Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - .:B:. - 2019-02-03

(2019-01-22, 19:20).:B:. Wrote: My girlfriend is watching 'Tidying up with Marie Kondo' e.g., but nothing is showing in her watchlist, nor does it turn up when we use the search function. It's pretty weird.

Behaviour is the same with asciidisco's version and with wintuxx's fork.
 So I turned on debugging, since behaviour is still the same...

Anyone seeing something similar?
bash:

19:28:37.364 T:140644038012224   DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory (plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/marie%20kondo/)
19:28:37.364 T:140644038012224   DEBUG:   ParentPath = [plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/marie%20kondo/]
19:28:37.376 T:140641388459776   DEBUG: StartScript - calling plugin Netflix('plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/marie%20kondo/','10','','resume:false')
19:28:38.973 T:140641363281664    INFO: [plugin.video.netflix (10)] URL is ParseResult(scheme='plugin', netloc='plugin.video.netflix', path='/directory/search/marie%20kondo/', params='', query='', fragment='')
19:28:38.974 T:140641363281664   DEBUG: [plugin.video.netflix (10)] Searching for marie kondo
19:28:38.999 T:140642713851648   DEBUG: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Executing path request: [["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, "referenceId", "id", "length", "name", "trackIds", "requestId", "regularSynopsis", "evidence"], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", ["summary", "title", "synopsis", "regularSynopsis", "evidence", "queue", "episodeCount", "info", "maturity", "runtime", "seasonCount", "releaseYear", "userRating", "numSeasonsLabel", "bookmarkPosition", "watched", "delivery"]], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", ["genres", "tags", "creators", "directors", "cast"], {"to": 10, "from": 0}, ["id", "name"]], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", "boxarts", ["_665x375", "_1920x1080", "_342x684"], "jpg"], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", "interestingMoment", ["_665x375", "_1920x1080"], "jpg"], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", "storyarts", "_1632x873", "jpg"], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", "bb2OGLogo", "_550x124", "png"], ["search", "byTerm", "|marie kondo", "titles", 40, {"to": 40, "from": 0}, "reference", "BGImages", "720", "jpg"]]
19:28:40.322 T:140644038012224   DEBUG: Saving fileitems [plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/marie%20kondo/]

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - robvh - 2019-02-04

Hi Morten
I got it working on LE 8.93.5 (running on an Atom, using Generic x86)
- go to LibreELEC add-ons, select type Add-on repository, install Kodinerds Add-ons
- return to LibreELEC add-ons, select type VideoPlayer InputStream, install InputStream Adaptive
- return to list of repos, select Netflix Addon Repository, select Video add-ons, install Netflix (libdev + joj + asciidisco - 0.13.2)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - jadel - 2019-02-04

Installs and runs on my shield TV.
I get quite a few hcdp errors when attempting playback. Stopping and starting seems to fix those.
4k streams are not selectable as previously mentioned.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - SilverBlade - 2019-02-05

Does this work in LibreElec on Odroid C2?

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - matteo2 - 2019-02-05

I update my libreelec on wetek openelec to 9.0.0 version. When I try to install Netflix addon my decoder reboot and nothing is installed. How can I install it? I installed successfully on windows version.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - kowalmisiek - 2019-02-05

(2019-02-04, 12:21)jadel Wrote: Installs and runs on my shield TV.
I get quite a few hcdp errors when attempting playback. Stopping and starting seems to fix those.
4k streams are not selectable as previously mentioned.
I also confirm. The 4K stream can not be switched on.

Can you enter such information next to movie and serial titles?
https://zapodaj.net/50b8f61e05c70.jpg.html

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - ro-maniak - 2019-02-06

Hi guys, can't get it to work I am afraid. On Libreelec 9.0.0 and beta 0.14.8 of the plugin, I got the message that it needed Widevine. Accepted all and it seemed to install. But when I try to play any content, I get:

"Unable to create context (due to ContextException)"

I went for the beta, since with the last .13 version in the Repo, I just could not login - it would not accept the (tripple, quadrupple checked) credentials.

Whelp?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - ro-maniak - 2019-02-06

Ok update. The error in .14 beta 8 stands. 

What does work, is .13.21 - it turns out that if you use the Kodi iOS remote app to input credentials, and you use more advanced text editing (concrete: I have a shortcut that expands into my domain after the @ in my emailadres), something gets crewed, because the credentials are then wrong. Apparently wrongly submitted. If I via the iOS remote app just type everything by hand, login succeeds and streaming works.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - schrackin - 2019-02-07

Hi Folks,

i just installed Kodi 18 and the netflix addon, but during the login i get error message. I attached the log, could you please look into it and suggest a solution? My login credentials should be okay, because i can login with them on the netfilx's website.

https://paste.kodi.tv/yuxogokoma.kodi

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - schrackin - 2019-02-07

I forgot to mention that i get the same results on Windows 10 64Bit and Libreelec 9 systems.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - essam315 - 2019-02-07

(2019-02-07, 13:47)schrackin Wrote: Hi Folks,

i just installed Kodi 18 and the netflix addon, but during the login i get error message. I attached the log, could you please look into it and suggest a solution? My login credentials should be okay, because i can login with them on the netfilx's website.

yuxogokoma.kodi (paste)
 Try changing your profile name to be in English letters only without any special characters, and change the language in Netflix to be in English.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Morguito - 2019-02-07

Hey guys, how are you?

Well, I'd like to know why the default language for both audio and subtitles is German, and what should I do to:

1- Make the default language whatever is the original one and make it always 6 channels.

2- Change subtitles default status to ON and its language to Brazilian Portuguese.

I'm very thankful for the addon, and it mostly works pretty great. This isn't such a big deal, but it can become annoying having to change language and subtitles each time you start a new show, specially if you're binge watching.

By the way, I'd like to report a minor bug too: Brazilian Portuguese, which is coded as pt-BR, is named as Portuguese-BRETON, in the subtitles choice menu.

Thank you very much,

M.

PS: I'm using the latest LibreElec (9.0.0) on Odroid C2 and the latest Netflix add-on (from the default Netflix repository)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - aas88keyz - 2019-02-07

(2019-02-07, 16:03)Morguito Wrote: Hey guys, how are you?

Well, I'd like to know why the default language for both audio and subtitles is German, and what should I do to:

1- Make the default language whatever is the original one and make it always 6 channels.

2- Change subtitles default status to ON and its language to Brazilian Portuguese.

I'm very thankful for the addon, and it mostly works pretty great. This isn't such a big deal, but it can become annoying having to change language and subtitles each time you start a new show, specially if you're binge watching.

By the way, I'd like to report a minor bug too: Brazilian Portuguese, which is coded as pt-BR, is named as Portuguese-BRETON, in the subtitles choice menu.

Thank you very much,

M.

PS: I'm using the latest LibreElec (9.0.0) on Odroid C2 and the latest Netflix add-on (from the default Netflix repository)
Be sure when you make the changes for audio and subtitles  to Portuguese, scroll to the bottom of the overlay settings and apply "make default" or something along those terms. should work with both audio/subtitles. Why is it in German? lol no idea but these steps worked for me.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - essam315 - 2019-02-07

@Morguito

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339619

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Morguito - 2019-02-07

(2019-02-07, 16:16)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 16:03)Morguito Wrote: Hey guys, how are you?

Thank you very much,

M.

Be sure when you make the changes for audio and subtitles  to Portuguese, scroll to the bottom of the overlay settings and apply "make default" or something along those terms. should work with both audio/subtitles. Why is it in German? lol no idea but these steps worked for me.  
 Hey man,

I've tried that many times. It doesn't "record" my preferences.

Is there any other solution or workaround?

Thanks.