Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - mattyspurs76 - 2019-09-23

Ok. First error

Netflix returned the following error:
Request failed validation during key exchange.

If I keep clicking ok it opens up the profiles. Click on one and then I get my lists. New releases,trending,popular on netflix etc..

Open any option here and that error pops up again.

Uf I keep pressing ok and choose any tv show and episode I then get

The addon encountered the following error:
Argument "cipgerKeyId" for "Encrpt" must be a string or a bytearry.

I have no idea what these errors are or how to fix them. Help please

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Devil-Strike - 2019-09-23

(2019-09-22, 21:33)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 14:02)jadel Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 12:17)webmaher Wrote: @HalfEmptY 
Install original Netflix app on your Sony android TV...
Try 4k and HDR and of course they work...
Go to settings, find ESN and write to the paper.. 

Then start Nvidia Shield, go to Netflix addon settings and manual add ESN...yes its very very long.....and if
you make no mistake 4k with HDR must work....

I try this on my Sony XE 9005 and work without problems.... this "trick" also work on my EON android box which have widevine L1 but no certificat from Netflix .... your Nvidia Shield have both so must work 999,99 %  Wink

You keep posting this but you dont have a shield. Im not sure why you do this? It doesnt work. I already replied and said it doesnt work , other people have too i think. It works on your sony tv .. yay good for you. Not good for shield. 

LoL, I agree. They don't have the Shield.
But if you do, try this :to see if you can get 1080p like I do on some shows. Search the Nflix plugin for a show called Hap and Leonard, go to season 3 and play one of the episodes. 1080p option should come up available and working. 
It wont work, tested in on shield only reso that is working is 480p.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - raven6679 - 2019-09-23

(2019-09-23, 10:29)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Ok. First error

If I keep clicking ok it opens up the profiles. Click on one and then I get my lists. New releases,trending,popular on netflix etc..

I've got the same error. I'm on Kodi 18.4, Netflix addon is 0.15.3
I deleted old addon and its settings, installed brand new version, entered login and password and I got error.a

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - HalfEmptY - 2019-09-23

(2019-09-23, 16:13)Devil-Strike Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 21:33)HalfEmptY Wrote:
(2019-09-22, 14:02)jadel Wrote: You keep posting this but you dont have a shield. Im not sure why you do this? It doesnt work. I already replied and said it doesnt work , other people have too i think. It works on your sony tv .. yay good for you. Not good for shield. 

LoL, I agree. They don't have the Shield.
But if you do, try this :to see if you can get 1080p like I do on some shows. Search the Nflix plugin for a show called Hap and Leonard, go to season 3 and play one of the episodes. 1080p option should come up available and working. 
It wont work, tested in on shield only reso that is working is 480p.

hmm...
I'm running a layered set up (I should have mentioned that)
Try layering the plugin. Meaning, I installed the 14.0 beta18 first (yes you will get the login error) but that is fine. Reboot and install from zip the GitHub 15.3 right over the 14.0 beta 18. Put in your Nvidia Netflix esn and reboot. Try Hap and Leonard season 3 again.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - raven6679 - 2019-09-24

(2019-09-23, 20:42)raven6679 Wrote:
(2019-09-23, 10:29)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Ok. First error

I've got the same error. I'm on Kodi 18.4, Netflix addon is 0.15.3
I deleted old addon and its settings, installed brand new version, entered login and password and I got error.a 

This is an error message, that I have:

Eventually, when I click OK many times, I can also enter profiles, lists and titles, but it does not play and I've got the same error as @mattyspurs76: "cipherKeyID"

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Pillendreher - 2019-09-24

I have the same issues. This is the log output for one of the errors (I think it was when trying to get into my Netflix profile):

https://paste.kodi.tv/zemuhuwutu.kodi

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - dantist - 2019-09-25

Broken for me as well :/ It asks me to login, which is strange, and after five minutes of entering my credentials via the on screen keyboard, it throws an error.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Mr Ozzy - 2019-09-26

On Raspberry pi The addon works fine.. not even needed to update the addon itself... although when i open-end the addon it came for me with a warning to update libwidevine... So i did this... after this was done it worked normal for me again..

Raspberry pi 3b =>  LibreELEC =>  Kodi addon version 0.12.23

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - lennie paz - 2019-09-26

(2019-09-26, 08:11)Mr Ozzy Wrote: On Raspberry pi The addon works fine.. not even needed to update the addon itself... although when i open-end the addon it came for me with a warning to update libwidevine... So i did this... after this was done it worked normal for me again..

Raspberry pi 3b =>  LibreELEC =>  Kodi addon version 0.12.23

When you say it works fine, are you getting the proper resolution of the movie or show? It's working for me, but I'm not getting 1080p or 4k.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - sju10544 - 2019-09-26

Same issue here with Kodi 18.4 and Netflix addon 0.15.3 at a Nvidia Shield...

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - NotToday - 2019-09-26

(2019-08-22, 20:00)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-08-21, 22:27)NotToday Wrote: The picture (video) lags somewhat behind the sound, to the extent that it's unwatchable.
RPI is not powerful you can limit the resolution to 720P in expert settings   

I've limited it, but the video stutters quite badly. Worse than it did before I last upgraded the add-on I would say.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sholander - 2019-09-29

(2019-09-26, 19:45)NotToday Wrote:
(2019-08-22, 20:00)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-08-21, 22:27)NotToday Wrote: The picture (video) lags somewhat behind the sound, to the extent that it's unwatchable.
RPI is not powerful you can limit the resolution to 720P in expert settings    

I've limited it, but the video stutters quite badly. Worse than it did before I last upgraded the add-on I would say. 
Don't know how it is on RPi, but on Amlogic boxes NF addon works perfect with previous Widevine version. On Amlogic boxes current libwidevinecdm.so is v. 4.10.1440.18 with which streams stutter a lot. Replacing libwidevinecdm.so with previous v.4.10.1303.0 solves the problem and NF addon works as before.
If you have a Kodi backup previous to widevine change, then extract the libwidevine.so from it and replace the present one to try if it also fixes the problem on RPi.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - lennie paz - 2019-09-29

(2019-09-29, 12:04)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 19:45)NotToday Wrote:
(2019-08-22, 20:00)stefive83 Wrote: RPI is not powerful you can limit the resolution to 720P in expert settings    

Don't know how it is on RPi, but on Amlogic boxes NF addon works perfect with previous Widevine version. On Amlogic boxes current libwidevinecdm.so is v. 4.10.1440.18 with which streams stutter a lot. Replacing libwidevinecdm.so with previous v.4.10.1303.0 solves the problem and NF addon works as before.
If you have a Kodi backup previous to widevine change, then extract the libwidevine.so from it and replace the present one to try if it also fixes the problem on RPi.

Are you getting the the Netflix add-on to play content at 1080p and 4k?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sholander - 2019-09-29

(2019-09-29, 14:32)lennie paz Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 12:04)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 19:45)NotToday Wrote: I've limited it, but the video stutters quite badly. Worse than it did before I last upgraded the add-on I would say. 

On my Odroid N2 I get 1080p software decoded and on my S912 & S905X boxes I get 720p software decoded without frame drops/skips.
My boxes don't have Widevine L1 so only software decoding  is available...

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - lennie paz - 2019-09-29

(2019-09-29, 14:56)Sholander Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 14:32)lennie paz Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 12:04)Sholander Wrote: Don't know how it is on RPi, but on Amlogic boxes NF addon works perfect with previous Widevine version. On Amlogic boxes current libwidevinecdm.so is v. 4.10.1440.18 with which streams stutter a lot. Replacing libwidevinecdm.so with previous v.4.10.1303.0 solves the problem and NF addon works as before.

On my Odroid N2 I get 1080p software decoded and on my S912 & S905X boxes I get 720p software decoded without frame drops/skips.
My boxes don't have Widevine L1 so only software decoding  is available...

I'm only getting 480p on my Shield TV.