Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CiNcH - 2019-01-29

Quote:To get the latest just use the clone or  download button
Thanks. Didn't know it was that easy to get a recent build. Will try that one with respect to the issues that I had.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - vitocorl - 2019-01-29

Widedevine get crypto key fails all the time, Kodi 18 final,  release/0.14.0.zip

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CiNcH - 2019-01-29

Seems to work for me. The ESN prefex created by the add-on seems to be 'NFANDROID1'. Correct however is 'NFANDROID2'.

I am however not seeing 4K streams anymore in the selection. The maximum I can go is 1080p (HDR). HEVC profiles are enabled. This used to work with @caphm's 0.14~Beta18.

Also exporting to library still does not seem to work. I can't see the added show in 'TV shows'.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - LumKitty - 2019-01-30

Waited for 18.0 release to try this addon. Running the Windows store version of kodi. Have tried versions 0.13.19, 0.14.0 and 0.14.2, and tried both 32bit and 64bit versions of the widewine DLLs, which I put in: C:\Users\media\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalState\cdm, in all cases I get this error:

https://paste.kodi.tv/bilirefoka.kodi

Any ideas?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - InstantSunrise - 2019-01-31

Just got this installed. What’s the support for Netflix’s multi-channel audio streams? Is it stereo only or can it play a 5.1 audio stream?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Alexsource - 2019-02-01

Does this work with the x86 (32 bit) windows version of kodi?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Bedwyr - 2019-02-01

A general question: Is the addon purely intended to be used via library additions? I was trying to explore the addon normally and noticed that the folder view exported from the account always resets itself, so I can't make browsing via a wall view stick. That's how it's supposed to work then?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - aas88keyz - 2019-02-01

(2019-01-31, 09:16)InstantSunrise Wrote: Just got this installed. What’s the support for Netflix’s multi-channel audio streams? Is it stereo only or can it play a 5.1 audio stream?
In short, 5.1 streams are supported.  From my experience I started with 5.1 DD+ in German. That didn't work for me being I only know English. I could not find the settings in the configuration settings. But I found a fix. During playback I clicked on the in play audio settings. There i found tons of translations and speaker setups available. including 5.1 DD+ English. I actually chose the 2.0 DD+ English so I could use passthrough for the AVR connected by HDMI. Once you are satisfied with the changes than it would be a good opportunity to set as default for all your Netlfix streams.Sound quality is most important to me and I think this addon compliments my entertainment system well.  Hope this helps.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - sanangel - 2019-02-01

When I watch an episode of an incomplete series from the Netflix library and then resume it, it does not start from the minute I stopped it before, it does it from the beginning.
It just happens to me with the series from the Netflix library.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - shakuyi - 2019-02-01

(2019-02-01, 18:45)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 09:16)InstantSunrise Wrote: Just got this installed. What’s the support for Netflix’s multi-channel audio streams? Is it stereo only or can it play a 5.1 audio stream?
In short, 5.1 streams are supported.  From my experience I started with 5.1 DD+ in German. That didn't work for me being I only know English. I could not find the settings in the configuration settings. But I found a fix. During playback I clicked on the in play audio settings. There i found tons of translations and speaker setups available. including 5.1 DD+ English. I actually chose the 2.0 DD+ English so I could use passthrough for the AVR connected by HDMI. Once you are satisfied with the changes than it would be a good opportunity to set as default for all your Netlfix streams.Sound quality is most important to me and I think this addon compliments my entertainment system well.  Hope this helps. 
 So are you saying by default the 2.0 streams are selected and we need to go into audio settings and change the audio stream?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - aas88keyz - 2019-02-01

(2019-02-01, 18:48)shakuyi Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 18:45)aas88keyz Wrote:
 So are you saying by default the 2.0 streams are selected and we need to go into audio settings and change the audio stream?  
 My experience is that the audio defaults can be a random of any configuration. It could be set to your own taste by default. I am saying if you are not satisfied with the default audio you can easily change it as it streams and  then you can apply your preferences as your default for future Netflix streams. Mine default was 5.1 DD+ German. My new default is 2.0 DD+ English. You have a lot of options to make your own default.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - olleman - 2019-02-02

hm...I have tried the latest beta of the plugin and I still have the problem with "Check credentials". I have this problem on both a windows based installation and on a RPI3 as well. Reverting back to 13.21 solves the solution. Anyone else experiencing this?

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Joe23rep - 2019-02-03

hi. i installed the addon and did everything what i was supposed to do on a shied.

i get my account and everything but when i start a movie or a show i only get the sound.

kodi thinks its a music file.

anyone know how to fix that?

id love to have netflix on kodi because my ambilight doesn't work with the Netflix app cuz i have it running on the hyperion add on

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - msj33 - 2019-02-03

Cool work - Any future plans for making this addon installation work more smooth?

Like making an official addon, that is installable from the official kodi addon repository.

These somewhat custom installations methods is just killing the overall UX of Kodi........especially when these addons break.

And can't seem to figure out, if this also works for Linux/LibreElec - Original post does only state Android+Windows (Why even choose the netflix addon, when you have the native Netflix app on Android!?)

Sticking to Netflix on Chrome in LibreElec for now..........wishing there will be some more official addons for streaming services like Netflix going forward - And keeping the source = Open Source:-)

/Morten

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - yoshitslc - 2019-02-03

About your question on the plugin working on other plateforms: yes, you have to install a few dependencies on Linux but it’s fully fonctionnal (when it want’s to, sometime I need a little Kodi reboot to watch something)