Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-04

Hi!

@davorf Thank you for your help with the Titan MOD Omega skin on Kodi v21, I know it's a testing build. For me, Titan MOD Omega works great on test versions of Kodi 21.   Smile

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-07

Hello!

Since you're using Omega nightly and Titan Mod, can you please try installing some genre icon pack and see if it works for you when you open Movies -> Genres. I've tried both, Windows and Android Omega nightly, but I get icon for the first 2 genres, and then all others displayed as documentary. In Aeon Nox skin it works, and for Fuchs, it works on Titan MOD, but with Kodi Nexus.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-07

(2024-02-07, 01:17)davorf Wrote: Hello!

Since you're using Omega nightly and Titan Mod, can you please try installing some genre icon pack and see if it works for you when you open Movies -> Genres. I've tried both, Windows and Android Omega nightly, but I get icon for the first 2 genres, and then all others displayed as documentary. In Aeon Nox skin it works, and for Fuchs, it works on Titan MOD, but with Kodi Nexus.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Davor
I just tested the genre icons on Kodi Omega and everything works as it should.
Genre as a widget also works.

Hello!

Well, that's really strange, especially because I've tried both Windows and Android versions. And Windows was clean install. I'll try to wipe test Kodi clean again, and install just the skin and icons. Maybe HBO Max addon has to do something with it (it's the only addon on Windows installation, besides skin and icon pack).

Thank you again for testing it.

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-07, 02:46)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-07, 01:17)davorf Wrote: Hello!

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Davor
I just tested the genre icons on Kodi Omega and everything works as it should.
Genre as a widget also works.

Hello!

I've tried wiping Kodi clean again, and installing only Kodi Omega nightly, Skin and Icon pack - still the same. Then I wiped it again and installed Kodi Nexus 20.3, Skin and Icon pack - still the same. After that, I installed Bingie MOD, and icons work as they should. And just as I was about to give up, it dawned on me - I've noticed it earlier, but haven't connected it to Genre icons not working. You are using German, and I'm using English. When I switched Kodi language to German, icons showed up properly. After reverting back to English, it just shows Adventure, Animation and then repeats Documentary again. So, it has something to do with Kodi language. At least now I know where the problem lies.

Best regards,
Davor

Hello!

I've done a bit more testing with languages. Displaying genre icons works for German, French, Spanish. It doesn't work for English, English (Australia), English (New Zealand), English (US), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-08

(2024-02-07, 23:59)davorf Wrote: I've done a bit more testing with languages. Displaying genre icons works for German, French, Spanish. It doesn't work for English, English (Australia), English (New Zealand), English (US), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian.

Yes, now that you mention it, I remember that translations are still missing.
- resource.language.en_gb
- resource.language.es_es
- resource.language.de_de
- resource.language.fr_fr
These languages are currently supported by Genre.

But you could help me to revise the string.po file for your language.
Then it should also work in your chosen language.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-08

(2024-02-08, 00:42)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-07, 23:59)davorf Wrote: I've done a bit more testing with languages. Displaying genre icons works for German, French, Spanish. It doesn't work for English, English (Australia), English (New Zealand), English (US), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian.

Yes, now that you mention it, I remember that translations are still missing.
- resource.language.en_gb
- resource.language.es_es
- resource.language.de_de
- resource.language.fr_fr
These languages are currently supported by Genre.

But you could help me to revise the string.po file for your language.
Then it should also work in your chosen language.

Hello!

I'm using English, but none of the English I've tried as language works. I've tried English (without any additional info), English (US), English (Australia), English (New Zealand). There is no English (GB/UK) to choose in language settings.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-08

(2024-02-08, 00:48)davorf Wrote: I'm using English, but none of the English I've tried as language works. I've tried English (without any additional info), English (US), English (Australia), English (New Zealand). There is no English (GB/UK) to choose in language settings.

resource.language.en_gb (English) is the default language in Kodi and is always used if there is no translation available.

Look at the resource.language.en_gb/string.po (msgctxt "#31923" - msgctxt "#31947") at the end of the file.
The entries for English are available.
That's why it should work.
I'll test it again with English in the next few days.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Aphykit2006 - 2024-02-08

(2024-02-03, 23:45)Aphykit2006 Wrote:
(2024-02-02, 23:13)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-02, 19:53)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Found an error in View_509_PanelSquare.xml
Missing Border for focused square, if transparents tiles and show tag
Thanks for the info, it will be fixed in the next update.
I once forgot "Home_BG_TransParentCover". Smile
Hi.
Great , Thank you.

If i can, i'll take a look into View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml : A lot of borders are missings, may be is the same solution.
Not found yet for poster's panels (without transparent tile)
Regards
@Fuchs2468
Hi
If this can help
He is a link (mega) Mod Titan Nexus
Look at V26 folder
IncludesVariables.xml : For my [MovieGenreIconVarList] 3D.png
View_509_PanelSquare.xml : Fix for panel displays with squares   (you You already know)
and and the same for  View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml

Note : Color Theme Titan   (not perfect but as I'm the only one using them!)
Root link

Regards

(2024-02-08, 01:34)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-08, 00:48)davorf Wrote: I'm using English, but none of the English I've tried as language works. I've tried English (without any additional info), English (US), English (Australia), English (New Zealand). There is no English (GB/UK) to choose in language settings.

resource.language.en_gb (English) is the default language in Kodi and is always used if there is no translation available.

Look at the resource.language.en_gb/string.po (msgctxt "#31923" - msgctxt "#31947") at the end of the file.
The entries for English are available.
That's why it should work.
I'll test it again with English in the next few days.
Hello!

I've looked at the string.po you referred to, and those lines do exist. But it still doesn't work for (any) English. Then I copied these messages from German to English (US) and renamed German parts to English - and it started working. So, I compared those 2 files, and found the difference: 

In resource.language.en_gb: 

msgctxt "#19519"
msgid "Documentary"
msgstr ""

In resource.language.de_de: 

msgctxt "#31926"
msgid "Documentary"
msgstr "Dokumentarfilm"

When I edited string.po in en_gb, and replaced #19519 with #31926, it showed all genres correctly. So, it looks like it's wrong message ID in English language file for Documentary genre that made all the problems. 

Thank you for your assistance. 

Best regards,
Davor

@davorf
Hi
You can compare with my french ressource language.
It is in little mod (under)

(2024-02-08, 16:34)Aphykit2006 Wrote: @davorf
Hi
You can compare with my french ressource language.
It is in little mod (under)
Hello!

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly - do you mean to compare it with your file to find errors in English resource, or do you want me to compare to find error in your (French) resource. If it's the former, there was only one error in Documentary ID and after correcting that one, everything works as it should. 

Best regards,
Davor

Hello
No, just for you if you want to compare.
Mine work fine.
Best regards

(2024-02-08, 19:35)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Hello
No, just for you if you want to compare.
Mine work fine.
Best regards

Hello!

If that's the case, thank you. I've managed to solve it using German string.po file.

Best regards,
Davor