Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - jackson21 - 2019-02-04

Thank you all.  Am using Aeonmq6  with Leia 18. Have never seen and flawlessly used  such a beautiful skin.
Thanks from jackson

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Qccityoneshot - 2019-02-04

SteeveSmith     Hi i have succeeded .. now i have an error for the application TOUTTV here is the error  .... Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.       Thanks a lot for your help

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - SteveSmith - 2019-02-04

(2019-02-04, 19:18)Qccityoneshot Wrote: SteeveSmith     Hi i have succeeded .. now i have an error for the application TOUTTV here is the error  .... Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.       Thanks a lot for your help
 Hi Qccityoneshot.. Sorry nothing I can help you with I dont know that that application is as I dont use it

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - kobyboy - 2019-02-04

Love the MOD, however th autocomplete function is not present any fix for the feature?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - StoneT - 2019-02-04

Fantastic to have a working MQ skin in Leia - there are no other skins that really works and looks this well Blush

One think that I noticed is the following: When I go into any TV show's episode lists the list of episodes starts scrolling after just 3 or so episodes - even if the list of episodes does not exceed one screen .....
I understand that it needs to scroll, but it should be somewhat later - i.e. in the std skin (Estuary) it does not start to scroll until after the 6th or so episode - and if all episodes fit on one screen it does not scroll ...

That would, in my humble optics, look & feel much better .....

Perhaps there is a setting for this - I just haven't found it .....

I hope latts9923, or someone else, can help me out here ?

Cheers,
StoneT

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Noobie76 - 2019-02-04

(2019-02-04, 17:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76
Try running Artwork Beef manually and see if the alert at the top says it updated any images.

Did that also, Nothing changed Sad

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Qccityoneshot - 2019-02-04

SteeveSmith   OK  Thank you very much

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Goldeneyepad - 2019-02-05

This skin not working on the latest version of kodi

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - MB1968 - 2019-02-05

(2019-02-04, 21:04)StoneT Wrote: Fantastic to have a working MQ skin in Leia - there are no other skins that really works and looks this well Blush

One think that I noticed is the following: When I go into any TV show's episode lists the list of episodes starts scrolling after just 3 or so episodes - even if the list of episodes does not exceed one screen .....
I understand that it needs to scroll, but it should be somewhat later - i.e. in the std skin (Estuary) it does not start to scroll until after the 6th or so episode - and if all episodes fit on one screen it does not scroll ...

Cheers,
StoneT
Close Kodi
Navigate to aeon mq 7 folder .kodi/addons/aeonmq7.leia.mod/1080i/
Open RightListView.xml
Search for fixedlist.
Change it in list
Start Kodi

(2019-02-05, 00:02)Goldeneyepad Wrote: This skin not working on the latest version of kodi
Try changing the "xbmc.gui" version to "5.14.0" in addon.xml.

Open KODI and go to Settings>Add-ons>My Add-ons>Look and Feel>Skin and select the Aeon MQ 7 - Leia Mod.

You should then be able to select "ENABLE" and then "USE" to switch back to the skin.

(2019-02-05, 00:31)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-02-04, 21:04)StoneT Wrote: Fantastic to have a working MQ skin in Leia - there are no other skins that really works and looks this well Blush

Cheers,
StoneT
Close Kodi
Navigate to aeon mq 7 folder .kodi/addons/aeonmq7.leia.mod/1080i/
Open RightListView.xml
Search for fixedlist.
Change it in list
Start Kodi

@latts9923 can you change this code please in the next update. Default "list" instead of "fixedlist"?

No more tags info with kodi 18 - Xstream Master - 2019-02-05

Hello , i need some help, i use this skin since a long time and now i try it on kodi 18 but almost all the info tags is gone when i top the movie, i see the tag when i start it but i have only the bluray tags when i stop it. Any idea ? Same thing if y try confluence on an new kodi 18

RE: No more tags info with kodi 18 - Xstream Master - 2019-02-05

(2019-02-05, 05:43)Xstream Master Wrote: Hello , i need some help, i use this skin since a long time and now i try it on kodi 18 but almost all the info tags is gone when i stop the movie, i see the tag when i start it but i have only the bluray tags when i stop it. Any idea ? Same thing if y try confluence on an new kodi 18

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Beercade - 2019-02-05

Hello, great MOD, thanks for all your hard work.  Having an issue though, Ive always used Milkdrop 2 visualizations when listening to music, I noticed it wasnt included, so I added it, but when its enabled and music playing and I attempt to bring up the settings, it crashes KODI.   Ive tried on both of my Windows 10 workstations with the same results.  Is this add-on not supported anymore or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks, 
Beercade

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2019-02-05

@kobyboy
I'll take a look at the Autocomplete Add-on.

@StoneT
@MB1968
I am so far unable to reproduce this problem.

@Xstream Master
I'm not following you yet...can you provide a screenshot?

@Beercade
I'm still working on a fix for the visualizations.