Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sh0K - 2023-04-26

Before reading that guide, I logged off and logged in again using a new file and I reinstalled Widewine CDM without solving.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Snapperfisho - 2023-04-30

I’m also getting the video lockup after 2 mins. Running kodi v20.1 and Netflix 1.22.0. Has anyone got a fix yet?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - orenmi - 2023-05-03

Nvidia shield, kodi 20.1
Addon stopped working today.
I get a wrong email/password error.
was able to login again only with authentication file, and was able to start browsing the menus of my account, but each time I tried to watch something I get the email/password error again.

Anyone else?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - iamnigelchan - 2023-05-04

i tired to reset password and login from netflix website and it's work, once i back to kodi and login it shows wrong password, so weird...

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - etgecata - 2023-05-04

(2023-05-03, 22:44)orenmi Wrote: Nvidia shield, kodi 20.1
Addon stopped working today.
I get a wrong email/password error.
was able to login again only with authentication file, and was able to start browsing the menus of my account, but each time I tried to watch something I get the email/password error again.

Anyone else?
I have exactly the same problem.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - 95kamil - 2023-05-05

(2023-05-03, 22:44)orenmi Wrote: [font][font]same problem Sad

Bouclier Nvidia, Kodi 20.1 [/font][/font]
[font][font]​​​​​​[/font][/font][font][font]Addon a cessé de fonctionner aujourd'hui. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Je reçois une erreur de courriel/mot de passe erroné. [/font][/font]
[font][font]a pu se reconnecter uniquement avec le fichier d'authentification et a pu commencer à parcourir les menus de mon compte, mais chaque fois que j'essayais de regarder quelque chose, j'obtenais à nouveau l'erreur e-mail/mot de passe. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Quelqu'un d'autre?[/font][/font]

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - etgecata - 2023-05-05

As of today, you can log in normally. Everything is fine.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Ronny3 - 2023-05-05

Thanks for the info ...etgecata...it's working again now.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - dallascowboy - 2023-05-06

(2023-04-30, 01:20)Snapperfisho Wrote: I’m also getting the video lockup after 2 mins. Running kodi v20.1 and Netflix 1.22.0. Has anyone got a fix yet?
Im also still having this issue

Any fixes for KODI on PC yet?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - debennett2 - 2023-05-07

(2023-05-06, 10:08)dallascowboy Wrote:
(2023-04-30, 01:20)Snapperfisho Wrote: I’m also getting the video lockup after 2 mins. Running kodi v20.1 and Netflix 1.22.0. Has anyone got a fix yet?
Im also still having this issue

Any fixes for KODI on PC yet?
Same

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - MrMagic - 2023-05-07

(2023-05-05, 12:05)etgecata Wrote: As of today, you can log in normally. Everything is fine.

Today I cannot login to Netflix with the addon anymore. Tried on two different Android TV setups. Login with email/password does not work at all (keeps telling me "wrong password"). Login with auth key seems to work until I try to play something and then it gives the password error again.

Note: native app and web site both still work fine.

Anyone else with the same problem? (I'm from The Netherlands).

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - etgecata - 2023-05-07

I can't log in again either. Everything was fine until last night.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - orenmi - 2023-05-08

yes, I cant login again too.
got the error 2 days ago, the next day it was fine and now again login error.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2023-05-08

Broken Netflix add-on, current situation update

In the last weeks there are problem with website backend, its not new that these problems happens
this lead to following current situation (at today):

1) On Windows/MacOS add-on cannot play videos (can play the first 2 minutes and then freeze this is normal thing) this caused by unknown changes in to netflix server side that not allow get widevine license for not clear reasons
2) On Android add-on sometime show "wrong password" error, this is due to broken netflix server API that in these days works bad, make new attempts with authentication key will fails

Find a solution for the first problem (point 1) is hard, i have already tried investigate but atm i have no idea what to do
also because the problem is limited to Windows/MacOS only, then not on all operative systems, so this look so weird
and let me think of a kind of new transition to different way to get video widevine licenses or a kind of bad netflix server wip change that could be restored in next weeks.

For the point 2, this problem usually is fixed after some days by netflix server itself, so we can only wait and hope website server fix the API,
if this will not happens in next weeks, we also have a kind of workaround but if used will allow to play videos only from main profile.

if anyone is able to understand what is wrong with netflix widevine licences on Windows/MacOS help is appreciated
from my part atm i can only wait to see if something change with website

Github Issue discussion for possible updates:
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix/issues/1585

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - orenmi - 2023-05-12

hi, about no.2
so far, its working one day, and the next it doestn work.
seems like exactly one day good one day bad, for the last 6 days. If it helps  Huh