Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mardukL - 2018-04-10

Titan MOD is based on the beloved 'Skin Titan by @"marcelveldt" .

It started by editing just a few layouts and options and become more and more an unique skin keeping the titan look.

Videos - (Changes to Views, and new Views)
- 3in1 (View527)
- horizontal panel (View52)
- big panel details (View59)
- fanart (View507)
- netflix [Poster] (View523)
- netflix andscape (View525)
- netflix wide (View526)
 - new season info viewtype (view 529)
- music info dialog (optional)
- new skin search funtion (also available as custom shortcut item)
- new VideoInfo (optional)

Screenshots
watch gallery

I N S T A L L    I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. You need to install  -  Marduks Repo from zip.
2. Install "marcelveldts beta repository " (install from my repo in kodi) if you havent it already
3. Now you can choose the skin inside the "Look and Feel" tab/section
4. Optional for Leia Version - Also Install "BINGIE Repository" by @cartman.dos , who update some of the needed Addons to work properly

Additidonal Recommendations Repos/Addons
- install "Artwork Beef" Add-On within the Rector Stuff Repo  (you can also install Rector Stuff Repository from my Repo)
- support for script.tvmelodies ( Replacement  for TV Tunes)
- support for "UpNext" Addon (unique Layout Settings and Colors) - (*Krypton Users need to install it via SualFred's Repo , can be installed from my Repo in Kodi)
- install resource.images.skinicons.whitesquare (included in my repo)  to choose thumbnails for Netflix2/Bingie Homemenu Items                   
- install TV show logo resource addon  (not inluded in repo ) if you like to have a source in generel, and if you like to have it shown in footer and pvr info
                      ImageImage

Main Changes Shortened
Quote:
N E T F L I X    H O M E 2     
    - its now named Bingie Mode, improved Spotlight function, Auto Play Trailers for Movies and TV Shows ( credits to @Cartman.Dos )
    - watch currently playing video and browse through widgets

N E W    V I E W T Y P E S
    - Netflix Landscape(525) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. Cast and Trailer)
    - Netflix Wide(526) for Seasons, and Episodes at Once, also uniquie Slide Menu Settings
    - 3 in 1 (for TV Shows,Seasons and Episodes at once) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. change TV Show Art Layout)
- Circle (528)

C O N F L U E N C E  V E R T I C A L    
    - open Submenu on left, add Slide Animations, bigger Text, and some other Stuff

B I G   P A N E L   D E T A I L S    V I E W (59)
    - Add Library Discart for Big Panel Details View (choose in side panel menu)
    - choose between Layout with Discart or Titan Default

N E T F L I X     V I E W(523)
    - Bigger ClearLogo
    - re-arranged Labels and images/Diacart, preview-window, add Stars Rating
    - show cast on trailer playback
    - play trailer windowed by press on "up"-key, stop on "down", slide-panel menu is achievable trough on "down" instead of on "up"
    - add reflections
    - optional use Titan Default Layout (choose in Side Panel Menu)

V I D E O I N F O    S C R E E N S
    - rearange Artwork and Infos,  add Cast Thumbs into the Info (click up), you can scroll and look up Cast trough without go to the Big Pic Cast View
    - adjust Video Info for TV shows, Episodes  and Movies Seperate
    - show ratings and Info while watch Trailer
    - Artworkbeef Support
    - adjust "similiar"  Infos - enebled plot and fanart for similiar window
    - add Labels to Cast Members wich are not on Focus
    - Bugfix : Trailer working again (Leia Issue)
    - add 2nd Video Info to Choose via Skinsetting (Credits to @Cartman.dos for the Netflix Layout )
    - add Country Flags for Video -Audio and -Subtitle Language (removed Text Label)

D U R A T I O N    F O R M A T T I N G / T I T A N   S E T T I N G (DONT SHOW HOURS GENERAL SKIN SETTING)
    - choose ** h ** min or  *** min, - if TITAN SETTING DONT SHOW HOURS enebled it wont show booth [default was = "**":"**" (total mins)]
    - now also working for widgets

V I D E O   A N D    M U S I C - O S D
    - fixed OSD BUG (Default Playlist starts at 0 instead of 1 in OSD )
    - adjusted DISCART and Album Cover
    - add 2 Titles to OSD Playlist
    - adjusted Infos/Artwork in General
    - modern Slim get Discart
    - added new Netflix OSD Layout for Movies/Episodes and MusicVideos (Credits to @Cartman.dos)

S K I N S E T T I N G S
    - a lot New Settings espeacially for Custom Colors (secondary header color,  monochrome Colors for Flags, Ratings, and Studio Logo (if using StudioLogos.white addon ) and more...
    - re arranged Custom Color Setting for better overview wich Color depends to each Section
    - added optional theme playback (if need to have Theme.mp3 in the movie/tv Show folder) (credits to @Manfeed)
    - add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings (Video Info and Footer, Slim OSD)
    - choose between Star or Thumb Rating in NetflixHome2/Bingie Mode

....and more

Complete Changelog
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marduklev/repository.marduk/master/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/README.md

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-04-19

Update to Leia Mod
- adjust Video Info for TV shows and Movies seperate
- add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings with Images for Video Info and Footer

Screens

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - geowill76 - 2018-04-20

Hi MardukL

Love the work you have done on the skin.  I am running Libreelec on a Minix U9 box.  If I was to copy the xml files where would I copy them to on my box?  Also, I noticed from your screenshots that you have Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB scores and Moviesscore being displayed.  I haven't been able to get those to work with the standard titan skin - how do I go about fixing that?

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-04-20

(2018-04-20, 13:04)geowill76 Wrote: Hi MardukL

Love the work you have done on the skin.  I am running Libreelec on a Minix U9 box.  If I was to copy the xml files where would I copy them to on my box?  Also, I noticed from your screenshots that you have Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB scores and Moviesscore being displayed.  I haven't been able to get those to work with the standard titan skin - how do I go about fixing that?
Im not sure if the path is correct.but i assume it trough the kodi wiki

/storage/.kodi/addons/titan***

for LEIA you need also copy/integrate the media folder
i got rotten and mediacr to work just by using an omdb api key
http://www.omdbapi.com/

- set them in your scrapper if possible (universal movie scrapper as example)
- set them in metadata addon (metadatautils), can be easy accesed in tje skinmenu/supported addons

i dont know if you need to rescrape

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - geowill76 - 2018-04-20

Will try out your mod tonight when I get home, will let you know how I get on.

In regards to getting rotten to work, if I get a key from omdbapi.com how do I add it to the scrapper?

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-04-20

(2018-04-20, 14:34)geowill76 Wrote: Will try out your mod tonight when I get home, will let you know how I get on.

In regards to getting rotten to work, if I get a key from omdbapi.com how do I add it to the scrapper?
Get a key here.
http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
if you lucky you get a free one,but look at the link above wich options offers the patreon "options" and maybe you like support omdb

In the belonging AddOn Setting.
Check universal scrapper addon setting and metadata adfon and you will see.

Oh.and THANKS that you like what ive done till now.

EDIT:

Skinhelper ratings rating labels working also outside video info but kodi special ratings not .
Ratings for tv shows have some trozble to find ratings for some tv shows.
I dont know the reason yet.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-05-01

Update to LEIA

V I D E O     I N F O S C R E E N
- get Trailer working again
- show ratings and Info while watch Trailer
- Artworkbeef Support
- adjust "similiar"  Infos - enebled plot and fanart for similiar window
- add Labels to Cast Members wich are not on Focus

S K I N S E  T T I N  G S
- Artworkbeef Settings. available via Extras in Skinsettings

ImageImage

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-05-18

UPDATE for LEIA -
See Infos on 1st Post whats all done now.

Created full Package with own id.
So you can install the mod from zip.
You can keep and use the official Beta and the Mod seperated from each other.

Video1

Video2

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - blaze7 - 2018-05-18

(2018-05-18, 15:49)mardukL Wrote: UPDATE for LEIA -
See Infos on 1st Post whats all done now.

Created full Package with own id.
So you can install the mod from zip.
You can keep and use the official Beta and the Mod seperated from each other.

Video1Video2
Thanks for keeping development going on the skin. I have a two questions.

Will the zip work on Android (specifically Shield TV) ?

Also, do you plan to release a zip for Krypton?

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-05-19

1. zip install works on any device

2. Yes, i will do a krypton package, but  not until end of next week.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - Illumination19 - 2018-05-20

Huge thumbs up for your effort!
But I have found a bug. Smile Kodi Leia -> Audio settings button in Video Player OSD doesn't work (it looks like it opens a completely transparent window).

EDIT: Did a little debugging. Reverting your change in 1080i/DialogSettings.xml, line 17 fixed it:
(osdaudiosettings) => (osdaudiodspsettings)

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-05-22

(2018-05-20, 13:18)Illumination19 Wrote: Huge thumbs up for your effort!
But I have found a bug. Smile Kodi Leia -> Audio settings button in Video Player OSD doesn't work (it looks like it opens a completely transparent window).

EDIT: Did a little debugging. Reverting your change in 1080i/DialogSettings.xml, line 17 fixed it:
(osdaudiosettings) => (osdaudiodspsettings)
 Thanks for the Thumbs the the bug info, i changed it also in IncludesOSD, Line 3325.
(did it because of my log , and thought it was a typo Undecided,
xml:

17:14:49.978 T:7976   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window osdaudiodspsettings
)

will change it end of the week

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - tantrum080 - 2018-05-22

Anyway to fix the auto trailer - I would love it to work like Netflix does with the fluid movement - when using the auto trailer on titan it always plays a really laggy trailer that's unwatchable and also you can't move fluid at all which sort of defeats the purpose in a way. I've been hoping for this sort of feature for a long time, is there anyway you could fix this? Not sure if that's possible but I thought I'd ask just in case...

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - brazen1 - 2018-05-22

Here's another little mod to speed up fanart rotation:

Edit the IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml
Line 48 - timeperimage change to desired speed.  Default is 5 seconds.  I set it to 2 seconds since 5 is just too slow for my taste.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-05-23

(2018-05-22, 22:56)tantrum080 Wrote: Anyway to fix the auto trailer - I would love it to work like Netflix does with the fluid movement - when using the auto trailer on titan it always plays a really laggy trailer that's unwatchable and also you can't move fluid at all which sort of defeats the purpose in a way. I've been hoping for this sort of feature for a long time, is there anyway you could fix this? Not sure if that's possible but I thought I'd ask just in case...
1. AUTROPLAY :
actually, i got the autoplay not working properly (with default settings), i recommend use the button up button button to play trailer when in netflix view.
(fast scrolling trough library causes kodi crash with autoplay trailer active, i assume its to much input in short time - )

2. what device are you on ?
 just got lag on Andoid OS, but after i set thesee Options i'm got no issues with that (on a HDres device)
(Settings -> Player -> Videos ->
RENDER METHOD AUTO
 - HQ Scaler active for...  100%
Hardware Acceleration MediaCodec(Surface) - OFF
Hardware Acceleration MediaCodec - OFF
)
 PS: i cant test it on a 4k device