Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-02-12

(2021-02-06, 21:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello Titan-Mod friends

I've been working on a major update for Titan-Mod for a long time now i'm almost done ("satisfied with my work").
I will make the update available for you to test soon.
I hope you are interested in it. Smile

[snip]

That was the "color monitor" for all Netflix views, it can also be switched to light or dark.
If this keeps the Tile views and works on Kodi 19, you will be tied with the PlexKodiConnect developer as my new favorite person.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-02-14

The good news is: Does the skin work with Matrix?
YES!!!
The bad news is the skin unfortunately only works with a little trick.
The trick is that what "Color-Theme" and "skinhelper-service-widgets" are concerned you have to set the setting you want on matrix beforehand on leia.
You then have to copy the setting to the matrix version.
Standard widgtes and addon widgets should work with Matrix.
Views must be set with Force Views.
Unfortunately, I have not yet dealt with matrix in detail because I want to get the update for leia ready first.
I'm currently working on the default settings for people who are not so familiar with the skin.
Everything is really a lot of work, I have to pay attention to a lot of things.
I'm almost done with the update for Leia.
I hope I don't find any more mistakes. Smile

@t123thomas , @Schiffschaukel , @spinecho , @Shinobi_Wan , @Shinobi_Wan

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-02-14

(2021-02-11, 21:04)moonchilddave Wrote: Excuse me if I'm not explaining well - still learning a lot.  I'm trying to figure out how to disable the video info screen that contains the trailer and other info buttons.  See images below.  I don't have any buttons selected for the videoinfo screen so it does move on to the seasons selection screen - but I'd prefer to skip that one screen entirely if that's possible.  I thought disabling all the buttons might do it, but that didn't work.

With these settings you do not switch off the info, you just set the design for video info. You have to go to kodi settings.

Settings => Media => Videos => Default select action

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Shinobi_Wan - 2021-02-14

(2021-02-14, 02:25)Fuchs2468 Wrote: The good news is: Does the skin work with Matrix?
YES!!!
The trick is that what "Color-Theme" and "skinhelper-service-widgets" are concerned you have to set the setting you want on matrix beforehand on leia.
Unfortunately, I have not yet dealt with matrix in detail because I want to get the update for leia ready first.
I'm currently working on the default settings for people who are not so familiar with the skin.

Thank you for the update, I appreciate it. So my question is I have to set the settings of Color-Theme & skinhelper-service-widgets on Leia first then move that over to Matrix? If so, where do I find those settings at? I know I have to browse through the folders but I want to make sure I 'm navigating to the correct one

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - t123thomas - 2021-02-17

(2021-02-14, 02:25)Fuchs2468 Wrote: The good news is: Does the skin work with Matrix?
YES!!!

Thanks for the update I am excited to put the skin to test, one issue that i raised before is if you are aware that, a lot have change with Emby addon, the most recent version doesn't work with Titan MOD.
Appreciate if you can look into this issue, here is the link to the repo http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/
latest version is 5.1.17 as below
http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...5.1.17.zip
Let me know if you need testing

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mombasa123 - 2021-02-18

(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 16:04)elektrosmoker Wrote:  
Devolopment is still on ice right now.
If i will found some time beside working on my own skin i will do some minor fixes.
But dont expect that happen soon.

I am really sorry for that. But i had to sort my Priorities that way .

Oo Confused
@mardukL 
Happy to see you are ok - it's been a while! I am sure everyone understands you had other priorities. 
Just want to thank you for a truly fantastic skin which you took to 2 or levels above where Marcel left the original. I think we were all panicing that Titan MOD would stop working with Matrix but looks like @Fuchs2468 has it in hand. Although it would still be gratefully appreciated if you could make it work on Matrix Smile

Looking forward to trying out your new skin, Swan.

All the best.

(2021-01-22, 20:56)aerogems Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote: Maybe even just remove the Netflix views to reduce complexity and since the Bingie MOD has that pretty well covered. Just don't remove the tile layout. All this horizontal scrolling nonsense in basically every other skin annoys me to no end. Such a complete and total waste of screen space.
Nooooooo - I love the Netflix views!

(2021-02-06, 21:15)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello Titan-Mod friends

I've been working on a major update for Titan-Mod for a long time now i'm almost done ("satisfied with my work").
I will make the update available for you to test soon.
I hope you are interested in it. Smile

here is a little preview:

That was the "color monitor" for all Netflix views, it can also be switched to light or dark.
Looks Fabulous!!!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-02-18

(2021-02-18, 11:31)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 18:04)mardukL Wrote: Maybe even just remove the Netflix views to reduce complexity and since the Bingie MOD has that pretty well covered. Just don't remove the tile layout. All this horizontal scrolling nonsense in basically every other skin annoys me to no end. Such a complete and total waste of screen space.

Then you're covered by the Bingie MOD. Those of us who look at the Netflix interface as the sort of thing an office temp with a bad attitude who was trying to create the worst UX possible, have only this one because all the non-Netflix views were removed from Bingie.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mombasa123 - 2021-02-19

(2021-02-18, 15:35)aerogems Wrote:
(2021-02-18, 11:31)mombasa123 Wrote:

Then you're covered by the Bingie MOD. Those of us who look at the Netflix interface as the sort of thing an office temp with a bad attitude who was trying to create the worst UX possible, have only this one because all the non-Netflix views were removed from Bingie.
The actual views probably but I have a very heavily customised home screen that I want to keep - the bingie skin has the Netflix Home screen which i do not want (admittedly I haven't played with it to see if there are other options).

Plus for some stuff like Latest Moves/Episodes, I use the Panel Views etc not Netflix so it's very much a mix and match. It works v well for me and others who I have shared with.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Lessram - 2021-02-19

Is it possible to include the "Arial Unicode" font in the skin instead of the standard Arial font?
I am using the Titan skin for some years because it has (IMHO) the best options for music, where I use Kodi mostly for.
But since we also have Thai music, for the thai font I only get to see small squares for each character.
So I changed the skin to "aeonTAJO" which has the Arial Unicode as one of the standard selectable options. But I would love to see a titan skin (mod) which handles Thai characters

Using a standard mediaplayer on Android 9, and sadly I don't know how to copy (and rename) a ttf file to the skin files.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-02-20

Hello friends

I think i made it!
I can now provide you with a new version for testing.
This version is based on the current "skin.titan.mod.beta.leia master" from mardukL.

here is my version to test: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.19~alpha.zip

This version includes many small and major changes.

I'll answer your questions later.
I've been working on the new version until now.
I have to go to bed now. Smile

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2021-02-20

Hi
Many thanks.
I'll test azap
Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - ichkriegediekri - 2021-02-20

(2021-02-20, 03:41)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello friends

I think i made it!
I can now provide you with a new version for testing.
This version is based on the current "skin.titan.mod.beta.leia master" from mardukL.

here is my version to test: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.19~alpha.zip

This version includes many small and major changes.

I'll answer your questions later.
I've been working on the new version until now.
I have to go to bed now. Smile
Does the new version still require Leila for setting the skin up or can I just install onto matrix?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-02-20

I discovered a little bug in my new version if you already downloaded it, please update it again.

Here again the link with the updated version: skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.19~alpha.zip