Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-11

UPDATE #62 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.3

Image Additions
  • I added code to the Right List, List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2 music views that will display multiple clearlogo images from fanart.tv using Skin Helper (just like music viz). If the Skin Helper script fails, it will fallback to the local clearlogo images (clearlogo, clearlogo1, etc.) using Artwork Helper. Finally, if you only have one local clearlogo image, it will fallback to that.
  • I added the animations and the back image to layout 3D of music viz if you have "HIDE JEWEL CASE" enabled. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button to SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU named "SHOW ALTERNATE FONT FOR PLOT". Enabling this will change the Movie/TV Show plot font throughout the skin to Arial. Arial is a monospaced font, so if you have columns in your custom plot info, the text will be aligned. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Saban Films and The Daily Wire.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the music view Magazine 3D. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the discart to Glass List for music.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the audio flags for Poster List.
  • I fixed a problem with the artwork not displaying when "ARTWORK HELPER FANART" was selected for Movies/TV Shows.
  • I fixed a problem with the confirm buttons at the top when adding Music files. The "SETTINGS" button was positioned on top of the "NO" button.
  • The Glass List view was not being displayed in the music view list.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the jewel case for the Glass List music view.
  • I made some tweaks to the music flags. The album view will now show the year the album was released after the record label. I also removed the song's sample rate, bitrate, and bits info as this was only displaying info for the song that was last played.
  • The "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" setting for TV Shows in the Top Menu now controls the Season flags as well. I also resized the MPAA flag when this setting is enabled. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-11

(2022-12-11, 00:28)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #62 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.3

Image Additions
  • I added code to the Right List, List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2 music views that will display multiple clearlogo images from fanart.tv using Skin Helper (just like music viz). If the Skin Helper script fails, it will fallback to the local clearlogo images (clearlogo, clearlogo1, etc.) using Artwork Helper. Finally, if you only have one local clearlogo image, it will fallback to that.

Thanks for the update.

A while ago, I requested that local clearlogos for artists should be used first instead of the laggy skinhelper service retrieving on line images. Such a pity, that the latest update seems to rollback this sequence. Unfortunately, with the new update, I'm not seeing the artist clearlogo in Shelf3D view
I have decided to use the previous version for both of the Shelf3Dm xml files.

Please check releasenotes for update #33.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2022-12-12

Quote:Thanks for the update.

A while ago, I requested that local clearlogos for artists should be used first instead of the laggy skinhelper service retrieving on line images. Such a pity, that the latest update seems to rollback this sequence. Unfortunately, with the new update, I'm not seeing the artist clearlogo in Shelf3D view
I have decided to use the previous version for both of the Shelf3Dm xml files.
@latts9923 

Ditto, thanks.

I'm with @MB1968 on this one. I am firmly of the opinion that locally stored art and information should always be the first choice with the online sources being the fallback when local art and info isn't present. A few reasons are, as MB1968 states, load speed is reduced and I would add that my local art is chosen and is what I prefer be displayed rather than random art. Then there is the issue of increasing the load on the online providers servers.

The one possible exception I can see is regarding ratings as they are fluid and subject to change, so in that case it would make sense to retrieve current data first then fallback to local.

Anyway, thanks again.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-12

@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
You're welcome! Not a problem...I'll change the code to look for local clearlogos first.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-12

(2022-12-12, 13:00)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
You're welcome! Not a problem...I'll change the code to look for local clearlogos first.
Thank you, but to be honest, when Juan and I form a team, the resistance is overwhelming and we are invincible. Please admit Wink

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-13

@MB1968
LOL...resistance is futile.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2022-12-13

@latts9923 

Thank you, wise choice.

Here's one I thought of a while back then promptly forgot about. How about having the CharacterArt on the Video Info Dialogue screen cycle if more than one is available?

Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-13

In one of the latest updates the studio and mpaa flag was introduced in the season view for tv shows. Can you tell me where to find the code to disable the visibility for these flags?Image

Proposal
Jewel case for music albums in Right List View?

I'm aware of the presence of the jewel case in the List and List3D views, but unfortunately these views are not bugfree on Android. The tracklist summary is scrolling on a weird position.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-14

@Juan Mortyme
You're talking about for TV Shows with Detail Info, right? If so, I just added that option...and I think I fixed a long standing problem with characterart. I tweaked the code to use Artwork Helper to display multiple characterart images, and it seems to have fixed the problem when switching between videos that have only one or multiple characterart images. Sweet!

@MB1968
If you open MyVideoNav.xml and find "FlagsContent_TV", you can change "[Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]" in the visible line to "Container.Content(tvshows)".

Do you not see a media case for albums in Right List?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2022-12-14

(2022-12-14, 02:08)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
You're talking about for TV Shows with Detail Info, right? If so, I just added that option...and I think I fixed a long standing problem with characterart. I tweaked the code to use Artwork Helper to display multiple characterart images, and it seems to have fixed the problem when switching between videos that have only one or multiple characterart images. Sweet!
@latts9923 

Correct. Thank you.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Youffran - 2022-12-14

@latts9923 Thank you for the update. Saban Films Studio icons is not displaying even after updating the latest version. If you could also add 20th Century Studios icons would be great. 

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-14

@Youffran
I just tested Saban Films and it displays for me. Have you tried deleting simplecache.db?

I've also added 20th Century Studios. I can't find a good color version, so the white icon will display for both default and colored.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Juan Mortyme - 2022-12-14

(2022-12-14, 13:52)latts9923 Wrote: I've also added 20th Century Studios. I can't find a good color version, so the white icon will display for both default and colored.
@latts9923 
Here's a colour 20th Century Studios

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2022-12-14

(2022-12-14, 02:08)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme

@MB1968
If you open MyVideoNav.xml and find "FlagsContent_TV", you can change "[Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]" in the visible line to "Container.Content(tvshows)".

Do you not see a media case for albums in Right List?

Thanks for the advice. I don't see the media/jewel case in Right List. Have you noticed the scrolling year in the media flag bar?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2022-12-15

@Juan Mortyme
Cool...thanks!

@MB1968
You're welcome! Do you have "USE MEDIA CASE" disabled in the Top Menu? The setting is only visible for Artists...I can update the code and make it visible for Albums and Songs. I have a fix for the year. I increased the width a tad for Matrix and forgot to do the same for Leia. If you open IncludesMusic.xml and find "Nome do album and anos" you can change the width value from 95 to 100. That should fix it.