Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - orenmi - 2019-08-15

(2019-08-10, 19:03)Siran Wrote: For those using the KODi Addon primarily for auto refresh rate on nvidia Shield, there's an app that let's you use the original apps (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Movies Anywhere etc) and have auto refresh rate with those:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/shield-tv/9/297663/auto-refresh-rate-tool-google-play/
Works pretty well so far!

can you please explain what is the benefits of auto refresh rate?
Is it something most people use?
I turned it on and not sure if I see a difference.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - eddedrukker - 2019-08-16

After update today of widevine now i cannot play anything.what can i do. I'm on windows 10 version ( kodi 18.3) and the latest version off netflix addon 0.14.6
thankx

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - eddedrukker - 2019-08-16

problem solved, my account name had changed,works again

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - GenesisDH - 2019-08-17

(2019-08-15, 11:15)orenmi Wrote: can you please explain what is the benefits of auto refresh rate?
Is it something most people use?
I turned it on and not sure if I see a difference.
In general it alters the HDMI video out signal to a specific refresh rate (frequency the TV/monitor/etc updates its video buffer) and in the some cases the resolution. This can reduce jitter, repeated frames or “sped up” video when watching content from a different country (US TV tends to do 60Hz/29.94fps/59.98fps, Europe 50Hz/25fps/50fps, etc) or direct from film content (24fps).

Many people that use this app, as well as the similar Kodi settings, also attempt to avoid the (sometimes) lackluster upscaling the Shield and other ATVs to from HD to 4K. When set up correctly, on <4K content the resolution and refresh rate changes, forces the TV/monitor/etc to do the upscaling, and usually results in better visual quality.

Don’t be concerned if you don’t see a clear difference, it isn’t a fix-everything tool.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - GenesisDH - 2019-08-17

I got my US TV frame rates wrong, but basically 60Hz/~30fps/~60fps

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Jorpoli - 2019-08-17

I can't log in after the update of Widevine. My username and pass are correct but the addon can't log in.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - fruitytrash - 2019-08-18

hey guys i love this addon but i cant seem to find where the library gets exported to on libreelec for raspi. can someone help me out or do i need to do some more prerequisites?

Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - GenesisDH - 2019-08-18

(2019-08-18, 20:57)fruitytrash Wrote: hey guys i love this addon but i cant seem to find where the library gets exported to on libreelec for raspi. can someone help me out or do i need to do some more prerequisites?
I am not sure where Kodi’s userdata directory is for libreelec/pi users but it will be within that directory.

From there it should be in: \addon_data\plugin.video.netflix

There will be a directory for TV and one for Movies.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - DarrenHill - 2019-08-18

On LE it's /storage/.kodi/userdata , so the full addon data would be /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.netflix .

Noting that the .kodi is a hidden folder, so you may need to enable viewing of hidden files and folders on your browser to be able to see it.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - NotToday - 2019-08-21

Should I post a plea for help here?

I've got everything installed correctly, and the Netflix interface is running fine, but trying to watch anything... The picture (video) lags somewhat behind the sound, to the extent that it's unwatchable. Running on LibreELEC & Pi 3B+ I'm guessing the hardware just isn't "man enough" to do the video decoding in realtime? Any suggestions as to what I could do to improve things? Beowulf cluster? Big Grin

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - skylarking - 2019-08-22

Noty sure if this is the correct place to post such issues but I had a working install of Kodi 19 nightly 2019.08.12 build on my windows 10 htpc. Obviously windervine v? was installed as was inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 and netflix v 0.14.6 addons. As I said it was all working well until I updated to Kodi 19 2019.08.21 nightly build where inputstream.adaptive became disabled.

Seems this was also the case with builds from 2019.08.14 to 2019.08.21 where inputstream.adaptive always became disabled. Oddly, I have a fuzzy memory that inputstream.helper used to also be installed but now it isn't installed and I don't know if it should be. Also, I can't find it within the kodi repository.

Is this a known issue?
Anyone have suggestions as to what the problem is and how to resolve it or is the answer to drop back to kodi 19 2019.08.12 nightly build?

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2019-08-22

(2019-08-21, 22:27)NotToday Wrote: Should I post a plea for help here?

I've got everything installed correctly, and the Netflix interface is running fine, but trying to watch anything... The picture (video) lags somewhat behind the sound, to the extent that it's unwatchable. Running on LibreELEC & Pi 3B+ I'm guessing the hardware just isn't "man enough" to do the video decoding in realtime? Any suggestions as to what I could do to improve things? Beowulf cluster? Big Grin
RPI is not powerful you can limit the resolution to 720P in expert settings

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2019-08-22

(2019-08-22, 17:22)skylarking Wrote: Noty sure if this is the correct place to post such issues but I had a working install of Kodi 19 nightly 2019.08.12 build on my windows 10 htpc. Obviously windervine v? was installed as was inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 and netflix v 0.14.6 addons. As I said it was all working well until I updated to Kodi 19 2019.08.21 nightly build where inputstream.adaptive became disabled.

Seems this was also the case with builds from 2019.08.14 to 2019.08.21 where inputstream.adaptive always became disabled. Oddly, I have a fuzzy memory that inputstream.helper used to also be installed but now it isn't installed and I don't know if it should be. Also, I can't find it within the kodi repository.

Is this a known issue?
Anyone have suggestions as to what the problem is and how to resolve it or is the answer to drop back to kodi 19 2019.08.12 nightly build?

this is not a problem of netflix addon,
use stable Kodi channel release not nightly

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - marcoss9 - 2019-08-22

(2019-08-22, 17:22)skylarking Wrote: Noty sure if this is the correct place to post such issues but I had a working install of Kodi 19 nightly 2019.08.12 build on my windows 10 htpc. Obviously windervine v? was installed as was inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 and netflix v 0.14.6 addons. As I said it was all working well until I updated to Kodi 19 2019.08.21 nightly build where inputstream.adaptive became disabled.

Is this a known issue?
To install inputstream.adaptive-2.3.22 in the latest nightly build of Kodi 19, try this, download inputstream.adaptive-2.3.22 from here

https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizations/jenkins/peak3d%2Finputstream.adaptive/detail/master/90/artifacts

and extract the right zip file for your operating system and in addon.xml change import addon="kodi.binary.global.filesystem" version="1.0.2" to import addon="kodi.binary.global.filesystem" version="1.0.3" and zip the folder and install inputstream.adaptive-2.3.22 as a zip file.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - marcoss9 - 2019-08-22

Is this a known issue?
You better use this release of Kodi, because even if you will be able to install inpustream.adaptive in the latest build of Kodi 19 Matrix Alpha it might not work right.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/windows/win64/kodi-18.3-Leia-x64.exe

If you need the nightly builds because of the new fixes and features in it you should download the ones with Leia in the name of the file.

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/windows/win64/Leia/