Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - geoffb - 2019-07-10

Thanks for this add-on. It works really well! 

I am looking for help with the Views: I have set the add-on to use the last view for all items. I then go to TV Shows and set it to Banner Info view. Works fine. I then go into a TV Show and set the Seasons view to PosterLite. Again, it looks great. However, when I go into another TV Show, it is not in PosterLite but rather the default list setting. How do I set the view globally for all TV Shows? 

The same is true for when scrolling to Next Page of shows - Page 1 is always saved as what I set it to, but I need to go to Page 2 and set it as well for it to remember to always use the same view. 

Hope I am making sense.....

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - geoffb - 2019-07-10

(2019-07-10, 10:25)geoffb Wrote: Thanks for this add-on. It works really well! 

I am looking for help with the Views: I have set the add-on to use the last view for all items. I then go to TV Shows and set it to Banner Info view. Works fine. I then go into a TV Show and set the Seasons view to PosterLite. Again, it looks great. However, when I go into another TV Show, it is not in PosterLite but rather the default list setting. How do I set the view globally for all TV Shows? 

The same is true for when scrolling to Next Page of shows - Page 1 is always saved as what I set it to, but I need to go to Page 2 and set it as well for it to remember to always use the same view. 

Hope I am making sense.....
I meant to add I am using Aeon MQ8 skin on latest Leia release.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CraigHB - 2019-07-10

(2019-07-10, 10:25)geoffb Wrote: Hope I am making sense.....

Makes sense to me, I have the same complaint.  I asked about it a few posts back, but got no play.

Otherwise, yes the add-on is working quite well for me.  Really happy with that.  The viewtype issue is my only complaint.  I thought if there was a way to set the default viewtype for the skin globally that would be a fix, but I couldn't find anything on that either.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sholander - 2019-07-10

(2019-07-10, 20:39)CraigHB Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 10:25)geoffb Wrote: Hope I am making sense.....

Makes sense to me, I have the same complaint.  I asked about it a few posts back, but got no play.

Otherwise, yes the add-on is working quite well for me.  Really happy with that.  The viewtype issue is my only complaint.  I thought if there was a way to set the default viewtype for the skin globally that would be a fix, but I couldn't find anything on that either.   

Did you try to disable (check off "Enable custom views") in Netflix Settings under "Views" ?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CraigHB - 2019-07-11

I think I tried it both ways and it didn't matter, but I'll double check.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - sykomiko - 2019-07-11

(2019-07-01, 10:14)xalaros10 Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 01:32)Nyctobello Wrote: Hi! Is there currently a signing in problem with the addon? It keeps telling me to check my credentials, however I know the u/p is correct and Netflix does indeed send me an email saying there had been a sign in. Many thanks!
On Leia 18.1 / Windows 10 / 0.14.0

You need newer v0.14.6 (also update your Kodi v18.3)
I'm suddenly having this problem too. Worked fun up until a couple days ago. Now it asks for u/p then gives me an error to check credentials.
Running Windows 10/leia 18.3/Netflix 14.6

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - geoffb - 2019-07-11

(2019-07-11, 05:19)CraigHB Wrote: I think I tried it both ways and it didn't matter, but I'll double check.

I tried both as well. It doesn't work. I have noticed a few posts about it throughout the thread but there has not been a solution posted yet. 

I looked in listings.py and it seems that the answer may be in there somewhere, but I haven't yet figured it out.

For now I will use the browser launcher to run Netflix in Chrome in fullscreen mode until this is resolved.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - zamolxis - 2019-07-11

(2019-07-08, 21:40)badsheep Wrote:
(2019-07-08, 14:57)ClippyBeer Wrote: Maybe if you posted more info about your Kodi version, OS/platform, Netflix and inputstream version(s) we could assist you.  When I first installed Netflix in Kodi 18.3 all the titles I was watching on the website appeared in the "Continue Watching" category in the app.
Yes that's precisely the behavior that I don't understand : it updates when I watch from the website but not when I watch in Kodi.
My config :
Mac OS high Sierra
Leia 18.2
Netflix 14.5

-EDIT-

I just tried to upgrade to Leia 18.3, and Netflix 14.6 >> no changes. 

Same here, I'm afraid nothing I watch on kodi appears under "Continue watching".

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - cube79 - 2019-07-12

I don't switch off my CoreElec device, and every day when I try to launch anything from Netflix i have an error with "locale_id". After the restart of Kodi everything is working again, but it is annoying. I have searched the topic, and two users had the same problem, but I didn't find solution for that.

Kodi log: https://paste.kodi.tv/jehujogeki.kodi
Please check the last lines -   from 2019-07-12 00:04:12.790

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - DarrenHill - 2019-07-12

@cube79 - please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when you signed up here. We offer no support for any device containing banned addons (wiki) which violate our piracy policy (wiki). Yours is such a device.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - viper2035 - 2019-07-12

(2019-07-01, 18:25)viper2035 Wrote: Hi,
I'm new the forum so please be patient if I do something wrong. I use LibreElec 9.0.1 with the Netflix Add-on. It worked just fine until a few days ago.

When I now start the plugin I can see the different users in my account but If I click on any user a message appears that the plugin stopped working. I attached the log file.

I already tried a complete reinstallation of the plugin including the deletion of the configuration.

Any ideas how to solve the problem?

Still got the same problem. Any solutions so far?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CraigHB - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-11, 07:03)sykomiko Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 10:14)xalaros10 Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 01:32)Nyctobello Wrote: Hi! Is there currently a signing in problem with the addon? It keeps telling me to check my credentials, however I know the u/p is correct and Netflix does indeed send me an email saying there had been a sign in. Many thanks!
On Leia 18.1 / Windows 10 / 0.14.0

You need newer v0.14.6 (also update your Kodi v18.3) 
I'm suddenly having this problem too. Worked fun up until a couple days ago. Now it asks for u/p then gives me an error to check credentials.
Running Windows 10/leia 18.3/Netflix 14.6 

My instance does not remember my login after a power cycle.  It's a pain to re-enter with a screen keyboard and a remote. 

Is this add-on actively developed?  Wondering if issues will get fixed.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sholander - 2019-07-13

Which box, which OS, which OS version and addon version?
On all my (S905X, S912 and S922) boxes all on CE 9.0.3 with latest NF addon, login data is saved and survives reboots and power off.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-12, 00:17)cube79 Wrote: I don't switch off my CoreElec device, and every day when I try to launch anything from Netflix i have an error with "locale_id". After the restart of Kodi everything is working again, but it is annoying. I have searched the topic, and two users had the same problem, but I didn't find solution for that.

if you enabled Auto-Update "Export new episodes", disable it
this option even if present, is not implemented and cause problems.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - b4cksl4sh - 2019-07-13

(2019-07-12, 00:17)cube79 Wrote: I don't switch off my CoreElec device, and every day when I try to launch anything from Netflix i have an error with "locale_id". After the restart of Kodi everything is working again, but it is annoying. I have searched the topic, and two users had the same problem, but I didn't find solution for that.

I think it's connected to the forced xDSL internet disconnect and the new IP that comes with it.