Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-02

Hi!

@acevideo You can use this method to install the dependencies required by the skin. All required dependencies that appear are missing should be checked (it is best to write down the name of the required dependency and its versions on a piece of paper). Then, specifying the name of the dependency, download it from the Internet. Then install from the zip file on Kodi.

We download the required dependency in the form of a zip file from Github or IWF1 (iwf1.com) or from another website where the required dependency is downloadable.

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2024-02-02

Hi @Fuchs2468
Found an error in View_509_PanelSquare.xml
Missing Border for focused square, if transparents tiles and show tag
Here is :
( search comment : mod JCR)
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<includes>

<include name="View_509_PanelSquare">
<control type="group">
<visible>Control.IsVisible(509)</visible>
<include>animation_view_change</include>
<control type="panel" id="509">
<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-40,0" time="150" condition="Control.HasFocus(60) | Control.HasFocus(6002)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="40,0" time="150" condition="Skin.HasSetting(View509_ShowTags)">Conditional</animation>

<viewtype label="31436">icons</viewtype>
<posx>40</posx>
<bottom>13%</bottom>
<width>1891</width>
<height>819</height>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<onleft>9000</onleft>
<onright condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableQuickJump)">6000</onright>
<onright condition="!Skin.HasSetting(EnableQuickJump)">60</onright>
<onup>509</onup>
<ondown>509</ondown>
<preloaditems>4</preloaditems>
<pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
<scrolltime tween="quadratic" easing="out">300</scrolltime>
<visible>String.IsEqual(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ForcedView),509) | String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ForcedView))</visible>
<itemlayout height="270" width="270" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(View509_ShowTags)">
<control type="group">
<width>255</width>
<height>255</height>
<include content="SquarePosterPanelLayout">
<param name="colordiffuse" value="$VAR[ViewDetailsPanelColor]" />
<param name="border" value="thumbsborder_unfocused" />
</include>
</control>
</itemlayout>
<focusedlayout height="270" width="270" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(View509_ShowTags)">
<include content="AutoTrailerButton">
<param name="id" value="509"/>
</include>
<control type="group">
<include>Focus_Zoom_Animation</include>
<width>255</width>
<height>255</height>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Home_TransParentTiles)">Home_BG_TransParentCover</include>
<param name="colordiffuse" value="$VAR[ViewDetailsBorderFocusColor]" />
<param name="border" value="thumbsborder_focused" />
</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(LibItems_FocusOverlay)">FocusOverlay</include>
</control>
</focusedlayout>
<itemlayout height="295" width="260" condition="Skin.HasSetting(View509_ShowTags)">
<control type="group">
<width>235</width>
<height>235</height>
</include>
<include content="Tag_NF">
<param name="tagwidth" value="235" />
<param name="tagtop" value="239" />
</include>
</control>
</itemlayout>
<focusedlayout height="295" width="260" condition="Skin.HasSetting(View509_ShowTags)">
<include content="AutoTrailerButton">
<param name="id" value="509"/>
</include>
<control type="group">
<include>Focus_Zoom_Animation</include>
<!--mod JCR -->
<width>245</width>
<height>245</height>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Home_TransParentTiles)">Home_BG_TransParentCover</include>
</include>
<include content="Tag_FO">
<param name="tagwidth" value="235" />
<param name="tagtop" value="240" />
</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(LibItems_FocusOverlay)">FocusOverlay</include>
</control>
</focusedlayout>
</control>

<!--vertical Scollbar-->
<control type="scrollbar" id="60">
<visible>Control.IsVisible(509) + Integer.IsGreater(Container.Numitems,0)</visible>
<right>15</right>
<bottom>13%</bottom>
<width>10</width>
<height>811</height>
<onup>60</onup>
<ondown>6000</ondown>
<onleft>509</onleft>
<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="400" condition="[Control.HasFocus(60) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableTouchSupport) | Container.Scrolling | Skin.HasSetting(alwaysShowScrollbars)] + !Control.IsVisible(6002)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="![Control.HasFocus(60) | Skin.HasSetting(EnableTouchSupport) | Container.Scrolling | Skin.HasSetting(alwaysShowScrollbars)] | Control.IsVisible(6002)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

</control>

</include>
</includes>

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Deam - 2024-02-02

(2023-09-06, 00:13)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2023-09-05, 23:48)Deam Wrote: Thanks for looking into it.
The reason I ask as well is because there is a second option that says place Clear logo in upper right of OSD if available, and that for me shows a separate, different logo on the right side.  That is why I was confused initially, but it seems that the left side clear logo is a separate entry.

And to be pedantic, the left side clear logo is centered assuming you have the show spinning discart enabled.  When you disable that the clearlogo is then off center a bit (it is half over the poster).

as info:
- on the left shows "[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]".
- on the right shows "[ListItem.Art(clearart)]".

Yes, the position could be optimized a bit.

Is there a way I could manually adjust the location of the clear logo? (Which xml file would this be in, if that is something you are able to shares.

Thanks

EDIT: I have also noted recently that in some instance subtitles are on despite being disabled. I'm not sure if this could be a skin issue - I haven't otherwise updated Kodi itself.
EDIT2: Disregard the subtitle issue as it happens in another skin as well, and only with certain files (though they don't have forced subs - odd).

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-02

Hi!

@Fuchs2468 and @davorf I have WBMC 20.3 Nexus installed on my Canal+ Android TV and the Titan MOD 20.1.26 (Nexus) skin and I mainly use it.

If something wasn't working on the test Kodi v21 I installed a long time ago, everything works on WBMC 20.3 Nexus and I was using this fork.

Today I decided to install the latest nightly version of Kodi v21. However, I cannot install any dependent add-ons for the Titan MOD Omega skin and it does not display what dependent add-ons are required. Please list the dependencies needed to install them.

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-02

(2024-02-02, 19:53)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Found an error in View_509_PanelSquare.xml
Missing Border for focused square, if transparents tiles and show tag

Thanks for the info, it will be fixed in the next update.
I once forgot "Home_BG_TransParentCover". Smile

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-02

(2024-02-01, 19:05)davorf Wrote: I've also found a way to hide empty widgets (adapted parts of code from Embuary Matrix skin), but, since I'm total newbie when it comes to Kodi, I'm not sure if it will work for all the widgets - I've just changed parts that affected widgets I'm using. If you're going to include these changes, they would need a thorough testing and, probably, they would need to be applied to other widget types as well. 
Code:
<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Container($PARAM[widgetid]).NumItems,0) | Container($PARAM[widgetid]).IsUpdating</visible>
Yes that is a good idea.
I had already thought about that, but it's all very time-consuming to test it in every possible skin view and widget setting.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - FlashOne - 2024-02-03

(2024-02-01, 02:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: It is also available in the default OSD.

Awkward, not on my setup, there's just an empty space...

Another strange behavior in my OSD settings: Default and Slim style OSD selectors move together. When on OFF Default style is enabled, where is Slim Style when both moved ON.
Is it just my problem on my end?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-03

(2024-02-02, 23:59)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-01, 19:05)davorf Wrote: I've also found a way to hide empty widgets (adapted parts of code from Embuary Matrix skin), but, since I'm total newbie when it comes to Kodi, I'm not sure if it will work for all the widgets - I've just changed parts that affected widgets I'm using. If you're going to include these changes, they would need a thorough testing and, probably, they would need to be applied to other widget types as well. 
Code:
<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Container($PARAM[widgetid]).NumItems,0) | Container($PARAM[widgetid]).IsUpdating</visible>
Yes that is a good idea.
I had already thought about that, but it's all very time-consuming to test it in every possible skin view and widget setting.
Hello!

As far as I could tell, there are only 4 types of widgets (widget_normal, widget_base_normal_default, widget_base_enhanced, widget_base_win10), plus widget header (widget_header_multi). Don't know if you've seen it, but I've also posted parts of code for Continue watching + Next episodes widgets some time earlier. I think that one should work OK, it's not very hard to test if it works (it worked for me).

Besides that, I was wondering if you could help me with my problem regarding Genres view? I'm using that view often, and it's kind of deal breaker when it displays documentary for everything but first 2 genres. I wrote about that in this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749&pid=3182490#pid3182490

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-03

(2024-02-02, 05:51)csts Wrote: The update is great, please include a switch for that thing that scares pets on the next one.

No problem. I do it. Smile

(2024-02-02, 20:28)Arkady1964 Wrote: Hi!

@Fuchs2468 and @davorf I have WBMC 20.3 Nexus installed on my Canal+ Android TV and the Titan MOD 20.1.26 (Nexus) skin and I mainly use it.

If something wasn't working on the test Kodi v21 I installed a long time ago, everything works on WBMC 20.3 Nexus and I was using this fork.

Today I decided to install the latest nightly version of Kodi v21. However, I cannot install any dependent add-ons for the Titan MOD Omega skin and it does not display what dependent add-ons are required. Please list the dependencies needed to install them.

Regards
Hello!

As I've already said earlier, you can install dependencies from Fuchs repository. Install Fuchs repository for Nexus (from .zip file or otherwise), and then: 

1. Install From Repository
2. Fuchs Repository
3. Context Menu -> Skin Helper Service
4. Program add-ons -> Skin Helper Service Skin Backup
5. Video add-ons -> Skin Helper Service Widgets

I think that's all the dependencies I've installed before installing adapted skin from the .zip file.

Edit: I forgot I've also installed this, from .zip in Fuchs repo: https://github.com/Fuchs246/repository.fuchs246/blob/main/nexus/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/script.skin.helper.backgrounds-1.0.37.zip

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-03, 00:21)davorf Wrote: Besides that, I was wondering if you could help me with my problem regarding Genres view? I'm using that view often, and it's kind of deal breaker when it displays documentary for everything but first 2 genres. I wrote about that in this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3182490

It should actually work. Maybe you changed something else. 
If you do a lot of testing with different settings, it is often an advantage to restart Kodi.

(2024-02-03, 00:34)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-03, 00:21)davorf Wrote: Besides that, I was wondering if you could help me with my problem regarding Genres view? I'm using that view often, and it's kind of deal breaker when it displays documentary for everything but first 2 genres. I wrote about that in this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3182490

It should actually work. Maybe you changed something else. 
If you do a lot of testing with different settings, it is often an advantage to restart Kodi.

Hello!

I haven't only restarted Kodi - I've wiped it all and reinstalled Kodi from scratch. It's a test Kodi with library containing only 2 movies and one TV show, so, it's not a problem to rescan it every time I need a clean install. Don't know what's wrong with my build. Do you use Windows or Android Kodi, and is it a nightly or stable/beta build? 

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-03, 00:41)davorf Wrote: Do you use Windows or Android Kodi, and is it a nightly or stable/beta build? 
I use Win10 and Kodi 20.3. stable.

(2024-02-03, 00:48)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-03, 00:41)davorf Wrote: Do you use Windows or Android Kodi, and is it a nightly or stable/beta build? 
I use Win10 and Kodi 20.3. stable.

Hello!

Well, maybe the problem is Omega nightly, and not the skin. I'll try it on nightly with some other skin and see if it works. Thank you.

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-02, 20:00)Deam Wrote: Is there a way I could manually adjust the location of the clear logo? (Which xml file would this be in, if that is something you are able to shares.

If you want to test it yourself.

- go to IncludesOSD.xml
- Line 121
change:
Code:
<posx>90</posx>
to:
Code:
<posx>0</posx>