Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-01

Hi!

@davorf Big thanks to you for uploading the edited Titan MOD Omega skin  Smile  (edited from Titan MOD 20.1.26 Nexus) to MediaFire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qomxti5h5c5q57z/skin.titan.mod-20.1.26.zip/file

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - acevideo - 2024-02-01

Hi davorf,

So far what I have looked at, the skin seem to be running smoothly on 21 beta2.
What I have noticed (I didn't check the beta2 forums), is you cant add a playlist directly to the home screen (you cant see them listed)
I think this is a beta2 issue however because I cant add them also in bingie.
I tried looking at the default skin to check, but honestly I couldn't figure it out (or even if you can add a playlist to the home screen). I'll look again later at this.
The only way I can see my playlists even listed is to look in 'skin helper service widgets > similar to playlist".
There I can see them listed and use them on the home screen, but they are painfully slow to load & refresh.
30 seconds or so just to get the little triangle 'percentage watched tag' to update after partially playing a movie for example..

It may be better to test the skin on Development Builds Kodi v21 Nightly Development Builds.

Regards

(2024-02-01, 16:46)Arkady1964 Wrote: You need to download all the required dependencies from the Internet by specifying the name of the required dependency, then install it from the zip file on Kodi.

Thanks Arklady, I just wasn't sure what ones I would need. So for now, on my testing setup I installed binge first, then Titan MOD from davorf's last link

(2024-02-01, 18:58)Arkady1964 Wrote: It may be better to test the skin on Development Builds Kodi v21 Nightly Development Builds.

For sure, but right now I need to test off of a fork, I am going to look later today to see if I have an older andoid tv box I can use.. I think I still have the zidoo Z10 pro somewhere around here..

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-01

(2024-02-01, 02:01)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-01-31, 18:35)davorf Wrote: This way I get something similar to HBO Max/Plex interface, which shows unified Continue watching "widget". If anybody needs it, I can share parts of code I've added to skin.helper.widgets package. 

Yes, I'm interested, unfortunately I'm not familiar with the "HBO Max/Plex interface", maybe it's an enrichment for the skin.
Hello!

I've also found a way to hide empty widgets (adapted parts of code from Embuary Matrix skin), but, since I'm total newbie when it comes to Kodi, I'm not sure if it will work for all the widgets - I've just changed parts that affected widgets I'm using. If you're going to include these changes, they would need a thorough testing and, probably, they would need to be applied to other widget types as well. 

* Changes are made only to Kodi\addons\skin.titan.mod\1080i\IncludesHomeWidgets.xml

On line 2135 I've added (widget_header_multi): 

Code:
<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Container($PARAM[widgetid]).NumItems,0) | Container($PARAM[widgetid]).IsUpdating</visible>

On line 2567 I've add (widget_base_normal)

Code:
<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Container($PARAM[widgetid]).NumItems,0) | Container($PARAM[widgetid]).IsUpdating</visible>

I see there are some other types of widgets (widget_base_normal_default, widget_base_enhanced, widget_base_win10), so, I guess, the same line should be added to these widgets as well. 

Best regards,
Davor

Hello!

@acevideo Better to test Omega ABI 5.17.0 test version, it is Titan MOD Omega (Titan MOD 20.1.26 edition) from last link @davorf on Nightlies Kodi v21.

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - csts - 2024-02-02

(2024-01-30, 06:30)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-01-29, 05:49)mitgarand Wrote: Installed Nexus 20.3, and now when I click on some things, I get this "Loading... Please wait" window that pops up in addition to the busy animation spinner. I don't see this on any other skin. The closest I came was clicking on something in Favorites on Aeon MQ 9 with a window that said "Buffering." I don't know if this is something triggered by the latest Nexus version or not, but I would like to go back to just having the busy animation spinner. Any ideas?
I thought it was a nice feature that actually just tells you that your addon takes a little longer to load.
Of course I could also install a switch for this function.
The update is great, please include a switch for that thing that scares pets on the next one.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - acevideo - 2024-02-02

Hi All,
Quick question, are all these Titan versions (binge/MOD/Vanilla) not compatible with Android 7?
I couldn't see the skin available for download in any of the repositories.
thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-02

(2024-02-02, 14:49)acevideo Wrote: Hi All,
Quick question, are all these Titan versions (binge/MOD/Vanilla) not compatible with Android 7?
I couldn't see the skin available for download in any of the repositories.
thanks
Hello!

What version of Kodi are you running on Android? If it's Omega Nightly, skins in the repositories aren't yet compatible with Omega (at least Titan M O D, don't know about Bingie or Vanilla). I'm pretty sure skin compatibility has nothing to do with Android version.  

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-02, 15:00)davorf Wrote: If it's Omega Nightly, skins in the repositories aren't yet compatible with Omega

Yes, it was the latest nightly build, I was able to install using the Beta 2 version (on an android 11 box)

(2024-02-02, 15:07)acevideo Wrote:
(2024-02-02, 15:00)davorf Wrote: If it's Omega Nightly, skins in the repositories aren't yet compatible with Omega

Yes, it was the latest nightly build, I was able to install using the Beta 2 version (on an android 11 box)
Hello!

If I understood correctly, Omega Beta 2 was still compatible with Nexus skins (XBMC GUI 5.15.0). Any version released after Beta 2 (so, every nightly after that) is not compatible with XMBC GUI 5.15.0, and requires XBMC GUI 5.17.0, so, probably, not compatible with skins in repositories, but only possible to install via .zip with changed XBMC GUI version. You can find it in this topic, few posts back.

Best regards,
Davor

Hello!

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong (I even completely reinstalled test Kodi from scratch), but I can't get Movie submenu Genres to function properly. I've tried different Icon sets from official Kodi repository, but when I go to submenu Genres, I get Adventure and Animation icons, and then all other genres are represented with Documentary icon (family, fantasy, mystery, thriller in my case). I can see proper genre is recognized, because it shows it in the details panel, but icons are wrong. I decompiled icons pack and there are icons for all the genres that I have, but it just shows them as Documentary. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Here's the screenshot where you can see proper genre displayed in the left panel (Family), while selected thumbnail show Documentary.

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-02, 15:12)davorf Wrote: but only possible to install via .zip with changed XBMC GUI version

Thats the one I tried but got a dependency error (I forget what it was now)
Anyway, The only way I could install was to put bingie on first. (then the zip version installed... on the beta2 version)
But this time (with the nightly builds) bingie also is not seen, so I cant install that first.
thanks

(2024-02-02, 15:37)acevideo Wrote:
(2024-02-02, 15:12)davorf Wrote: but only possible to install via .zip with changed XBMC GUI version

Thats the one I tried but got a dependency error (I forget what it was now)
Anyway, The only way I could install was to put bingie on first. (then the zip version installed... on the beta2 version)
But this time (with the nightly builds) bingie also is not seen, so I cant install that first.
thanks
Hello!

If you can install Titan M O D repository (from .zip or otherwise), you can go "Install from repository" and install dependencies from there. You don't even need Bingie for that. 

Best regards,
Davor