Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - cscott1 - 2018-12-20

(2018-12-20, 15:45)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-12-20, 11:22)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-20, 02:01)cscott1 Wrote: OK so I'm not sure if this is Going to help you but if you press the microphone button from within the skin it opens up Google assistant. I just figured out that when using the virtual keyboard if you long press enter on the words English QWERTY it brings up the old voice to text works great try it. 
 I have never used Google Assistant inside a skin, I always press the OK button when I'm actually on the virtual keyboard.. Is that the one you are talking about?

Yes from within the virtual keyboard navigate to the words English QWERTY and long press the OK button. That will bring up the Google Voice to text bar at the top of the screen. I tested this on Android TV both Android 6 and 8 works. I believe you have to be running Kodi 18 for voice to text to work though.

MardukL would it be possible to change the icon on the keyboard to a Microphone icon instead of the words English QWERTY in the Kodi 18 version? I only by accident discovered by long pushing it it would bring up the speech to text also instead of long pressing the icon it is more intuitive to just click on it.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - E net - 2018-12-20

(2018-12-20, 02:01)cscott1 Wrote: OK so I'm not sure if this is Going to help you but if you press the microphone button from within the skin it opens up Google assistant. I just figured out that when using the virtual keyboard if you long press enter on the words English QWERTY it brings up the old voice to text works great try it. 
 I have never used Google Assistant inside a skin, I always press the OK button when I'm actually on the virtual keyboard.. Is that the one you are talking about? 

Yes from within the virtual keyboard navigate to the words English QWERTY and long press the OK button. That will bring up the Google Voice to text bar at the top of the screen. I tested this on Android TV both Android 6 and 8 works. I believe you have to be running Kodi 18 for voice to text to work though. 
I'm using Kodi 18 with the virtual keyboard but inside the skin I hear the beep and then say something. I can see that it is receiving but nothing happens. But while typing this I have just a thought. I will try again today.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Schiffschaukel - 2018-12-20

Hi mardukL,

What exactly are your settings to show the german age certification (FSK) like I see in some of your screenshots? I only get to see eg. R or PG-13. I am populating my data via Ember Media Manager. In the created nfo file I have the field "<certification>Germany:12</certification>" which has no effect after all. Any help welcome Smile

Cheers, Schiffschaukel

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - E net - 2018-12-20

Doesn't work with VPN (obviously). Sorry @mardukL your skin is fine in this regard, my fault (again).

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-20

(2018-12-20, 19:10)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Hi mardukL,

What exactly are your settings to show the german age certification (FSK) like I see in some of your screenshots? I only get to see eg. R or PG-13. I am populating my data via Ember Media Manager. In the created nfo file I have the field "<certification>Germany:12</certification>" which has no effect after all. Any help welcome Smile

Cheers, Schiffschaukel

Did you set up the mpaa source in the scrapper which you use?
Theres is a variable which refer to that string.
I use mpaa from tmdb german in universal movie scrapper as example.
You can set a prefix for text mpaa there too.

Maybe change <certification>Germany:12</certification>" to

<mpaa>Germany:12</mpaa>"

That is an excerp what the variable look up and use the FSK16 flag.
If thats written, by scrapper or manually in nfo e.g. for "freigegeben ab 16" the flag should show up.
(| = or )
Germany:16 | ab 16 | 16 | FSK 16 | Rated 16

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-20

(2018-12-20, 21:06)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-20, 11:22)E net Wrote:  I have never used Google Assistant inside a skin, I always press the OK button when I'm actually on the virtual keyboard.. Is that the one you are talking about? 

Doesn't work with VPN (obviously). Sorry @mardukL your skin is fine in this regard, my fault (again).

Good. ;-) and thanks to @cscott1 to provide your infos.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Schiffschaukel - 2018-12-21

(2018-12-20, 23:48)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-20, 19:10)Schiffschaukel Wrote: Hi mardukL,

Cheers, Schiffschaukel

Did you set up the mpaa source in the scrapper which you use?
Theres is a variable which refer to that string.
I use mpaa from tmdb german in universal movie scrapper as example.
You can set a prefix for text mpaa there too. 
 Simple as that! Up and running!

Thanks, mate

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - is.manu - 2018-12-21

Hello and thanks !
i have replaced my olds "titan" broken, by this one and all is perfect ! thanks a lot !!

i have some request lol :
- on the movie view "list" : the rating is not visible !? how do for display it ?
i searched a setting but found nothing for display this "tag".

thanks again for all this job !

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - cookerrr - 2018-12-22

Since leia seems like its almost read for release, I started experimenting with this titan skin on it, just to get a feel for the changes.  I've always used and liked the vertical menu in titan, so I was essentially looking for more of the same.  Your work is fantastic, and everything seems to work great, however the one thing I don't like and would like to disable (and can't find a setting or a way to do it) is the way widgets slide to full screen.  I like to still be able to see the main menu when i right click over to a widget, and not have the screen slide over to the widget.  I also don't like how this works, because you can't see the whole widget while your still on a main menu item.  The left side of the widget gets cut off untill you arrow over to the wiget and it slides on screen.  Is there an option to change how this behaves that I'm missing?  Thanks!

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-22

(2018-12-22, 06:02)cookerrr Wrote: Since leia seems like its almost read for release, I started experimenting with this titan skin on it, just to get a feel for the changes.  I've always used and liked the vertical menu in titan, so I was essentially looking for more of the same.  Your work is fantastic, and everything seems to work great, however the one thing I don't like and would like to disable (and can't find a setting or a way to do it) is the way widgets slide to full screen.  I like to still be able to see the main menu when i right click over to a widget, and not have the screen slide over to the widget.  I also don't like how this works, because you can't see the whole widget while your still on a main menu item.  The left side of the widget gets cut off untill you arrow over to the wiget and it slides on screen.  Is there an option to change how this behaves that I'm missing?  Thanks!
Your're not the only suggest this.
it could be an option, but actual it isnt.

You should be fine by replace
IncludesHomeVertical.xml from the original Titan skin and put it in the mod skin directory.

i didnt have much time atm , but i will consider to make it optional sometime and add it on my to do.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-23

(2018-12-21, 22:32)is.manu Wrote: Hello and thanks !
i have replaced my olds "titan" broken, by this one and all is perfect ! thanks a lot !!

i have some request lol :
- on the movie view "list" : the rating is not visible !? how do for display it ?
i searched a setting but found nothing for display this "tag".

thanks again for all this job !
Thanks .

Terms rating.

i will add an section in the info group in the middle.
(between director, year, etc)

or are you refer to the Stars Rating in the footer, if so, you need to disable 
- all special ratings (tmdb/tvdb, rotten,meta,imdb
- disable  "show studio logo instead of stars rating"

in skin settings -> library settings

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - Rick32 - 2018-12-24

Any tips on OSD not working?
Buttons are all there, just cant get to them...

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-24

(2018-12-20, 16:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-12-20, 11:22)E net Wrote:  I have never used Google Assistant inside a skin, I always press the OK button when I'm actually on the virtual keyboard.. Is that the one you are talking about?

MardukL would it be possible to change the icon on the keyboard to a Microphone icon instead of the words English QWERTY in the Kodi 18 version? I only by accident discovered by long pushing it it would bring up the speech to text also instead of long pressing the icon it is more intuitive to just click on it. 
Need to take a look.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - mardukL - 2018-12-24

(2018-12-24, 12:08)Rick32 Wrote: Any tips on OSD not working?
Buttons are all there, just cant get to them...
wich kodi version?
wich osd layout are you using?
On which media doesnt they gain focus?
(music , video, pvr ?)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 22-10-2018) - E net - 2018-12-24

(2018-12-20, 16:16)cscott1 Wrote:

Funnily enough I also found out by accident on a previous skin.