Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod (/showthread.php?tid=329255)

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - SteveSmith - 2019-03-08

@latts9923 
Yes I do, Main reason I use your Mod.. I love that view.

I might end up uninstalling MQ7 and doing a complete reinstall.
I don't get disks showing in box sets either and not sure why animated posters for movies and sets are not downloading..

The other thing I was going to ask, with the advanced.xml does it matter where the code you showed on the Youtube video goes?
I am using an advanced.xml for connection to my database so after that would be ok?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - latts9923 - 2019-03-08

@Kupo91

Did you install marcelveldt's repo before trying to update?

Hmm...I've tried a few of the video links in the description and they all work for me. Not sure why they wouldn't for you. What browser are you using?

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Holzfred - 2019-03-08

Hello,

very nice skin.

I have one question. Will the music player have the option to change the view of the fanart in the settings from now  Mosaic Slideshow to Slideshow + Viewing or Fanart etc like in AEON MQ6 ?

Then I 100% Change to this Skin.

All the Best, Uwe

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Nickerw - 2019-03-08

Yes, you can change it even while playing music if you click at the bottom of the window. There you can change the Preferences.
Klaus

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - wags1 - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-08, 15:43)latts9923 Wrote: @SteveSmith

Thanks sir!

Thanks for the heads up...I didn't think about those that already have an earlier version installed.

I'm slowly adding mods to MQ 8. I have the additional fonts working...moving on to the Holiday Mod.

On KodiFlix, do you have the View Layout set to "Boxsets"?
Thanks for all the work ! As you do the mods to MQ8 one I’d really like to see is adding back in some of the music layouts that were removed. I normally use layout 6...😀

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Holzfred - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-08, 16:32)Nickerw Wrote: Yes, you can change it even while playing music if you click at the bottom of the window. There you can change the Preferences.
Klaus
 Sorry, I want to post it in the MQ8 Post... Anyway, thank you

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Nickerw - 2019-03-08

Even there is it possible: Wanilton wrote: you need go in music artists or albums, press left arrow, will open top menu, item Arts, first item open configuration music fullscreen, active support lyrics animated, and done.
Klaus

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - the_bo - 2019-03-08

Amazing amazing work @latts9923

Will watch the video over the weekend.

Looking forward to your MQ8 port of the mod as MQ8 runs much faster on my raspberry pi as I guess the code is much cleaner and optimised since MQ7.

Noticed that MQ8 skin code is now using a lot of $PARAM tags. Haven't used that in MQ7 skinning. Will have to study that some more. Smile

Thanks again

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - Kupo91 - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-08, 15:48)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Did you install marcelveldt's repo before trying to update?

Hmm...I've tried a few of the video links in the description and they all work for me. Not sure why they wouldn't for you. What browser are you using?
 No, but now I did and it works, thank you!
I'm using Mozilla Firefox. I also can see the full link but if I slide over it, the part at the end is missing. Weird

Update: Now the links work. Did you change something? Big Grin

@wags1

You're welcome!

I'll try to add all the mods that I can to MQ 8...including all the music views.

@the_bo

Thanks sir! And you're welcome!

Yeah, MQ 8 is on ludicrous speed compared to MQ 7. I'm sure I'll have to redo some of the mods due to the updated code in MQ 8.

@Kupo91

I updated the time links in the video description...they should be working correctly now.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - wags1 - 2019-03-08

(2019-03-08, 18:48)latts9923 Wrote: @the_bo

Thanks sir! And you're welcome!

Yeah, MQ 8 is on ludicrous speed compared to MQ 7. I'm sure I'll have to redo some of the mods due to the updated code in MQ 8.

The improvement in performance is very noticeable. Not sure what they had to do to improve it but it sure is faster. Most of what was changed has improved usability. Some seems to be a step backwards though. It is much harder to change layouts when listening to music. That is one thing I wish worked the way it did in MQ7.

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - chrissix666 - 2019-03-08

@latts9923 

I noticed in your video:
The TMDB ratings in dialogvideoinfo are still spelled out in "9.1", TMDB uses "91%" spelling. All ratings except IMDB are displayed % on their platforms.

IncludesVariables.xml:

Code:
        <variable name="ratingthemoviedb">
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.0)">0%</value>        
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.1)">1%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.2)">2%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.3)">3%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.4)">4%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.5)">5%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.6)">6%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.7)">7%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.8)">8%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),0.9)">9%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.0)">10%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.1)">11%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.2)">12%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.3)">13%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.4)">14%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.5)">15%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.6)">16%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.7)">17%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.8)">18%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),1.9)">19%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.0)">20%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.1)">21%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.2)">22%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.3)">23%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.4)">24%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.5)">25%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.6)">26%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.7)">27%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.8)">28%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),2.9)">29%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.0)">30%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.1)">31%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.2)">32%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.3)">33%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.4)">34%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.5)">35%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.6)">36%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.7)">37%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.8)">38%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),3.9)">39%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.0)">40%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.1)">41%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.2)">42%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.3)">43%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.4)">44%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.5)">45%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.6)">46%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.7)">47%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.8)">48%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),4.9)">49%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.0)">50%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.1)">51%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.2)">52%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.3)">53%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.4)">54%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.5)">55%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.6)">56%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.7)">57%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.8)">58%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),5.9)">59%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.0)">60%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.1)">61%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.2)">62%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.3)">63%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.4)">64%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.5)">65%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.6)">66%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.7)">67%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.8)">68%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),6.9)">69%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.0)">70%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.1)">71%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.2)">72%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.3)">73%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.4)">74%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.5)">75%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.6)">76%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.7)">77%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.8)">78%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),7.9)">79%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.0)">80%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.1)">81%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.2)">82%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.3)">83%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.4)">84%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.5)">85%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.6)">86%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.7)">87%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.8)">88%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),8.9)">89%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.0)">90%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.1)">91%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.2)">92%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.3)">93%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.4)">94%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.5)">95%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.6)">96%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.7)">97%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.8)">98%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),9.9)">99%</value>
        <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Ratings(themoviedb),10.0)">100%</value>
    </variable>

RE: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod - the_bo - 2019-03-08

@latts9923 

Haven't updated to your latest release so apologies if these minor bugs are fixed. Just noticed them on 1.0.1.5

The icons on the bottom are overlapping the top menu in kodiflix

The Poster in boxsets is slightly not aligned at top. Just need to move it up a little

Thanks again