Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-02-01

(2021-01-31, 22:12)aneurysm- Wrote: aha ... tnx for the quick replies. I'll test it out.
Only thing then I presume if I deactivate the youtube addon ... that I can't use youtube for anything on kodi, right  ? (not a big deal honestly)

Or create your own free api-key and you have 10,000 youtube views per day and can use the youtube add-on.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2021-02-01

(2021-02-01, 01:37)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 22:12)aneurysm- Wrote: aha ... tnx for the quick replies. I'll test it out.
Only thing then I presume if I deactivate the youtube addon ... that I can't use youtube for anything on kodi, right  ? (not a big deal honestly)

Or create your own free api-key and you have 10,000 youtube views per day and can use the youtube add-on.
I did that in March last year, think I viewed 5 things in YT on kodi ... and now I get error "quota exceeded" .. that's why I want to turn it off.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2021-02-02

(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 16:04)elektrosmoker Wrote: hello,
does someone have more infos about the development state of the skin and can help with a tiny question?
i am able to run the leia build on matrix (with some little issues) but since the final version is in sight, i wanted to ask if there will be a dedicated matrix build for the titan skin on the repo in the near future?
thx for the info in advance!

Devolopment is still on ice right now.
If i will found some time beside working on my own skin i will do some minor fixes.
But dont expect that happen soon.

I am really sorry for that. But i had to sort my Priorities that way .

Oo Confused

Hi MardukL.
Very happy tu read you again.
I have some troubles with Fanart and music slideshow. (Leia)
Hope you could work soon.
Note: Swan is very pretty, just missing horizontal menu like titan for me.
Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - geowill76 - 2021-02-03

Hi

Was wondering if someone could help me.  I have done a fresh install of Kodi and I am currently using the Titan Mod Skin.  I am having problems getting RT, IMDB and TVDB etc ratings for my movies and tv shows.  I have entered in my omdb and tmdb key in the metadata utilities section in settings - supported addons, yet I cant get any of the ratings to appear.  I have enabled all the features in media views but still nothing.  I have even deleted simplecache.db to see if it would rebuild and nothing.  Is there a step I am missing?

Is anyone else having the same problem?  Could it be an issue with skin helper service?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2021-02-03

(2021-02-03, 15:40)geowill76 Wrote: Hi

Was wondering if someone could help me.  I have done a fresh install of Kodi and I am currently using the Titan Mod Skin.  I am having problems getting RT, IMDB and TVDB etc ratings for my movies and tv shows.  I have entered in my omdb and tmdb key in the metadata utilities section in settings - supported addons, yet I cant get any of the ratings to appear.  I have enabled all the features in media views but still nothing.  I have even deleted simplecache.db to see if it would rebuild and nothing.  Is there a step I am missing?

Is anyone else having the same problem?  Could it be an issue with skin helper service?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What scraper are you using for movies ? You need to use the universal movie scraper on movies to get RT ratings (and the rest). There you can specify what ratings need to be scraped.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - geowill76 - 2021-02-03

Hi Aneurysm

Thanks for the info.  Was unaware I had to use universal movie scraper.  I thought all that was needed was to add your api keys in the metadata utilities addon and let skin helper service pull in the ratings.  I am not sure how to us universal movie scraper.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2021-02-03

(2021-02-03, 19:19)geowill76 Wrote: Hi Aneurysm

Thanks for the info.  Was unaware I had to use universal movie scraper.  I thought all that was needed was to add your api keys in the metadata utilities addon and let skin helper service pull in the ratings.  I am not sure how to us universal movie scraper.

It's quite self explaining. Give it a go.
In general with this scraper you can say per setting where you want the info from (imdb, tmdb,...)
Just remember if you change your scraper.. You need to re-scrape all your content.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-02-06

Hello Titan-Mod friends

I've been working on a major update for Titan-Mod for a long time now i'm almost done ("satisfied with my work").
I will make the update available for you to test soon.
I hope you are interested in it. Smile

here is a little preview:

That was the "color monitor" for all Netflix views, it can also be switched to light or dark.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - t123thomas - 2021-02-06

(2021-02-06, 21:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello Titan-Mod friends

I've been working on a major update for Titan-Mod for a long time now i'm almost done ("satisfied with my work").

That was the "color monitor" for all Netflix views, it can also be switched to light or dark.
WAooooooooooooo this a good new for the loves of this great skin, I can not wait to start testing
quick questions
First is this skin compatible with Lia 18.1 and Matrix Kodi 19
Secondly, I am not sure if you're aware that Emby for Kodi add have gone through series of overhauling therefore this has caused a break in the Titan addon
appreciate if you can look into this issue, here is the link to the repo http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/multi-repo/beta-leia/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/
latest version is 5.1.12 as below
http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/multi-repo/beta-leia/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/plugin.video.emby-next-gen-5.1.12.zip
Let me know if you need testing

Thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Schiffschaukel - 2021-02-07

@Fuchs2468  Well, if that isnt good news. Love this skin. Would be great to see this works in Matrix.

Tausend Mal Danke !!!!!

Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - spinecho - 2021-02-07

Wow! Awesome work! Looks great.

As otheres have asjed will this work with Matrix?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - trkselim - 2021-02-07

Great work
Waiting to try it

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2021-02-07

Hello everyone
I made some color themes that go well with most of the presentations.

They have a main color with a lot of transparency.
I dropped them here:
Titan mod colors
Import, apply and relaunch background overlay texture (little bug : ' background overlay texture'  does not work fine the first time).
Check your display settings, and enjoy.
Regards

@Fuchs2468
You can add ( if you want,  of course)  add this colors themes in your amazing mod. 
 Waiting for test.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - moonchilddave - 2021-02-11

Excuse me if I'm not explaining well - still learning a lot.  I'm trying to figure out how to disable the video info screen that contains the trailer and other info buttons.  See images below.  I don't have any buttons selected for the videoinfo screen so it does move on to the seasons selection screen - but I'd prefer to skip that one screen entirely if that's possible.  I thought disabling all the buttons might do it, but that didn't work.

ImageImageImage

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Shinobi_Wan - 2021-02-11

(2021-02-06, 23:58)t123thomas Wrote:
(2021-02-06, 21:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello Titan-Mod friends

WAooooooooooooo this a good new for the loves of this great skin, I can not wait to start testing
quick questions
First is this skin compatible with Lia 18.1 and Matrix Kodi 19
Secondly, I am not sure if you're aware that Emby for Kodi add have gone through series of overhauling therefore this has caused a break in the Titan addon
appreciate if you can look into this issue, here is the link to the repo http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/multi-repo/beta-leia/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/
latest version is 5.1.12 as below
http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/multi-repo/beta-leia/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/plugin.video.emby-next-gen-5.1.12.zip
Let me know if you need testing

Thanks
Amazing work! I'm very excited to try this out if available for Maxtrix. Hopefully  this will works well on the ATV4