Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - odanion - 2021-06-07

Hey all, just registered to be able to post here, first thing, awesome work getting this awesome skin up and running for matrix, the one thing I noticed (and really hope it is not said here as there is a lot to read through)
But if you have the subtitle offset open and have not clicked a button for at least 2 or 3 seconds, any changes you make after that are ignored. All versions of titan since the original one (so all mod version) have had this problem and I am curious if anyone here knows that the issue/cause of this is. For some episodes the subtitles keep desyncing so it is very handy to be able to keep the bar open, but that does not work with this skin because of that.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2021-06-07

Hi
Try , in skin settings
Playback / OSD
There are some timers.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - odanion - 2021-06-07

(2021-06-07, 17:17)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hi
Try , in skin settings
Playback / OSD
There are some timers.

Perfect, that was it! the osd auto close was on and it would technically close, but the bar was still there and you could change it, but because the osd was closed it didnt update

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-06-07

(2021-06-07, 03:10)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-06-05, 15:38)aerogems Wrote: @Fuchs2468 Is it a known issue that poster artwork for TV seasons doesn't work? Specifically the Big Panel view, all I get are black boxes. If I switch to Estuary, the artwork shows up, but if I go back to your Titan MOD, black boxes again. I'm using the PlexKodiConnect addon to download all the metadata from my Plex server. I know this wasn't an issue back with 18.9. It's more of an annoyance than anything, but if you could fix it, you would be my favorite person for the day. Smile

The problem should be fixed with the next update. You do not have to wait a long time. Smile

Thank you. Your position as my favorite person for the day has been reserved. Nod

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mombasa123 - 2021-06-08

(2021-05-10, 18:52)aerogems Wrote: Just wanted to say a quick thanks to @Fuchs2468 for his work bringing Titan to Matrix. Yesterday I finally decided to bite the bullet and move from 18.9 to 19.1. I had a couple minor hiccups along the way, such as needing to delete the old 18.9 user settings because some old repos were causing issues with dependencies installing from Fuchs' repo, and then having to make some kind of edit to the home screen menu to force it to reload after restoring the backup of skin settings from 18.9, but everything with Titan has been working great otherwise. So far at least, and hopefully into the future.

Something I didn't think was going to be possible is now a reality. That deserves a little recognition.

Totally !!!!

I still have to upgrade to Matrix but will do so. Can someone kindly advise on steps please?

Can I simply upgrade my v18 install to Matrix, delete old Titan repository etc, install @Fuchs2468 version, restore titan backup settings and expect it to work or do I have to a clean brand new Matrix install and then setup everything again?

Cheers

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2021-06-08

(2021-06-08, 07:09)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 18:52)aerogems Wrote: Just wanted to say a quick thanks to @Fuchs2468 for his work bringing Titan to Matrix. Yesterday I finally decided to bite the bullet and move from 18.9 to 19.1. I had a couple minor hiccups along the way, such as needing to delete the old 18.9 user settings because some old repos were causing issues with dependencies installing from Fuchs' repo, and then having to make some kind of edit to the home screen menu to force it to reload after restoring the backup of skin settings from 18.9, but everything with Titan has been working great otherwise. So far at least, and hopefully into the future.

Something I didn't think was going to be possible is now a reality. That deserves a little recognition.

Totally !!!!

I still have to upgrade to Matrix but will do so. Can someone kindly advise on steps please?

Can I simply upgrade my v18 install to Matrix, delete old Titan repository etc, install @Fuchs2468 version, restore titan backup settings and expect it to work or do I have to a clean brand new Matrix install and then setup everything again?

Cheers
Hi
I suggest install Fuchs repository before.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-06-08

(2021-06-08, 07:09)mombasa123 Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 18:52)aerogems Wrote:  

Totally !!!!

Cheers

I would recommend reinstalling.
You can test an update from 18 to 19, but I do not assume any warranty.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - t123thomas - 2021-06-09

Hi Fuchs2468, This option "Use custom image instead of Kodi" is not working I tested on Windows and Libreelec non works, please can you look into this and advise when to test.

Thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2021-06-09

(2021-06-09, 00:01)t123thomas Wrote: Hi Fuchs2468, This option "Use custom image instead of Kodi" is not working I tested on Windows and Libreelec non works, please can you look into this and advise when to test.

Thanks

I found the mistake. The error is caused by "script.skin.helper.service".
It should be fixed with the next update of "script.skin.helper.service".

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aerogems - 2021-06-09

(2021-06-08, 17:55)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 07:09)mombasa123 Wrote: Totally !!!!

Cheers

Based on my experience, I'd recommend the same. Wipe out your Kodi user directory and start fresh with the Fuch's repo. It's a pain to reconfigure everything, but it's an even bigger pain trying to sort out the issues that come with trying to upgrade. And there are still a couple minor things that don't work quite right with Matrix, but at least for me they're things I almost never use anyway so barely notice.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mombasa123 - 2021-06-10

(2021-06-09, 22:05)aerogems Wrote:

Cheers

Based on my experience, I'd recommend the same. Wipe out your Kodi user directory and start fresh with the Fuch's repo. It's a pain to reconfigure everything, but it's an even bigger pain trying to sort out the issues that come with trying to upgrade. And there are still a couple minor things that don't work quite right with Matrix, but at least for me they're things I almost never use anyway so barely notice.

Thank you!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - mombasa123 - 2021-06-10

(2021-06-09, 22:05)aerogems Wrote:

Cheers

Thank you! I will try a fresh install on my laptop before attempting on my NDroid N2/CoreElec by wiping the user folder.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - t123thomas - 2021-06-11

Hi Fuchs2468, Just as an update/fyi I have reported the issue of Shortcut/submenu to E4K nest-gen below is the transcript of our exchange, he plan to bring back/write the codes in the future version which he said will require some changes in the Skin codes but it should be a simple fix. Anyway, I shall keep you posted when he confirmed that the changes has been made.

posted Wednesday at 01:15 AM
  On 6/8/2021 at 6:29 PM, t123thomas said:
Hi quickmic, Thanks you supports, just want ask if you will reintroduced the shortcut/submenu codes in version 5.4 .x, this very useful for me as have several families that I setup their client box, having the submenu auto populate saves me hours of working when I have to rebuild boxes and setting shortcuts otherwise I have select each one at time for every menu and for as many boxes that I am working. Appreciate if the option is brought back.

Thanks

Thanks

Yes, but it will also requires modifications of the skins (skin devs). It will be a complete different approach (much more convenient for devs) loading nodes into skins.
next-gen already uses the new approach in (non public) test versions for communication between the "events" thread and the "core/service" thread. It's like fire and forget commands

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2021-06-11

Anyone know if in this version of the skin the youtube "quota exceeded" thing is fixed ? Or that an option has been added to turn it off ?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Friend - 2021-06-11

Same Problem on youtube whit all skins