Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2023-03-18

Hey quick question. On my main build, I'm still on v18.9. I have a test build where I check everything is working with the new version before I switch over. Installed v20.1 now, and again this awesome skin. Everything seems to be working, except Skin Helper Service ColorPicker. I get errors everytime. Do you know if it should work on Nexus 20.1 ? I'm running on Win10 in portable mode. Since it's a small log, I'll paste the error here :

2023-03-18 10:49:18.251 T:10784    info <general>: CActiveAESink::OpenSink - initialize sink
2023-03-18 10:49:23.864 T:7164    error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\aneurysm\Documents\Kodiv20.1\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.colorpicker\default.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                       import resources.lib.ColorPicker as cp
                                                     File "C:\Users\aneurysm\Documents\Kodiv20.1\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.colorpicker\resources\lib\ColorPicker.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                       COLORFILES_PATH = xbmc.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/%s/colors/" % ADDON_ID)
                                                   AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2023-03-18

Seems I found the issue :
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19301

Editing the Colorpickey.py file fixed it

Home menu text colors - mitgarand - 2023-03-23

I am looking for a particular home menu text setting. I use white for unfocused text and blue for focused text. But if I drop down into a submenu, the white text on my main menu dims. How can I stop the dimming? 

RE: Home menu text colors - Fuchs2468 - 2023-03-23

(2023-03-23, 21:48)mitgarand Wrote: I am looking for a particular home menu text setting. I use white for unfocused text and blue for focused text. But if I drop down into a submenu, the white text on my main menu dims. How can I stop the dimming? 

There is no setting for this.
This behaviour is deliberate.
The main menu is dimmed when you are in the submenu.

RE: Home menu text colors - mitgarand - 2023-03-23

(2023-03-23, 22:27)Fuchs2468 Wrote: There is no setting for this.
This behaviour is deliberate.
The main menu is dimmed when you are in the submenu.

OK. Not a big deal. Was only a minor aesthetics thing.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2023-03-26

Info about my next update

I will change the file name of the skin in my nexus update.
The change is:
 "skin.titan.mod.beta.matrix" will become "skin.titan.mod".
The skin updates to a new kodi version will be easier with this change.

This means there will be a repo update and anyone using Titan Mod 19.1.23 with Kodi Nexus will need to reinstall the skin after my Nexus update.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - psbguy - 2023-03-26

(2023-03-26, 04:23)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Info about my next update

The change is:

This means there will be a repo update and anyone using Titan Mod 19.1.23 with Kodi Nexus will need to reinstall the skin after my Nexus update.

Looking forward to it!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Friend - 2023-03-29

Me too, CE 20 New Era doesn't work well. Skin Helper service widgets failure...

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - csts - 2023-04-01

The change is:

Thanks in advance.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Deam - 2023-04-30

Perhaps this will be fixed in the next official update, but wanted to ask now if there is a fix for this issue.

Specifically, I use vertical side bar settings for the skin.  I use the back button on the main menu (in Matrix/Titan Mod) via my remote to get back to the home menu and then get the pop-up tab at the bottom to show the settings and quit icon, which works fine.

In the current version of Nexus with Titan Mod, using the same method the tap pops up but then immediately goes away.  The screen is still faded, I can hear the selection move and can select settings or quit, just the tab has dropped back downs so I cannot see it.  I also notice the Kodi logo slides hidden to the left using the back button to get this tab.

Pressing the "s" button on the keyboard works in bringing up the settings/quit popup, and that stays. Though I notice the Kodi logo doesn't slide so it appears to be different mechanism.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2023-04-30

(2023-04-30, 00:02)Deam Wrote: Perhaps this will be fixed in the next official update, but wanted to ask now if there is a fix for this issue.

Specifically, I use vertical side bar settings for the skin.  I use the back button on the main menu (in Matrix/Titan Mod) via my remote to get back to the home menu and then get the pop-up tab at the bottom to show the settings and quit icon, which works fine.

In the current version of Nexus with Titan Mod, using the same method the tap pops up but then immediately goes away.  The screen is still faded, I can hear the selection move and can select settings or quit, just the tab has dropped back downs so I cannot see it.  I also notice the Kodi logo slides hidden to the left using the back button to get this tab.

Pressing the "s" button on the keyboard works in bringing up the settings/quit popup, and that stays. Though I notice the Kodi logo doesn't slide so it appears to be different mechanism.

I have been able to fix this problem in kodi nexus.
After my update for nexus, it should work again as in matrix.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Deam - 2023-05-03

(2023-04-30, 12:41)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2023-04-30, 00:02)Deam Wrote: Perhaps this will be fixed in the next official update, but wanted to ask now if there is a fix for this issue.

I have been able to fix this problem in kodi nexus.
After my update for nexus, it should work again as in matrix.
Thank you for the quick response and acknowledgment.  I look forward to the update!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Deam - 2023-05-10

The change is:

This may be a silly question, but will this update arrive via a post in this thread, or at the front page? I just want to know where to keep an eye out.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2023-05-10

(2023-05-10, 04:14)Deam Wrote: This may be a silly question, but will this update arrive via a post in this thread, or at the front page? I just want to know where to keep an eye out.

I will publish it here at the post.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - viktor80 - 2023-05-28

Hi Fuchs2468

Could you share the latest version of your skin?
I can hardly wait to test it out and use it as my default skin with the latest kodi.

Thanks.