Kodi Community Forum
Release IPTV Recorder - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release IPTV Recorder (/showthread.php?tid=329991)

RE: IPTV Recorder - primaeval - 2019-05-02

(2019-05-02, 00:07)luna128 Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 20:54)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 20:48)luna128 Wrote: Not that I can see.
Yes, just Record and Play.
Yes, perfectly as intended.
Yes.
Your official fork of Estuary for IPTV Recorder.
USA [12h]. 24h doesn't work, either.

Hardware is a 2nd Gen Fire TV unit. Leia.
Curiously, the job I had been trying to set with Record and Play seemed to take upon a random reboot I did of Kodi for a separate reason, and everything worked. I haven't been able to reproduce this behavior, but it did make me notice that the Record jobs from my Record and Play commands were being processed and moved into the active jobs directory under maintenance, but were not executing.

I'm going to do some hard resetting and I'll get back to you soon. Thanks for the free software.   

What version of kodi are you using?
I wonder if there have been some changes with the way Kodi caches links.   
Figured out the problem, but no solution. It appears that every time a Job gets made from the Record and Play dialog, that job is actually set to record four hours ahead of the exact time I confirmed the Record and Play command.  I don't know how to solve this, I tried adjusting timeshift settings to no avail. Can't figure it out for the life of me. This is all on 18.2, by the way.
That's weird.
I wonder if there is something wrong with the locale time conversion.
Does the four hours change if you set Record and Play time to something other than 4 hours?
Can you tell if your system clock time is the same as the Kodi clock time?
Can you see if it does the same thing in Windows?
Are you using any vpns from a different time zone?

RE: IPTV Recorder - erikprimo - 2019-05-02

Hi! I need some help please , I am using kodi on windows 10. How do I point to the ffmpeg exe in Settings? when I launch IPTV recorder I get an error message saying its not installed. Thanks Smile

(2019-05-02, 14:57)erikprimo Wrote: Hi! I need some help please , I am using kodi on windows 10. How do I point to the ffmpeg exe in Settings? when I launch IPTV recorder I get an error message saying its not installed. Thanks Smile

Grab the right version of ffmpeg from here for windows
https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
Unzip it somewhere.
Point to ffmpeg.exe from
IPTV Recorder \ Settings \ Jobs and Rules \ ffmpeg exe
Hint: it's in the bin folder you just unzipped.

(2019-05-02, 15:05)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 14:57)erikprimo Wrote: Hi! I need some help please , I am using kodi on windows 10. How do I point to the ffmpeg exe in Settings? when I launch IPTV recorder I get an error message saying its not installed. Thanks Smile

Unzip it somewhere.
Point to ffmpeg.exe from
Thank you for your help. I am still getting program not found when I try to record in Simple IPTV Sad

(2019-05-02, 15:57)erikprimo Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 15:05)primaeval Wrote:

Unzip it somewhere.
Point to ffmpeg.exe from
Thank you for your help. I am still getting program not found when I try to record in Simple IPTV Sad 
The program that is not found is the tv program not ffmpeg.
The same xmltv and m3us need to be loaded in both IPTV Simple Client and IPTV Recorder.
IPTV Recorder will try to load the IPTV Simple Client xmltv and m3u files 60 seconds after Kodi starts.

Make sure you can record directly from the IPTV Recorder addon first by going into the Channel Groups folder.
Check if the program you are trying to record from IPTV Simple Client is in the Channel Groups folder.
If that works then we need to find out why they aren't getting matched.

(2019-05-02, 16:15)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 15:57)erikprimo Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 15:05)primaeval Wrote: Grab the right version of ffmpeg from here for windows
Unzip it somewhere.
Point to ffmpeg.exe from
The same xmltv and m3us need to be loaded in both IPTV Simple Client and IPTV Recorder.
IPTV Recorder will try to load the IPTV Simple Client xmltv and m3u files 60 seconds after Kodi starts.

Make sure you can record directly from the IPTV Recorder addon first by going into the Channel Groups folder.
Check if the program you are trying to record from IPTV Simple Client is in the Channel Groups folder.
update: reading from the iptv recorder also does not record

When I try to record from the channel group nothing happens. I tried the record and watch and it just sits there.  Aslo I see in the IPTV recorder settings its reading from the IPTV simple client m3u and xmltv files... could that be the issue ? I so want this to work haha

(2019-05-02, 17:50)erikprimo Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 16:15)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 15:57)erikprimo Wrote: Thank you for your help. I am still getting program not found when I try to record in Simple IPTV Sad  

update: reading from the iptv recorder also does not record

When I try to record from the channel group nothing happens. I tried the record and watch and it just sits there.  Aslo I see in the IPTV recorder settings its reading from the IPTV simple client m3u and xmltv files... could that be the issue ? I so want this to work haha 
In
Channel Groups \ All Channels
there should be your channels.
In the channels should be programs.
In the programs should be a list of things you can do like Record or Watch.

How far do you get?

RE: IPTV Recorder - luna128 - 2019-05-03

(2019-05-02, 08:44)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 20:54)primaeval Wrote: What version of kodi are you using?
I wonder if there have been some changes with the way Kodi caches links.   
Figured out the problem, but no solution. It appears that every time a Job gets made from the Record and Play dialog, that job is actually set to record four hours ahead of the exact time I confirmed the Record and Play command.  I don't know how to solve this, I tried adjusting timeshift settings to no avail. Can't figure it out for the life of me. This is all on 18.2, by the way.
That's weird.
Does the four hours change if you set Record and Play time to something other than 4 hours?
It's always four hours. My timezone is four hours behind GMT. Kodi's clock and the system clock are synched. All of my Kodi connections, outgoing and ingoing, are using my public IP, and I cannot check Windows functionality.

It works if I set my clock to GMT and set it back after the job is created. The job will shift back four hours and be correct, but next time I set a job in EST it'll still use GMT time for scheduling. I'm running out of options, here.

Here's hoping we can get down to the solution here. Thanks for sticking around thus far.

IPTV Recorder - ed_davidson01 - 2019-05-03

(2019-05-03, 01:45)luna128 Wrote:
That's weird.
It's always four hours. My timezone is four hours behind GMT. Kodi's clock and the system clock are synched. All of my Kodi connections, outgoing and ingoing, are using my public IP, and I cannot check Windows functionality.

It works if I set my clock to GMT and set it back after the job is created. The job will shift back four hours and be correct, but next time I set a job in EST it'll still use GMT time for scheduling. I'm running out of options, here.

Here's hoping we can get down to the solution here. Thanks for sticking around thus far.

How about shifting the time in simple client

RE: IPTV Recorder - luna128 - 2019-05-03

(2019-05-03, 03:59)ed_davidson01 Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 08:44)primaeval Wrote: That's weird.

How about shifting the time in simple client 

Nothing. Just shifts four hours back with no bearing on the recording job.

RE: IPTV Recorder - primaeval - 2019-05-03

That's weird.

Have you got any other computer or device you can test kodi on?

@ed_davidson01 does "Record and Play" work ok for you where you are?

IPTV Recorder - ed_davidson01 - 2019-05-03

(2019-05-03, 08:25)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 08:44)primaeval Wrote: That's weird.

Have you got any other computer or device you can test kodi on?

@ed_davidson01 does "Record and Play" work ok for you where you are?

Not at home at the moment to test. Will year and report as soon as.

RE: IPTV Recorder - samueljones - 2019-05-04

@primaeval , Happy weekend Bro and thanks for the great addons you provide, please I have problem with Replay Addons Recording, It has been working well for several weeks and record use to work as it should but since yesterday, when i try to record, i get ffmpeg exe not found notification. but I have checked and my ffmpeg file still there, the only thing i did recently was that i updated to Kodi 18.2.  I have deleted the addon and start again but the error is still there.  any hint will be appreciated.

Regards
SJ

RE: IPTV Recorder - primaeval - 2019-05-04

(2019-05-04, 18:22)samueljones Wrote: @primaeval , Happy weekend Bro and thanks for the great addons you provide, please I have problem with Replay Addons Recording, It has been working well for several weeks and record use to work as it should but since yesterday, when i try to record, i get ffmpeg exe not found notification. but I have checked and my ffmpeg file still there, the only thing i did recently was that i updated to Kodi 18.2.  I have deleted the addon and start again but the error is still there.  any hint will be appreciated.

Regards
SJ

Hi.
If you're on android have you tried
Maintenance \ Delete ffmpeg
?

Are there any error messages in the log to do with plugin.video.replay ?

I just tried it on windows 18.2 and it recorded an smb local stream for me ok.

RE: IPTV Recorder - samueljones - 2019-05-04

Thanks @primaeval , the log can be found here.

https://pastebin.com/raw/XuNJmtz6