Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-14

(2024-02-14, 21:42)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-14, 14:15)davorf Wrote: I've just noticed that on this screenshot you've posted ending time is properly aligned. In my case, it isn't, but I thought that's just the way it is. Here's a picture of my OSD when video is paused (when playing it's aligned properly)

This seems to be a Kodi 21 problem. 
The function to align text to the right does not seem to work.

xml:
<align>right</align>
Hello!

Is duration aligned right too? Because it works for duration, just not for ending time. Also, it works on Omega for Windows, and not for Android. Maybe it's the resolution problem - on my PC it's 2k, and on the TV it's 4k. 

Anyway, I was wondering if you could tell me - and save me few hours of searching through XMLs - where is the location of pause sign (what file) that appears on the right side of OSD when video is paused. I would like to hide it, because I'm using Large playback and seek indicators (once that show in the middle of the screen when paused), and this is kind of redundant. If I would be able to hide it, it would also solve unaligned times - that poke my eyes hard Smile because there will be no reason to show times in 2 rows.  

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - acevideo - 2024-02-14

(2024-02-14, 21:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: You can use “OST Theme Options” if you have “script.tvmelodies” installed.
If you have an audio file called "theme" (theme.mp3,theme.flac...) in your Movie or TVshow folder, it will play when you scroll through the library.

Thanks for all the info

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-14

(2024-02-14, 23:16)davorf Wrote: Is duration aligned right too? Because it works for duration, just not for ending time. Also, it works on Omega for Windows, and not for Android. Maybe it's the resolution problem - on my PC it's 2k, and on the TV it's 4k. 

I've just been testing this problem on Omega for almost an hour and it's definitely a Kodi problem.

As soon as there is an (infolabel) or "$LOCALIZE" in a line break (CR), aligning the text to the right no longer works.

For duration it only looks like it works because I use "0h00min" which is almost the same length as the word duration.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-15

(2024-02-14, 23:16)davorf Wrote: because there will be no reason to show times in 2 rows.  

But there is, otherwise it would look like this, see screenshot.

But you also have to understand that unfortunately I can't fulfill every design request.
I always have to find a way to design that would suit all users.
It's just difficult to find a solution for all users.
First and foremost, of course, I have to like it too.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-15

(2024-02-15, 01:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-14, 23:16)davorf Wrote: because there will be no reason to show times in 2 rows.  

But you also have to understand that unfortunately I can't fulfill every design request.

Hello!

You probably misunderstood me. I wanted to remove the pause sign, so there will be enough space to show it in just 2 rows (like when video is playing). And I didn't mean that you should remove it - just to tell me where it is located, so I can do it on my installation (just for me) Smile

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-02-15

(2024-02-15, 01:47)davorf Wrote: so I can do it on my installation (just for me)

I'll tell you more tomorrow, I have to go to bed first.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - AchillesPunks - 2024-02-15

(2024-02-15, 01:47)davorf Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 01:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote:

Hello!

You probably misunderstood me. I wanted to remove the pause sign, so there will be enough space to show it in just 2 rows (like when video is playing). And I didn't mean that you should remove it - just to tell me where it is located, so I can do it on my installation (just for me) Smile

Best regards,
Davor
I haven't looked at the xml's but I'm sure it's in IncludesOSD or something like that... You will have to look for it

(2024-02-15, 02:19)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 01:47)davorf Wrote: so I can do it on my installation (just for me)

I'll tell you more tomorrow, I have to go to bed first.

Hello!

It's not really urgent, it's just a minor esthetic issue. I could probably find it myself, just thought it would be faster if you already know location of that part of the code.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Davor

(2024-02-15, 02:34)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 01:47)davorf Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 01:11)Fuchs2468 Wrote: But there is, otherwise it would look like this, see screenshot.

Hello!

Best regards,
Davor
I haven't looked at the xml's but I'm sure it's in IncludesOSD or something like that... You will have to look for it

Hello!

Thank you, I'll look for files named like that.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - AchillesPunks - 2024-02-15

(2024-02-15, 03:58)davorf Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 02:34)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 01:47)davorf Wrote: Hello!

Best regards,
Davor

Hello!

Best regards,
Davor
When you find the xml you can try searching for PAUSE or PAUSED and see if it's easier to find it like that or you will need to go through the xml.

Another thing is you should add a comment in the xml to make it easier to find next time.

I would add something like this above the button when you find it.
<!--PAUSE BUTTON SIZE-->

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-15

Hi!

I would like to express my gratitude to AchillesPunks, the author of the Titan BINGIE MOD skin, who is a great expert on Titan skins. He created the Titan BINGIE MOD skin and gives advice on other Titan related skins on the Kodi Forum. AchillesPunks has reactivated Titan Vanilla in Matrix+. Thanks to him and all the people who contributed to the further development of the Titan skin in the form of mods (Titan BINGIE MOD, Titan Vanilla Matrix+, Titan Vanilla (Nexus), Titan MOD), the Titan skin lives on...

My favorite skin has always been Titan. I am glad that this iconic skin has a continuation in the form of mods, i.e. Titan BINGIE MOD, Titan Vanilla Matrix+, Titan Vanilla (Nexus), Titan MOD. In the further development of all skins derived from Titan, AchillesPunks was and is a significant contributor.

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - davorf - 2024-02-16

(2024-02-15, 04:27)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 03:58)davorf Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 02:34)AchillesPunks Wrote: I haven't looked at the xml's but I'm sure it's in IncludesOSD or something like that... You will have to look for it

Hello!

Best regards,
Davor
When you find the xml you can try searching for PAUSE or PAUSED and see if it's easier to find it like that or you will need to go through the xml.

Another thing is you should add a comment in the xml to make it easier to find next time.

I would add something like this above the button when you find it.
<!--PAUSE BUTTON SIZE-->

Hello!

Thank you for the advices. I haven't had any free time to try it yet, but I hope I'll do it over the weekend.

Best regards,
Davor

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-16

Hello!

The pre-release version of Kodi Beta 3 has been made available because the Kodi Team believes it is ready for wider testing and use (Prerelease):  https://kodi.tv/download/android/

Kodi 21 Beta 3 pre-release, working well. Users on online forums report no major problems. What is important to many is Kodi 21's ability to support many of the latest video and audio systems, it works in Kodi Dolby Vision, mp4 and mkv player.

Titan MOD test skin for Kodi v21, in my opinion it works well:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/qomxti5h5c5q57z/skin.titan.mod-20.1.26.zip/file

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-16

Hello!

There may be problems with installing the Titan MOD Omega test skin for Kodi v21 in the Beta 3 version, but on this Forum on page 194 there are proven and effective methods to install the Titan MOD Omega skin on Kodi v21:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330749&page=194

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-02-17

Hello!

The new official version of Kodi 21 Omega Beta 3 is available in the link I provided. Downloadable for systems based on Android TV/Android, i.e. for ARM V7A formats used by most devices and ARM V8A for Shield TV.

Of course, Kodi 21 Omega Beta 3 is also available for other systems, including versions for Windows 32 and 64-bit.

I installed the Titan MOD test skin on Android TV, on Kodi 21 Omega Beta 3, in my opinion it works without any major problems.   Smile

Regards