Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - ThatSlimGuy - 2018-08-15

(2018-08-15, 12:31)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-15, 06:48)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: Such a shame as i really like this skin and want it to work with Leia. Tried this version and within 10 minutes trying to set things up like i have on previous setup had more crashes of Kodi than i have ever had in my time using Kodi. Is this due to just current issues with Alpha 3 or just still heavily in Beta ?
It's true that titan is a relatively heavy skin, but even on low performance hardware I didn't encountered many crashes on Kodi Leia as you describe.
The current version in this thread shouldn't make much difference in this regard from the official beta from the repo. But it could maybe be helpful if u give some info about what hardware u run it on,  if u're using latest nightly and when exactly crashes tend to occur (or they're just random). 
 Was just changing little things within the home display, wanted to have the horizontal menus with the small menus across, everytime i selected it, crashed. Nothing i could do about it. Selected the big menu version, no issues. If i was in that menu to choose between each one and went to press the back button to go to previous screen, crashed. I went to change to have the weather on the main home screen, crashed. Tried to setup Trakt which was ok, finished movie and rating menu came up, crashed. Refreshed library and half way through tv shows, crashed. I dunno if it was a bad mix of me upgrading to Alpha 3 and trying the beta of the skin or not but it was not good at all. I honestly went back to Krypton and the official release and all working perfect. So i dunno.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - cartman.dos - 2018-08-15

(2018-08-15, 13:26)ThatSlimGuy Wrote:
(2018-08-15, 12:31)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-08-15, 06:48)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: Such a shame as i really like this skin and want it to work with Leia. Tried this version and within 10 minutes trying to set things up like i have on previous setup had more crashes of Kodi than i have ever had in my time using Kodi. Is this due to just current issues with Alpha 3 or just still heavily in Beta ?
It's true that titan is a relatively heavy skin, but even on low performance hardware I didn't encountered many crashes on Kodi Leia as you describe.
The current version in this thread shouldn't make much difference in this regard from the official beta from the repo. But it could maybe be helpful if u give some info about what hardware u run it on,  if u're using latest nightly and when exactly crashes tend to occur (or they're just random).  
 Was just changing little things within the home display, wanted to have the horizontal menus with the small menus across, everytime i selected it, crashed. Nothing i could do about it. Selected the big menu version, no issues. If i was in that menu to choose between each one and went to press the back button to go to previous screen, crashed. I went to change to have the weather on the main home screen, crashed. Tried to setup Trakt which was ok, finished movie and rating menu came up, crashed. Refreshed library and half way through tv shows, crashed. I dunno if it was a bad mix of me upgrading to Alpha 3 and trying the beta of the skin or not but it was not good at all. I honestly went back to Krypton and the official release and all working perfect. So i dunno. 
 you didn't mention on what hardware u're running on? and if 64bit or 32bit? would be interesting to see log if u will upload.

Titan Mod with small fixes - Gothico - 2018-08-15

Same here since Leia.
Odroid c2 with CoreElec.
I think it has something to do with Marcels other addons (-ins).
Almost ever skin is crashing on my build that uses MV's addons.
For example, the skin backup is writing a backupfile but is not able to use it.
The Skin is working with Krypton, but to work with Leia all addons from Marcel have to be rewritten.
This was with Kodi 16 -> 17 the same issue.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-08-15

(2018-08-15, 14:54)Gothico Wrote: Same here since Leia.
Odroid c2 with CoreElec.
I think it has something to do with Marcels other addons (-ins).
Almost ever skin is crashing on my build that uses MV's addons.
For example, the skin backup is writing a backupfile but is not able to use it.
The Skin is working with Krypton, but to work with Leia all addons from Marcel have to be rewritten.
This was with Kodi 16 -> 17 the same issue.
good, point. but not all are affected.
cartman and me update the skinhelper.service (also cartman did some great additional stuff too). i did a quick look at the skinhelpe.backup and one  main reason is that - SubString() is used instead of "String.Contains()" will look in to more the next days.

@Gothico  i did a quick installer, you can download and install from zip

It didt crash on my side.

if there is an official update you still get notified( since i use a alpha label in version description)

Titan Mod with small fixes - Gothico - 2018-08-15

Thx for clearing that out.
Mainly i'm using estuary mod.
The skin uses MVs addons too.
Backup not working also.
I think in estuary mod is the fixed colorpicker addon.

Oh, beside that: i'm not able to use the skin, yet, but i'm glad to see it's still alive and you're doing a great job. Thx.

(2018-08-15, 16:01)Gothico Wrote: Thx for clearing that out.
Mainly i'm using estuary mod.
The skin uses MVs addons too.
Backup not working also.
I think in estuary mod is the fixed colorpicker addon.

Oh, beside that: i'm not able to use the skin, yet, but i'm glad to see it's still alive and you're doing a great job. Thx.
i edit my post above, can you test if that works for you ??
a quick update for skinhelper.backup
;-)

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - Gothico - 2018-08-15

Well. With Titan no luck.
Maybe the backupfile is corrupt.

i did a new try with the mod.

Kodi.log
Crash.log

Install Skin -> Settings -> Skin -> Startlayout -> Popupwindow: select vertical menue -> modern = crash

(2018-08-15, 18:35)Gothico Wrote: Well. With Titan no luck.
Maybe the backupfile is corrupt.

i did a new try with the mod.

Kodi.log
Crash.log

Install Skin -> Settings -> Skin -> Startlayout -> Popupwindow: select vertical menue -> modern = crash

Ok. Change home menu layout is not related to addon skin.backup. its random to me to. Sometimes i can change without crash sometimes not. I dont have solution for that by now. But the layout is changed after restart on my end (win/android).

Im also aware on random crashes when
- change studio colors,
- try to change some changes related to addons ( e.g. weather symbols, local busy spinners)

But the backup function should work.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - ThatSlimGuy - 2018-08-16

(2018-08-15, 12:31)cartman.dos Wrote:  you didn't mention on what hardware u're running on? and if 64bit or 32bit? would be interesting to see log if u will upload.

Sorry it was the 64bit version. But I already reverted back to the previous kodi and went back to krypton version. Just worked a lot better. Sorry I couldn’t do anything without crashes at one point.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - cartman.dos - 2018-08-19

new menu...

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - DjSpike2k8 - 2018-08-20

(2018-04-10, 17:41)mardukL Wrote: Hi, i had some little efforts by editing some xml s of that great Skin made by @"marcelveldt"  and like to share here.

Some time passed since Marcel visited , and his last entry in his Repo-github sounds that it will be rare to get some updates or maintaining / bug fixes.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.titan/commit/a4d41f1165378163861c9079706a47b53d38e638

So what, it took me some time, and thought why not share what i've done, P.S. i have no idea how to work with github.

So, what i done so far (for Krypton, but mostly to Leia )is, ...

[emb] <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Vq8x6"><a href="//imgur.com/Vq8x6">TITAN MOD</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/emb]Screenshots

C O N F L U E N C E     V E R T I C A L      M A I N   M E N U
 - move widget, panel and Home Menu Label more to center and a bit more to top
 - open submenu on left (instead of right)
 - focus widget on right (instead of double right / move trough submenu )
 - loop for submenu in line, instead of close sm and choose next/prev when at the last / first item
 - hide main menu label when navigate in submenu, by
 - disabled visibility of main menu item when navigate in non pop-up-submenu
 - add "Back Easing InOut" Animations when choose widget/main menu, so  widget "fill" screen and main menu fade   :: enable in Setting -> Skinsetting -> 'Layout' -> 'Use Big Widget Area'  ::
 - use larger fontsize

B I G   P A N E L   D E T A I L S    V I E W (59)
- Add Library Discart for Big Panel Details View (setup in sidemenu)
- Adjust Poster Layout for Discart

N E T F L I X     V I E W
- Bigger ClearLogo
- Season Info and Episode info now always visible and uses ViewDetailsHighlightTextColor
- Textcolor for "Movie Motto" and Season / Episode Info Label changed to ViewDetailsHighlightTextColor -
- adjusted rating and codec info for Discart and vis
- adjusted discart - seperate for focused and non focused layout
- less diffuse transp by using full fanart
- Show TV show Title and Movie Title if Clear LOGO N/A
- Add Consistent Stars Rating
- Trailer working again
- add animation trough Trailer playing conditions (cats , rating, codec, discart)
- Play Trailer windowed when click UP, Stop Trailer by click "DOWN" or press "X"
- Search Trailer for TV Shows , it will open dialog, if you dont wanna watch fullscreen, press "TAB" , or "Back" button, this way you can watch in Library

V I D E O I N F O    S C R E E N
- rearange Artwork and Infos
- add Cast into the Info (click up), you can scroll and look up Cast trough without go to the Big Pic Cast View
- disable the Auto Play of Trailer
- Tariler workig again
- adjust Video Info for TV shows, Episodes  and Movies Seperate
- show ratings and Info while watch Trailer
- Artworkbeef Support
- adjust "similiar"  Infos - enebled plot and fanart for similiar window
- add Labels to Cast Members wich are not on Focus
- Bugfix : Trailer working again (Leia Issue)

D U R A T I O N    F O R M A T T I N G / T I T A N   S E T T I N G (DONT SHOW HOURS GENERAL SKIN SETTING)
- Duration Format changed from "**":"**"   to  "**" h "**" mins
- choose ** h ** min         or             *** min
- if TITAN SETTING DONT SHOW HOURS enebled it wont show booth [default was = "**":"**" (total mins)]

V I D E O   A N D    M U S I C - O S D
- fixed OSD BUG (Default Playlist starts at 0 instead of 1 in OSD )
- adjusted DISCART and Album Cover
- add 2 Titles to OSD Playlist
- adjusted Infos in General
- modern Slim and def OSD get Discart

R A T I N G S (General)
- add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings (Video Info and Footer)

S K I N S E T T I N G S
- Artworkbeef Settings. available via Extras in Skinsettings

INSTALL
K R Y P T O N
1.Downloadskin.titan.krypton.mod.zip

2. In Kodi, go to Settings --> AddOns --> Install from zip
3. choose the location path where you saved the zip
4. Select skin.titan.leia.mod.zip
[/url]
C:\**\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\skin.titan\1080i

L E I A
1. Download skin.titan.leia.mod.zip
2. In Kodi, go to Settings --> AddOns --> Install from zip
3. choose the location path where you saved the zip
4. Select skin.titan.leia.mod.zip
 Dude i just wanna say your a ******* life saver.. Only just found this after updating my build skin to Marcel's version to F**** everything up.. this has saved me a lot of time and trouble..  Smile

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - DjSpike2k8 - 2018-08-20

(2018-08-19, 17:15)cartman.dos Wrote: new menu...

How would one get this in there's? that's awesome..

Titan Mod with small fixes - rflores2323 - 2018-08-20

Using this mod on Leia alpha 3. Have some things coming up that need fixes that I have run into..

1. Netflix view shows two layers of posters one on top of the other. Instead of one horizontal view.

2. Cannot get to information view from context menu.

3. On the OSD menu I am not getting any artwork. No posters, cd art, logo etc... I am only getting the playback menu when I pause or play. I can't get into information view to try to download artwork.

Thank you for updating this skin and keeping it alive. This skin is awesome and my family appreciates the time and work you put into it this mod.

Thanks

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - mardukL - 2018-08-20

(2018-08-20, 04:22)rflores2323 Wrote: Using this mod on Leia alpha 3. Have some things coming up that need fixes that I have run into..

1. Netflix view shows two layers of posters one on top of the other. Instead of one horizontal view.

3. On the OSD menu I am not getting any artwork. No posters, cd art, logo etc... I am only getting the playback menu when I pause or play. I can't get into information view to try to download artwork.

Thank you for updating this skin and keeping it alive. This skin is awesome and my family appreciates the time and work you put into it this mod.

Thanks
Hi. I'm sorry you get in some trouble. Few questions first .

- Wich system (OS) are you using?

now to issuses.
1. Is fixed for leia. You can avoid that till next release if you change the layout by open sidemenu and choise "fixed layout"

2. and 3. Didnt have that issues, not on leia not on krypton , tested on win7,win10,android lollipop & nougat.

Sometimes android is a bit buggy, clean the system cache ,start kodi can help.

RE: Titan Mod with small fixes - rflores2323 - 2018-08-20

(2018-08-20, 09:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-08-20, 04:22)rflores2323 Wrote: Using this mod on Leia alpha 3. Have some things coming up that need fixes that I have run into..

Thanks
Hi. I'm sorry you get in some trouble. Few questions first .

- Wich system (OS) are you using?

now to issuses.
1. Is fixed for leia. You can avoid that till next release if you change the layout by open sidemenu and choise "fixed layout"

2. and 3. Didnt have that issues, not on leia not on krypton , tested on win7,win10,android lollipop & nougat.

Sometimes android is a bit buggy, clean the system cache ,start kodi can help.
Oops forgot to say about OS...Using nvidia shield, Oreo.

Will try this tonight and see if it helps.

Thanks