Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - Comma - 2018-07-31

No worries, thanks for the information👍

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - Desperados - 2018-07-31

(2018-07-31, 03:14)cartman.dos Wrote: Release is taking a little longer than anticipated...

I'm sure it will be totally worth the wait Big Grin

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - szabi - 2018-07-31

Hi! Is there any chance that this Titan mod can be backported to Kodi Jarvis? Sadly I can't upgrade to Krypton. Either way, users will love this, you guys put a lot of work in it!

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - UbuntuUser - 2018-08-01

Hi guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys skilled at modding this skin could tell me if there is way to get channel icons back in the lower right hand corner in recordings like it was in the titan skin in Kodi 15.  I have a special needs relative and any little change is really hard and they are REALLY focused on that being gone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - cartman.dos - 2018-08-01

(2018-07-31, 17:56)szabi Wrote: Hi! Is there any chance that this Titan mod can be backported to Kodi Jarvis? Sadly I can't upgrade to Krypton. Either way, users will love this, you guys put a lot of work in it!
 Honestly, this is not likely...
The current build is built to be compatible with Kodi Leia (tested always with latest nightly).
There might be a version for krypton too, but if so, it will take time after official leia release (edit: meant mod release, not leia).
Thing is, the skin is very reliant on many script. If they don't support jarvis, by extension the skin will not either. Otherwise, the skin will not be what it's intended to be, sorry.
It would be great to have a build for android tv, android phone/tablet (touch ver), pc, etc... and keep everything suited to the machine it runs on. But it's not reasonable with two people doing it in their spare time...and so we must aim at the "common ground" for most.

(2018-08-01, 08:25)UbuntuUser Wrote: Hi guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys skilled at modding this skin could tell me if there is way to get channel icons back in the lower right hand corner in recordings like it was in the titan skin in Kodi 15.  I have a special needs relative and any little change is really hard and they are REALLY focused on that being gone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 I'm happy to try and help you with this. But I'm not familiar with this feature you're talking about.
is it a icon of the currently playing channel? does it appear osd (while pausing?) or in home?

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - UbuntuUser - 2018-08-01

It is a screen that looks almost exactly like the one pictured below but it is a list of your current recordings and where you see the channel name in the lower right hand corner in Kodi 15 you see a channel icon instead.  Funny thing is in the screen that screen shot is of I do see the icon there.

(2018-08-01, 18:13)UbuntuUser Wrote: It is a screen that looks almost exactly like the one pictured below but it is a list of your current recordings and where you see the channel name in the lower right hand corner in Kodi 15 you see a channel icon instead.  Funny thing is in the screen that screen shot is of I do see the icon there.

So u mean inside the footer? where now is written "NPO 1 HD" you want it replaced with icon?

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-08-01

(2018-08-01, 18:47)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-01, 18:13)UbuntuUser Wrote: It is a screen that looks almost exactly like the one pictured below but it is a list of your current recordings and where you see the channel name in the lower right hand corner in Kodi 15 you see a channel icon instead.  Funny thing is in the screen that screen shot is of I do see the icon there.

So u mean inside the footer? where now is written "NPO 1 HD" you want it replaced with icon?  

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - UbuntuUser - 2018-08-02

Yes exactly.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - cartman.dos - 2018-08-02

(2018-08-02, 06:32)UbuntuUser Wrote:

Yes exactly. 
 ok. Then i need some info, which kodi u use? titan beta? which skin theme u use?
looking at the leia's code. It still have this feature and is set up so that only if no icon is found, it will be replaced with a text.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - UbuntuUser - 2018-08-02

(2018-08-02, 06:45)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-01, 18:47)cartman.dos Wrote:  So u mean inside the footer? where now is written "NPO 1 HD" you want it replaced with icon?  
Yes exactly.  
 ok. Then i need some info, which kodi u use? titan beta? which skin theme u use?
looking at the leia's code. It still have this feature and is set up so that only if no icon is found, it will be replaced with a text. 
Kodi 17.6, Titan 3.7.56, Titan Tiles (1 row of large tiles)

I have icons for all my channels I see them in channels just not in recordings or timers, and they were there in both those spots under Kodi 15.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - bloodykiller86 - 2018-08-03

2 questions.

For the krypton skin could you direct me to where i gotta go to edit the size of the busy and in progress window? i need to make it a bit bigger as some text gets cut off in an addon im messing with

also how can i add back the addon settings button in the side menu while in an addons menu? its on estuary but not titan it seems

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - UbuntuUser - 2018-08-03

(2018-08-01, 18:47)cartman.dos Wrote:  So u mean inside the footer? where now is written "NPO 1 HD" you want it replaced with icon?  
Yes exactly.  
 Can you point me to where that code is?

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - cartman.dos - 2018-08-03

(2018-08-02, 07:39)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2018-08-02, 06:32)UbuntuUser Wrote: Yes exactly.  
Kodi 17.6, Titan 3.7.56, Titan Tiles (1 row of large tiles)

I have icons for all my channels I see them in channels just not in recordings or timers, and they were there in both those spots under Kodi 15. 
Ok, so since I can't really test pvr atm. But i looked at the xmls of the closest ver i could find (3.7.59).
The footer includes pvr content in the following cases:
Code:
<!-- PVR Content --> <include condition="Window.IsActive(tvchannels) | Window.IsActive(tvguide) | Window.IsActive(tvrecordings) | Window.IsActive(tvtimers) | Window.IsActive(tvsearch)">FooterContentPVR</include>

in "MyPVRTimers.xml"
the controls include 
Code:
<!--Footer--> <include condition="!skin.hassetting(nofooterbar)">Footer</include>
thus should have the pvr content as well.

in "MyPVRRecordings.xml"
the footer is not included. you can try and add the line <!--footer--> from above, and see if u get different results.

lemme know if that helped...