Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sukhish - 2020-04-10

Hi, everything is working fine except dolby vision.... I'm using firestick 4k with kodi 18.6. Can anyone please put some light on it? Has anyone been able to make it work? Thanks.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - escobart - 2020-04-10

Firstly thank you for this kind of useful addon.

I wanted to use with my android tv box , ipad and macos.

I had some issues with kodi on tv box and ipad so I ended up with macos.

I'm using 18.6 leia and logged in netflix succesfully but when i try to start a video it says incorrect username or password and doesnt allow me to start a video.

https://paste.kodi.tv/gigawayegu.kodi here is my log file. if you can help me I'd be really happy.

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - DarrenHill - 2020-04-10

@escobart - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

We offer no support for any device containing banned addons (wiki) which violate our piracy policy (wiki). This includes yours, so we cannot assist you unless all addons/repos highlighted in orange in the log are removed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - escobart - 2020-04-11

(2020-04-10, 23:15)DarrenHill Wrote: @escobart - please go and actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

We offer no support for any device containing banned addons (wiki) which violate our piracy policy (wiki). This includes yours, so we cannot assist you unless all addons/repos highlighted in orange in the log are removed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

I don't know the rules sorry about it. I actually resolved the issue. Netflix just think that account stolen so after login they locked the account. I resolve that and deleted all addons besides netflix.

But now it's different problem actually. Kodi goes %120-150 cpu on debug screen and %98-99 on activity monitor and does nothing. After waiting for a minute I just killed the app. Then I restarted for duplicate the issue but it still same. Here is the new logs I hope I did it correct this time.

https://paste.kodi.tv/raxeguloga.kodi

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sukhish - 2020-04-11

(2020-04-10, 23:03)Sukhish Wrote: Hi, everything is working fine except dolby vision.... I'm using firestick 4k with kodi 18.6. Can anyone please put some light on it? Has anyone been able to make it work? Thanks.
Can someone please reply on the above issue... Thanks.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - gujal - 2020-04-12

(2020-04-10, 23:03)Sukhish Wrote: Hi, everything is working fine except dolby vision.... I'm using firestick 4k with kodi 18.6. Can anyone please put some light on it? Has anyone been able to make it work? Thanks.

AFAIK, Dolbyvision requires licensing, so Kodi wont do it
If you do need Dolbyvision, for now, using the native Netflix app on firestick4k is the only option

Edit: Looks like it is supported properly in Kodi Matrix

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Rychem28 - 2020-04-12

I was looking at trying to customize my skin to give it a more Netflix like feel and had a question regarding pulling data and lists from Netflix. 

Can a plugin script be run to pull the generated Netflix lists directly into Kodi? As an example using simple list mode you are presented with My List, Continuing Watching, etc.. Selecting any of these takes you to the next list of shows or items.

For Kodi lists content can be given via the <content> tag and this can be a script from a plugin (if I understand correctly), so conceivably the content for My Lists, Continuing Watching etc. may be able to be set all on one page.

Is this possible?
Cheers

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2020-04-12

Dolby Vision on Kodi 18 has only been fixed on version 18.6 or Upper, but some users complain that it has problems with the colors, so you have to try
Instead is full working on Kodi 19.x

You can enable HDR and Dolby Vision by open:
Addon Expert settings --> Enable HEVC profiles --> then -->Enable HDR / Dolby Vision

You have also to enable HDR also on Kodi settings

(2020-04-10, 23:07)escobart Wrote: Firstly thank you for this kind of useful addon.

I'm using 18.6 leia and logged in netflix succesfully but when i try to start a video it says incorrect username or password and doesnt allow me to start a video.

https://paste.kodi.tv/gigawayegu.kodi here is my log file. if you can help me I'd be really happy.

Read the FAQ: ADDON WIKI FAQ OF ERRORS

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - nonob - 2020-04-14

Hi Smile

A little question : i use trakt add-on to synchronize my watched movies and shows from Kodi to Trakt web site.

I'm not sure but it seems that when i play a movie or show from an netflix exported item to library : Trakt add-on doesn't ask me to enter my rating at the end.

Can you confirm that it should work as any others items in my library (no netflix exported) or must i do anything else ?

Thanks

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2020-04-14

(2020-04-14, 10:12)nonob Wrote: Hi Smile

A little question : i use trakt add-on to synchronize my watched movies and shows from Kodi to Trakt web site.

I'm not sure but it seems that when i play a movie or show from an netflix exported item to library : Trakt add-on doesn't ask me to enter my rating at the end.

Can you confirm that it should work as any others items in my library (no netflix exported) or must i do anything else ?

Thanks

Trakt is not implemented in Netflix addon
I do not understand well how it should be integrated
I should see some examples

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - brotaxt - 2020-04-14

Hey guys,

I couldn't watch anything if the HEVC Profiles option is activated. I tested with activated HEVC HW acceleration and without it - no difference.

My screen changes the resolution & frequency and then I only see "Please wait..." and the linfinite spinning circle.

Iam using an Intel nuc7 pjyh2

debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/raw/ejidirumic

Any idea why the playback won't start?

Many thanks in advance!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - wcndave - 2020-04-14

Quick note, the first post seems to be kept up to date, but has a link to https://github.com/castagnait/repository.castagnait/raw/master/repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip, and it now seems to be 1.0.1, so that link isn't working.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - nonob - 2020-04-15

(2020-04-14, 12:01)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 10:12)nonob Wrote: Hi Smile

Thanks

Trakt is not implemented in Netflix addon
I do not understand well how it should be integrated
I should see some examples    

Hi Smile

I'm made some tests today.

So, iIf i'm right, on netflix items not exported (browsed in Netflix add-on) : Trakt doesnt' work, either watched status or rating. I'm ok with this.

But, with exported to library Netflix items i would like it works, but it seems that only the "watched status" sync is not working, but i can manually rate an movie or tv episode with the Trak Contextmenu add-on.

I have two addons :

Trakt

Trakt_-_Contextmenu

In the first i have a setting for automaticly ask my note when i finish to watch a movie or TV show :

With exported Netflix library items : the trakt popup isn't display automaticly

But, if i use the second add-on (Trakt Contextmenu) :

I can call the trakt menu manually and rate the movie or episode : a notification says "Rating sent". But if i try the "mark as seen" in the Trakt menu : i have a notification "error".

I have others similar add-ons (TV Time and Betaseries) for follow progress and both works with exported Netflix items to library.

I analysed the kodi log when i try to "Mark as watched" a netflix exported item with Trakt Contextmenu :

2020-04-15 12:38:20.410 T:22164 WARNING: Previous line repeats 4 times.
2020-04-15 12:38:20.410 T:22164   ERROR: Control 111 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
2020-04-15 12:38:24.557 T:9660   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'imdbnumber'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\mbmc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\mbmc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                script.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\mbmc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 171, in run
                                                data['id'] = result['imdbnumber']
                                            KeyError: 'imdbnumber'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Thanks Smile

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Wagg - 2020-04-16

Anyone having stuttering during playback on the 4k Fire Stick? 

Has no problem with the Amazon add-on on the stick.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sukhish - 2020-04-16

(2020-04-12, 10:17)CastagnaIT Wrote:

Dolby Vision on Kodi 18 has only been fixed on version 18.6 or Upper, but some users complain that it has problems with the colors, so you have to try
Instead is full working on Kodi 19.x

You can enable HDR and Dolby Vision by open:
Addon Expert settings --> Enable HEVC profiles --> then -->Enable HDR / Dolby Vision

You have also to enable HDR also on Kodi settings

(2020-04-10, 23:07)escobart Wrote: Firstly thank you for this kind of useful addon.

Read the FAQ: ADDON WIKI FAQ OF ERRORS
Hi, apologies for the delayed reply. I have kodi 18.6 only but I still don't get dolby vision, yes hdr and dolby vision both are enabled in the settings... So I get hdr but no dolby vision.