Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-05-16

@MB1968
So far I am unable to reproduce this problem. I used Girish and The Chronicles as a test, and the 3D view displays the entire band name. Are you sure your ID3 tags are correct for these songs?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2023-05-16

Nothing wrong with my ID3 tags and no irregularities in my database either.

Can you check again, with only enabling these items?
Show Furniture

Show Lyrics
Activate Manfeed Lyrics
Show Next Tracks

Slideshow
Animated Fanart Pan en Scan

All the rest disabled

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-05-17

@MB1968
I adjusted my music viz settings to match yours, but I am still unable to reproduce your problem with the Artist name. Mine scrolls "Girish and The Chronicles" three times and stops.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2023-05-18

Thanks for testing. Strange, the other music layouts show the band name correctly. Maybe it is wise to copy the xml file(s) again to the skin folder. Can you tell me which file(s) I need to copy?

I noticed another issue. The artist clearlogo's from fanart tv are not rotating in the 3D view (and other music viz views) as well. Does this work well on your side too?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-05-21

@MB1968
The only file you should need to copy is MusicVisualisation.xml. I made some changes to the logo code for some of the layouts that hasn't been released yet, but that shouldn't affect how the artist name is displayed.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-06-10

UPDATE #67 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.8

Image Additions
  • I added the Set info to the plot code for KodiFlix. The Sets will now display plot info like the Matrix and Nexus versions.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the artist name/logo code for Layout 3 and some other music viz layouts. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The album spine was not displaying for the back reflection on style3D.

ImageMaintenance
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2023-06-15

Thanks for the update.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-06-15

Hey bud...you're welcome!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-06-19

UPDATE #68 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.9

Image Bug fixes
  • I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-07-02

UPDATE #69 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.0

Image Additions
  • I added a new option to the Happy Birthday settings. You can now include a name below the banner.
  • I added the Grab Fanart script background button to the main menu settings for TV Shows and Music. They are all independent controls. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I noticed that the posters were not showing correctly with the Default view for KodiFlix. I changed the aspect ratio from scale to stretch.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Uploadergt - 2023-07-09

@latts9923 thanks for they updates, i think i find i issue when we go movies and select the magazine 3D view nothing happend

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-07-09

@Uploadergt
Magazine 3D should only display for Artists or Concerts. I fixed it...it will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-07-23

UPDATE #70 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.1

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • There was code in Shelf 3D to display actress art, but it was never fully implemented. You now have a button in the Top Menu named "SHOW ACTRESS" when Shelf 3D is activated.
  • I noticed in the Shelf 3D code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Magazine 3D view was being displayed as a view option for all video content...it should only display for Concerts. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The albums list for Shelf 3D Music was overlapping the Styles info on the top left of the Artist view.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2023-08-05

UPDATE #71 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.2

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to List 3D for videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The case reflection for Sets in Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 was not displaying correctly.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Eladios - 2023-08-29

Hello friend @latts9923 I returned to Kodi Leia since until Nexus is more developed I prefer to continue here. I have a problem with the skin. When I add a movie in full HD 1080 the cover comes out in 4k. I imagine some confusion in the covers. see if it could be fixed. keep it up you are the best Thank you very much in advance friend.