Here's an example of one I made...

This is where the diffuse problem arose, so I created the new button to disable the image. With the diffuse enabled, it will cut out the center of the LP image to make it look more like a CD.
Nice! I finally understand what was really going on. It took a while, but hey ...we are there. Thanks for explaining.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-06

@MB1968
Haha...you bet bud!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2022-12-10

(2022-12-04, 15:53)latts9923 Wrote: @Eladios
Did you replace your CONCERTS and EXTRAS menu items with video playlists? If so, the grab fanart button is set to display for any video playlist added as a menu item.

Hi @latts9923 if you replace concerts and extras with custom video lists. Of course now when I activate grab fanart script it activates in all the lists and you can't deactivate one. but well if there is no solution I will leave it like that. Also thanks for all your work friend.