Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - elektrosmoker - 2020-12-28

hello,
does someone have more infos about the development state of the skin and can help with a tiny question?
i am able to run the leia build on matrix (with some little issues) but since the final version is in sight, i wanted to ask if there will be a dedicated matrix build for the titan skin on the repo in the near future?
thx for the info in advance!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Gi0vann1 - 2021-01-02

Hello 

I need help for titan mod Leia  skin.  

when I choose the Netflix style home menu layout option home screen ( not the Netflix original ) , picture of the movie doesn't  appear in background of. the Home Screen.        Can someone help me ? please

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-01-21

(2020-12-28, 16:04)elektrosmoker Wrote: hello,
does someone have more infos about the development state of the skin and can help with a tiny question?
i am able to run the leia build on matrix (with some little issues) but since the final version is in sight, i wanted to ask if there will be a dedicated matrix build for the titan skin on the repo in the near future?

Sadly, it seems like mardukL has moved on to other skins. While that's certainly their prerogative, since it's an all-volunteer effort, I really wish they would at least make a Matrix compatibility update. No new features, unless they want to add some, just making sure the current set of features work. I'd even be willing to make a small donation if such a release were to be made.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-01-21

(2021-01-21, 21:32)aerogems Wrote:

Sadly, it seems like mardukL has moved on to other skins. While that's certainly their prerogative, since it's an all-volunteer effort, I really wish they would at least make a Matrix compatibility update. No new features, unless they want to add some, just making sure the current set of features work. I'd even be willing to make a small donation if such a release were to be made.
Really I think the only thing that needs updating is skin helper. The skin will run on matrix but skin helper will not. I have been making adjustments for my skin Titan bingie mod for matrix but skin helper is a problem.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Angelinas - 2021-01-21

@AchillesPunks
SHS is almost finished for Matrix, on Marcel repo (not Kodi repo)...soon I will update all module and all be working.
I will add all module and shs as folder from Megaupload just for testing, I cant test for all platform.
Every isue need resolved before upload on repo.
Skin Titan be part of new changes too, I may need help from you

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-01-22

(2021-01-21, 23:17)Angelinas Wrote: @AchillesPunks
SHS is almost finished for Matrix, on Marcel repo (not Kodi repo)...soon I will update all module and all be working.
I will add all module and shs as folder from Megaupload just for testing, I cant test for all platform.
Every isue need resolved before upload on repo.
Skin Titan be part of new changes too, I may need help from you
I would be more than glad to help you out. Hope it is focused towards PC.

Windows 10 Pro superlite edition
Intel I9 10900k 10 gen
Nvidia GTX 3090
64 gb ram

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mardukL - 2021-01-22

Devolopment is still on ice right now.
If i will found some time beside working on my own skin i will do some minor fixes.
But dont expect that happen soon.

I am really sorry for that. But i had to sort my Priorities that way .

Oo Confused

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-01-22

(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote:

Devolopment is still on ice right now.
If i will found some time beside working on my own skin i will do some minor fixes.

Oo Confused
What skin are you currently working on? If you need anymore to test I wouldn't mind.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-01-22

(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote: Devolopment is still on ice right now.

Oo Confused
How dare you have a life and responsibilities outside of making Kodi skins?! I mean, the nerve of some people! NoTongue

That said, I still really hope you could at least manage to make sure that the current version works properly with Matrix. I can't think of anything else it really needs, except full official Matrix support, maybe with just occasional updates to fix any critical bugs that break functionality. Maybe even just remove the Netflix views to reduce complexity and since the Bingie MOD has that pretty well covered. Just don't remove the tile layout. All this horizontal scrolling nonsense in basically every other skin annoys me to no end. Such a complete and total waste of screen space.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mardukL - 2021-01-24

(2020-12-28, 16:04)elektrosmoker Wrote: What skin are you currently working on? If you need anymore to test I wouldn't mind.

The is a clickable link in my signature.
If youre on leia you can install a alpha within my repo via kodi.
install from repo->look and feel>skins

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348245

(2021-01-22, 20:56)aerogems Wrote: How dare you have a life and responsibilities outside of making Kodi skins?! I mean, the nerve of some people! NoTongue

That said, I still really hope you could at least manage to make sure that the current version works properly with Matrix. I can't think of anything else it really needs, except full official Matrix support, maybe with just occasional updates to fix any critical bugs that break functionality. Maybe even just remove the Netflix views to reduce complexity and since the Bingie MOD has that pretty well covered. Just don't remove the tile layout. All this horizontal scrolling nonsense in basically every other skin annoys me to no end. Such a complete and total waste of screen space.

The plan is to eliminate last outstanding bugs.
unsure about the state for the helper script, but chances are gopd that they'll get matrix support.
I will not toch hehlper scripts again (code wise), as i have no python aknowledgement.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - AchillesPunks - 2021-01-24

(2021-01-24, 14:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 16:04)elektrosmoker Wrote: What skin are you currently working on? If you need anymore to test I wouldn't mind.

The is a clickable link in my signature.
If youre on leia you can install a alpha within my repo via kodi.
install from repo->look and feel>skins

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348245

(2021-01-22, 20:56)aerogems Wrote: How dare you have a life and responsibilities outside of making Kodi skins?! I mean, the nerve of some people! NoTongue

The plan is to eliminate last outstanding bugs.
unsure about the state for the helper script, but chances are gopd that they'll get matrix support.
I will not toch hehlper scripts again (code wise), as i have no python aknowledgement.
I'm going to install this on Wednesday and test it out. Looks great.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2021-01-31

hi, I hope someone can help me. Love this skin .. it gives me nice netflix views while still maintaining classic simple home screen tiles.
But everytime when I load it up and go into movies for instance, I get the "youtube api  access not configured" error. I read in a specific thread here how to disable it, but those skin menu options only seem to exist in the titan bingie mod, not in this one.
I don't need trailers active or anything (tried the setting to only play local trailers, but that doesn't seem to do anything). Can anyone point me to which code I need to remove to not get this error anymore ?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-01-31

(2021-01-31, 14:15)aneurysm- Wrote: hi, I hope someone can help me. Love this skin .. it gives me nice netflix views while still maintaining classic simple home screen tiles.
But everytime when I load it up and go into movies for instance, I get the "youtube api  access not configured" error. I read in a specific thread here how to disable it, but those skin menu options only seem to exist in the titan bingie mod, not in this one.
I don't need trailers active or anything (tried the setting to only play local trailers, but that doesn't seem to do anything). Can anyone point me to which code I need to remove to not get this error anymore ?

What usually works is downloading the youtube addon, then immediately disabling it. That way the addon is installed so you don't get the stupid nag message, but it's also disabled so you don't get the API error. Sometimes something in the profile seems to get corrupted and disabling the addon doesn't do anything, but it works otherwise.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-01-31

(2021-01-31, 14:15)aneurysm- Wrote: hi, I hope someone can help me. Love this skin .. it gives me nice netflix views while still maintaining classic simple home screen tiles.

look here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749&pid=2964245#pid2964245

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2021-01-31

aha ... tnx for the quick replies. I'll test it out.
Only thing then I presume if I deactivate the youtube addon ... that I can't use youtube for anything on kodi, right  ? (not a big deal honestly)