Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - cyberden - 2019-02-13

This is interesting. I'm using the beta20 and no 4K but indeed HDR works (the TV is triggered). Do you think I can just install the beta 18 to try?

The other problem I have with the addon is that sometimes I get buffering issues that I don't have on the official netflix app. The shield is connected through internet and I have at least 300mbps down so it should work no problem... Is there an issue related to the addon itself?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CiNcH - 2019-02-13

Quote:This is interesting. I'm using the beta20 and no 4K but indeed HDR works (the TV is triggered). Do you think I can just install the beta 18 to try?
Think so. Might be advisable to remove the previous Netflix add-on first though, see here.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - popeye2468 - 2019-02-13

Ok guys as there are so many of these versions flying around which is currently the best for ubuntu 18.10

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - kowalmisiek - 2019-02-13

Can the creator of the plugin introduce such features as for android?
When the episode ends (end credits appear) it is possible to skip the subtitles and activate the next episode of the series.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - popeye2468 - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-13, 23:24)kowalmisiek Wrote: Can the creator of the plugin introduce such features as for android?
When the episode ends (end credits appear) it is possible to skip the subtitles and activate the next episode of the series.
 you need the upnext addon

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - grundam - 2019-02-14

Hello,
I have a Kodi Setup on an Windows 10 HTPC downstairs and OSMC on Raspberry Pi 3 upstairs using MySQL to sync Video libraries.  I love the 'Export' function on the Netflix addon but I would like to be able to access the exported videos both upstairs and downstairs.  I know how to setup OSMC to read the "\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix\movies" but I'm not sure how to access the "\.kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix\movies" on the Window 10 Kodi instance.  So I can export streams downstairs and watch them upstairs, but I also want to be able to export streams upstairs and watch them downstairs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Wagg - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-13, 10:50)CiNcH Wrote: I am also wondering about this ESN thingy. For me it is also wrong, not just that it misses the big numeric part, also the beginning is wrong (NFANDROID1 vs. NFANDROID2). 4K still works for me without entering the ESN it seems. Not every version of the add-on works for 4K though. Official 0.13.21 for example does not list anything above 1080p. @caphm's 0.14.0~Beta18 gives me the best results on Android TV. Beta 19 and 20 again lack those 4K streams in the selection.

I'm using 14 beta 18 and only 1080p on my Shield.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - cyberden - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-13, 12:55)CiNcH Wrote:
Quote: 
Think so. Might be advisable to remove the previous Netflix add-on first though, see here.  
I installed the beta18 and I have 2160p streams working. However, during the evening "rush hours" I have buffering issues. When watching late at night everything works fine. I guess the issue comes from my ISP (even though I have a very fast internet access) but the strange thing is that I don't have any issues using the netflix app from my TV or the shield. I've read some info about buffering on the AdptativeStream input addon and it seems that there is nothing to do for now. Am I wrong saying that?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CiNcH - 2019-02-14

Quote:but the strange thing is that I don't have any issues using the netflix app from my TV or the shield.
Are you sure that they actually go all the way up to 2160p?

A fix has been found now to get 4K working on Android with Beta20 too:
plugin.video.netflix-0.14.0.beta20.4K.zip

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - cyberden - 2019-02-14

I think I do yes. Using the netflix app on my panasonic TV, when I press the info button I see the stream used and it says "2160p 21mbps" and there is no buffering. I will do some more tests when I get the time.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - wrxtasy - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-14, 11:24)CiNcH Wrote:
Quote:but the strange thing is that I don't have any issues using the netflix app from my TV or the shield.

This version now tracks my Netflix viewing properly and brings in correct data about what I've watched on other Netflix devices with the same Login.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - popeye2468 - 2019-02-14

Hi Guys already asked this but i just guess it got missed, Which is the best version for me on ubuntu pc x86 cpu

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - sagrath - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-14, 13:39)wrxtasy Wrote:

This version now tracks my Netflix viewing properly and brings in correct data about what I've watched on other Netflix devices with the same Login. 
 I've watch one episode from a tv show and it's keep show without watch on Netflix website. Did you mad some extra configuration?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - eddedrukker - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-14, 13:39)wrxtasy Wrote:

How did you do that, i have 2 kodi's htpc's with this netflixplugin, same loginname but i don't see this? is there a setting that i missed? do you see the place were you've been also letsay in the netflix app on the iPad?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - eddedrukker - 2019-02-14

i mean not the watched status but resume state.