Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - E net - 2018-12-11

(2018-12-11, 11:13)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-10, 16:40)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-10, 15:54)mardukL Wrote: Yepp, i will see whats causing the lag, maybe its just server side issue on fanart.tv

And side note if it wasnt clear, the cache is used for certain things, not just one specific
(Info stuff for sets, movies,shows, omdb infos, special ratings,....)  
Yeah I understood the cache issue thanks. Does your skin have an issue Fanart.tv or is it a general Kodi issue with Fanart.tv?
*edit* ignore this I have found out now thanks 

Ok.
Maybe its worth a try, since that case of fanart / Poster naming for sets is new to me.
(Just worked with artwork beef for sets)

You can test with local artwork by follow the wiki
(https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#Movieset_Fanart 
Rotating fanart is working again since fanart.tv is back up. But I want to be able to use my local files and I think your link above could be very useful thanks Smile

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Teri - 2018-12-11

Hello sir and the whole Community.
Gongratulations for your skin. Its superb.
I have 2 issues though. I have kodi 17.6 with your Titan mod, bigie layout.
Firstly i would like you to tell me how to autoplay trailers in window Mode at movies info. I checked the autoplay trailer setting but it does it on full screen. I cant find the auto play window Mode at settingsin order to watch the trailer and watch info & ratings at the same time.
And the second issue is that almost every time i enter a movie info i get a message pop up like "skin helper service widget error". I go to settings i try to update the version but it has several options (martducks, kodi etc) i have selected everything to update but the errop pop continues to show. Its not a big deal but i would appreciate any help.
Cheers 😎

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-11

(2018-12-11, 18:25)Teri Wrote: Hello sir and the whole Community.
Firstly i would like you to tell me how to autoplay trailers in window Mode at movies info. I checked the autoplay trailer setting but it does it on full screen. I cant find the auto play window Mode at settingsin order to watch the trailer and watch info & ratings at the same time.
And the second issue is that almost every time i enter a movie info i get a message pop up like "skin helper service widget error". I go to settings i try to update the version but it has several options (martducks, kodi etc) i have selected everything to update but the errop pop continues to show. Its not a big deal but i would appreciate any help.
Cheers 😎

Fist thanks.

- Offtopic : autoplay actualy not working on widgets in bingie home, just spotlight is working

Now to the issues.
1. Videoinfo (booth) and netflix views is set up to play ALWAYS in windowed mode if you click the trailer button .
BUT autoplay is not finished and not really supported yet.

2. The titan mod needs skinhelper , wich is included in my repo, cause it has 2 new "funtions"

But if you havent already
- install marcelveldts beta repo (could be installed from my repo in kodi)
- after that update skinhelper from my repo, wich is version 1.1.25

Question and sugestion
Does the error message occur for Movies in your library or Videos from an Addon ?

Can you provide a full log pls.

(2018-12-11, 18:59)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-11, 18:25)Teri Wrote: Hello sir and the whole Community.
Cheers 😎

Fist thanks.

- Offtopic : autoplay actualy not working on widgets in bingie home, just spotlight is working

Now to the issues.
1. Videoinfo (booth) and netflix views is set up to play ALWAYS in windowed mode if you click the trailer button .
BUT autoplay is not finished and not really supported yet.

2. The titan mod needs skinhelper , wich is included in my repo, cause it has 2 new "funtions"

But if you havent already
- install marcelveldts beta repo (could be installed from my repo in kodi)
- after that update skinhelper from my repo, wich is version 1.1.25

Question and sugestion
Does the error message occur for Movies in your library or Videos from an Addon ?

Can you provide a full log pls.

I have installed your repo and the service widget. Im out this moment, will post a picture later with my issue.
Thanks mate!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Klojum - 2018-12-11

(2018-12-11, 19:11)Teri Wrote: I have installed your repo and the service widget. Im out this moment, will post a picture later with my issue.
Log files are a requirement here for proper support. 'Pictures' will not likely be sufficient.

Plus given the fact that you already had your 1st forum post sent to the garbage bin because of apparent banned add-ons on your Kodi setup, I suggest that you fully first clean-up your Kodi setup as per forum rules (wiki), as no support will given to you until that clean-up happens. I hope you understand Kodi's zero-tolerance stance on video piracy here, otherwise your stay at this forum will be a short one.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-11

(2018-12-08, 21:36)E net Wrote: 1. doesn't work. If you are in Netflix mode then click on the movie to get to the video information page. If you change the video information page to FanArt then you can't get to the options Slide menu by pressing down. Nothing happens.
2. I tried the custom path, it works but then the fan art on the Netflix page still doesn't change. It just chooses fanart1 then blinks as if it is trying to change the image.

Sorry Wink one more thing. When choosing posters etc in Artwork Beef why do they take so long to appear then they disappear? I am sitting here right now in front of the screen and the posters are not appearing even after waiting for more than 5 minutes. Eventually you may get the jigsaw and then after that you "may" get some pictures. But even if they do appear they disappear again afterwards.

Sorry again and thanks Smile 
Issue one , will be fixed (maybe january/february via updade)

If it feels like a long time, delete the lines shown below, and edit the follwoing lines (it's inside : \addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\1080i)

View_507_FanArt.xml (Line 153)
add
xml:

<ondown condition="!Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(EnableQuickJump)">9000</ondown>

Includes_Views.xml (Line 244)
delete
<onfocus>SetFocus(60)</onfocus>
add
xml:
<onfocus contition="!Control.IsVisible(507)">SetFocus(60)</onfocus>
<onfocus contition="Control.IsVisible(507)">SetFocus(9000)</onfocus>

for better overview:
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/commit/5ba27efc0600fbbe2c2dd59483ff8c20f2d94d32

Yes i totally understand. Im sorry for the first post and this was the reason i reposted it without the banned words.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - E net - 2018-12-12

(2018-12-11, 19:45)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 21:36)E net Wrote: 1. doesn't work. If you are in Netflix mode then click on the movie to get to the video information page. If you change the video information page to FanArt then you can't get to the options Slide menu by pressing down. Nothing happens.
2. I tried the custom path, it works but then the fan art on the Netflix page still doesn't change. It just chooses fanart1 then blinks as if it is trying to change the image.

Sorry Wink one more thing. When choosing posters etc in Artwork Beef why do they take so long to appear then they disappear? I am sitting here right now in front of the screen and the posters are not appearing even after waiting for more than 5 minutes. Eventually you may get the jigsaw and then after that you "may" get some pictures. But even if they do appear they disappear again afterwards.

If it feels like a long time, delete the lines shown below, and edit the follwoing lines (it's inside : \addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\1080i)

add
xml:

<ondown condition="!Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(EnableQuickJump)">9000</ondown>
delete
add
xml:

for better overview:
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan.mod.beta.leia/commit/5ba27efc0600fbbe2c2dd59483ff8c20f2d94d32

(2018-12-11, 19:45)mardukL Wrote:

add
xml:

delete
add
xml:

for better overview:
Excellent thanks. I will have a look at that. I have just been using Logo for now.
Anyway more good news. I finally understand how to use local files with extra fanart. So now I have rotating fanart even for movies not in collections using the old extrafanart folder. I've never done this before even though apparently this is the original way of doing it. Artwork Beef makes some things easier but it can also mess everything up when you start using Advanced settings which along with my lack of knowledge is also partly what happened.

Thanks for the pointers Smile

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - cscott1 - 2018-12-12

(2018-12-11, 22:04)Teri Wrote: Yes i totally understand. Im sorry for the first post and this was the reason i reposted it without the banned words.
You have to tread very lightly with questions regarding questionable addons in the forum. Lets assume you are using a supported addon lets say Netflix. Those pesky skin helper errors occur because the item you are trying to play are not in your library. A simple google search of addon library integration should turn up the results on how to add that content to your library.

The only solution I found when the skinhelper errors is to completely wipe Kodi then uninstall it. A bit extreme I know but once skinhelper stops working I couldn't get it to work again no matter what I tried including wiping Kodi without uninstalling it.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Rick32 - 2018-12-15

Can somebody tell me how i get the clearlogo’s on the tumbs like Netflix does? Now they are centered, often messing up the poster and in most cases poster already has a logo on it.

In bingie mod, logo’s are placed on the thumb according to whats the best position for it, just like Netflix does. How can i set this up?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-15

(2018-12-15, 02:32)Rick32 Wrote: Can somebody tell me how i get the clearlogo’s on the tumbs like Netflix does? Now they are centered, often messing up the poster and in most cases poster already has a logo on it.

In bingie mod, logo’s are placed on the thumb according to whats the best position for it, just like Netflix does. How can i set this up?

On wich thumb ? In wich case ?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Rick32 - 2018-12-15

Widget thumbs/tiles on homescreen.

Here is how i had it before...

This is how it is now

Im guessing they are just posters with logo in it and no clearart overlaying them? But how do i set this up?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-15

Looks not skin related.

The condition for the clear logo overlay loons fine
(Just showin if landscape image with logo in it) is missing)

So you need contact the author of the video addon you re using.