Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - dalkill - 2022-02-02

(2022-02-02, 13:09)Paco8 Wrote: Update: it seems the problem can be fixed just changing the viewableId line.
I guess in this case we're still using version 1.

I can confirm this works . Did the patch on Pi3
LibraElec 9.2.8
Kodi 18.9 Leia
Netflix 1.12.8

looked for the file in /resources/lib/services/msl/msl_handler.py but eventually found it here

/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/msl/msl_handler.py

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - jgoodwi3232 - 2022-02-02

I can also confirm this workaround works. Thanks!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - heniek - 2022-02-02

(2022-02-02, 18:46)dalkill Wrote:
(2022-02-02, 13:09)Paco8 Wrote: Update: it seems the problem can be fixed just changing the viewableId line.
I guess in this case we're still using version 1.

I can confirm this works . Did the patch on Pi3
LibraElec 9.2.8
Kodi 18.9 Leia
Netflix 1.12.8

looked for the file in /resources/lib/services/msl/msl_handler.py but eventually found it here

/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/msl/msl_handler.py

The same - changes works for me. 

Thanks !!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - valdo lopes - 2022-02-03

It works again, thanks everyone!

Pi3 libreelec 9.2.8
Kodi 18.9 Leia
Netflix 1.12.8

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - netzmark - 2022-02-03

Hello Everyone,

A first post here...

It works for S905B Coreelec 9.2.8 Leia either. Thanks for that tip!
But throws the window with 'playing properties' at the movie begining. The one that's called with O switch. Is it normal on the moment or have I screwed something up in settings before this change in .py?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - mckarthur - 2022-02-03

[font][font]Hola a todos. [/font][font]¿Alguien puede ayudarme sobre cómo aplicar esta solución a mi caso, por favor? [/font][font]Tengo Android TV You-In, Kodi 18.9 con Netflix de Castagnait y tengo el mismo problema que todos reportan aquí "MSLError: Este título no está disponible para ver al instante. Intente con otro título"[/font][/font]
Hi all. Can someone help me on how to apply this solution to my case, please? I have Android TV You-In, Kodi 18.9 with Netflix from Castagnait and I have the same problem that everyone reports here "MSLError: This Title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title"

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Paco8 - 2022-02-03

(2022-02-03, 18:41)mckarthur Wrote: Hi all. Can someone help me on how to apply this solution to my case, please? I have Android TV You-In, Kodi 18.9 with Netflix from Castagnait and I have the same problem that everyone reports here "MSLError: This Title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title"

Download this file: msl_handler.py and copy it to the folder Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/msl/ in your Android TV (the path may be different).

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Ro_am - 2022-02-03

Hi everyone, Can someone help me with find the right path to msl_handler.py?
Im using Raspberry pi 4
Libreelec 9.2.8
Kodi 18.9
Thank you!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sholander - 2022-02-03

This is where is my located on CoreElec/Leia: \storage\.kodi\addons\plugin.video.netflix\resources\lib\services\msl\

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Ro_am - 2022-02-03

i founded only msl_data.json...
Have no idea how to find path what all you guys talking about Sad

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - pont01 - 2022-02-03

Problem solved!

THX!!!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - HattoriHanzo - 2022-02-04

Do you use WinSCP? If yes, then you have maybe first to activate "Show hidden files" under preferences. After that you will see in the storage folder the .kodi folder and you can navigate to the end-floder "msl" where you will find the file....

/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/msl

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - eduardovaz - 2022-02-04

Resolvido aqui também! Kodi 18 raspberry pi 3.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - HattoriHanzo - 2022-02-04

Hi guys

I use still Kodi 18.9 with CoreELEC 9.2.8.

After this MSL-Error i have the problem, that the stream freezes after playing for two minutes? Am I the only one with this problem or did i miss something?
3 Weeks ago everything was working well.
I tried a lot of settings in the Kodi-Player and also in the Netflix-Plugin, but without success.
Does somebody has any idea?
Thx for your help

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - kevyk - 2022-02-04

Thank you  - Worked for me - Kodi18.9 with Rpi - libreElec

added line   'viewableId': viewable_id, to the file located in /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/services/msl/msl_handler.py