Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-03-10

(2024-03-10, 10:26)aneurysm- Wrote: It doesn't show for TV shows here. Perfect for movies. But not for TV Shows. Very weird. Not the biggest issue ofc.

I looked at the matter again.
It appears that "TMDb TV Show Scraper" does not provide this information.
That's why nothing is displayed for you.
I will set up an extra online query for this, then the info for taglines (TV shows) should work for everyone.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2024-03-10

(2024-03-10, 12:47)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-03-10, 10:26)aneurysm- Wrote: It doesn't show for TV shows here. Perfect for movies. But not for TV Shows. Very weird. Not the biggest issue ofc.

I looked at the matter again.
It appears that "TMDb TV Show Scraper" does not provide this information.
That's why nothing is displayed for you.
I will set up an extra online query for this, then the info for taglines (TV shows) should work for everyone.
I don't that's it for me. you might remember I use nfo files. I've added <tagline> to the tvshow as with movies. So it's in there.

(2024-03-10, 13:03)aneurysm- Wrote: I don't that's it for me. you might remember I use nfo files. I've added <tagline> to the tvshow as with movies. So it's in there.

That's strange.
Have you ever looked at your MyVideos121.db?
If column C3 is empty, Kodi has no info for tagline.
Watch once for movies and once for TV shows.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - aneurysm- - 2024-03-10

(2024-03-10, 13:24)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-03-10, 13:03)aneurysm- Wrote: I don't that's it for me. you might remember I use nfo files. I've added <tagline> to the tvshow as with movies. So it's in there.

That's strange.
Have you ever looked at your MyVideos121.db?
If column C3 is empty, Kodi has no info for tagline.
Watch once for movies and once for TV shows.

interesting. For Movies it's all filled ..but empty in TV Shows. So begs the question why it doesn't read it for TV Shows. I looked at the kodi wiki .. it's the same name field as for movies (being <tagline>)

EDIT : manually put one in the DB and saved it, but doesn't show up afterwards when loading kodi. Does the DB need to be hard-reloaded or something ?
EDIT2: did a quick test and edited the plot of a TV show. That change I see immediately.
EDIT3 : Found out the "issue" .. Column C03 in the db file for TVSHows is not the tagline, https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/MyVideos#tvshowview ... shows you it's the votes. There is no database column for tagline for TVShows. So I kind of wonder how you got one with the pic you showed on the series ?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - acevideo - 2024-03-10

Does anyone know what the top memory hogs are (RAM usage), either within kodi itself or the Titan skin? 

I have my home screen widgets (mostly built from different playlists) down to what I like, but I am coming close to 20% free RAM usage mark. 
20% free, in my case anyway, seems to be the point at which kodi can start to crash because it dont have enough RAM. 

I have disabled all the skin views I dont use.
Disabled various addons 

Just curious if there are other things I can delete or disable to free up more RAM.

thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-03-10

Hello!

On my Android TV, I often use the tool built into the Phantom add-on, which allows me to remove unnecessary "junk", i.e. archive files left after installing/uninstalling skins and other add-ons in Kodi.

To use the tool, install repository.phantom-2022.05.02.zip, the repository can be downloaded from: http://phantom.kote.pl/

Once the repository is installed, it must be updated to the version dated August 11, 2023 or later.

Then we install the latest video plugin (phantom video plugin) from the repository. And we clean the archive of downloaded plugins:
Video > Video plug-ins > Phantom > Tools > Clear downloaded plug-in archive > Delete archive files > Yes > File deletion completed > OK

You do not need to register or log in to use the Phantom Add-on Tool. The tool works effectively by removing unnecessary archive files from the device's internal memory. For those interested, I recommend testing it.

Regards

(2024-03-10, 14:28)aneurysm- Wrote: EDIT3 : Found out the "issue" .. Column C03 in the db file for TVSHows is not the tagline, https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/MyVideos#tvshowview ... shows you it's the votes. There is no database column for tagline for TVShows. So I kind of wonder how you got one with the pic you showed on the series ?

I was on "TheMovieDb Helper" (Tvshows), that's why this info was displayed.

But don't worry, I solved the problem.
From the next update, this information will also be displayed for TV shows from your database.
But only if this information is available on TMDB in your language. Smile

(2024-03-10, 14:48)acevideo Wrote: Does anyone know what the top memory hogs are (RAM usage), either within kodi itself or the Titan skin? 

I have my home screen widgets (mostly built from different playlists) down to what I like, but I am coming close to 20% free RAM usage mark. 
20% free, in my case anyway, seems to be the point at which kodi can start to crash because it dont have enough RAM. 

Disabled various addons 

Just curious if there are other things I can delete or disable to free up more RAM.

thanks

You should check "userdata\Thumbnails\" more often. 
This folder can become very large over time, for me the current size of the folder is 5.46 GB.

(2024-03-10, 14:48)acevideo Wrote: Does anyone know what the top memory hogs are (RAM usage), either within kodi itself or the Titan skin? 

Disabled various addons 

thanks

You should check "userdata\Thumbnails\" more often. 
This folder can become very large over time, for me the current size of the folder is 5.46 GB.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-03-11

I have filed a bug report for Kodi 21.
See here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/24725

It has been edited but at the moment I can only recommend these test versions of Kodi 21 without this error.
See here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/24725#issuecomment-1976705681

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Arkady1964 - 2024-03-11

Hello!  @Fuchs2468

The same text error also occurs in the Kodi 21.0 Omega rc1 version (The Release Candidate 1 pre-release build).

This is not a bothersome problem for me. I think that when the rc2 version is released, this error will be fixed.

@Fuchs2468 dziękuję Tobie oraz @davorf za zwrócenie uwagi na ten problem w wersjach testowych Kodi 21.

Regards

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Colabacardi - 2024-03-12

Hi Fuchs,

Is it possible to keep the focus of the view in the middle of the list? (5 above and 5 below)
Now it moves to the bottom of the list and you can not see what’s next.
Its the same when you skip to , for example, the letter s, it’s starting at the bottom instead of the top. So I always overscroll the movie or serie I want.

Secondly , how can I see the status of the serie ? (Canceled, returning or ended)
Its gone under the serie information.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - acevideo - 2024-03-12

An update on how everything is running with Titan Mod and also Vanilla 
This is mostly for Vanilla, but I think some of it is related to Titan Mod as well, so I will post here as well... especially the RAM usage.

@malvinas2

I am using Android 11 on a zidoo Z20 box.

BTW, using a zipped version of Vanilla, I opened it up and changed the "xbmc.gui" version to 5.17.0 in the XML.
It started to install fine (as a zip) on Omega RC1 then I got a skin.shortcut error (I forget the exact wording).
I installed AchillesPunks Repo, opened the repo and a few updates happened, one of them was the skin.shortcut addon.
Now I have Vanilla vers 19 running on Omega RC1 plus the nightly kodi updates, and Titan Mod on the same system.
Binge is not installed, just the AchillesPunks Repo.
Using your latest Repo, I can not see the skin listed to update Vanilla from vers 19.

I have Vanilla vers 24 (I think it is, I can check if needed, but I think its the latest version) running on a Crew fork build of Omega.
That build I also installed Titan Bingie, I think it is the Titan Bingie installation that is allowing Vanilla's latest version to run rather than all the addons installed on the Crew build.
I installed Vanilla v19 here the same way via a zipped build, I forget the procedure exactly that I did, but on the Crew build and using your newest Repo, I can see Vanilla skin listed and can install/update it.
I then zipped the version 24 of Vanilla from the Crew fork and tried to install it on the kodi nightly build, but I am getting an 'unknown dependency' error.
I am pretty sure though that if I installed Bingie, then Vanilla zipped version would install like on the Crew fork

Everything seems to be working fine except 2 things..
1. The Favorites seems to get mixed up between Titan Mod and Vanilla. I need to look at it more, possibly turning off 'share menu with compatible skins' needs to be turned off in 'skin shortcuts' addon in settings.
2. I dont know how this happens, but I think it may be Vanilla or the combination of Vanilla and Titan Mod on the same system.
    None of the playlists I created get listed in the playlist folders when creating links/widgets on the homescreen.
    The playlists were listed correctly when I just had Titan Mod on the system, when I installed Vanilla, they disappeared.
    To find your playlists you need to go several steps into 'shin helper service widgets' > >  then eventually to "Recommended in Playlist"
    Each step takes about 5-10 seconds to load... Gets really annoying if you have many playlists to set up.

On a side note, but I think it is related..
On the Titan Mod thread I was asking about high RAM usage (not disk space).
Nothing I could do was lowering the RAM usage other than removing widgets on the homescreen.
After AchillesPunks Repo did its updating (3 or 4 files I think were updated), The RAM usage on my system went from 80% down to 50%.
A huge savings, I am not sure but maybe its possible one of the updates fixed a memory leak somewhere... my guess.

I'll post this same thing over on the Titan Mod thread as well, they seem to be all related.

Thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2024-03-13

(2024-03-12, 17:04)Colabacardi Wrote: Hi Fuchs,

Is it possible to keep the focus of the view in the middle of the list? (5 above and 5 below)
Now it moves to the bottom of the list and you can not see what’s next.
Its the same when you skip to , for example, the letter s, it’s starting at the bottom instead of the top. So I always overscroll the movie or serie I want.

Secondly , how can I see the status of the serie ? (Canceled, returning or ended)
Its gone under the serie information.

Thanks in advance.
Since the layer you are using is a "List Container", I cannot change this behavior.
This is standard Kodi behavior.

I could convert it into a "Fixed List Container" in a later update, then it would be possible for the focus to remain in the middle of the view.
Since I don't know whether there will be conflicts if a change is made, I can't promise you anything at the moment as to whether I will implement it.
And of course I still have to take into account the users who want to continue the current behavior.

Thanks for the info.
This is a mistake on my part.
It will show up again in the video info after my next update.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Colabacardi - 2024-03-13

Much appreciated.
If you want me to replace this “fixed list container” for testing , that would be great.
Thanks .