Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - Shadowmage952 - 2019-01-29

(2019-01-29, 18:22)zeeya Wrote: Should I have to replace IncludesHomeVertical.xml from the original Titan skin and put it in the mod skin directory everytime I update your skin?
Is there any other option??
 I'm pretty sure this is the case as it currently works as any update will include a replacement for that.  I've been having to do the same thing each time it is updated.

MardukL, is there any chance you're thinking of including an option for the main menu slide in vertical to prevent this from being necessary?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - zeeya - 2019-01-30

Thanks for the response, but what happens with code inside IncludesHomeVertical.xml file which stays in older version. Does it really matter? Updated skin with old xml file?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - manny729 - 2019-01-30

Trailers crashing on Kodi 18 is there a fix this Im useding titán skin lea

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - riffy - 2019-01-30

(2019-01-30, 07:28)manny729 Wrote: Trailers crashing on Kodi 18 is there a fix this Im useding titán skin lea
 I reported that & while ago here with the default skin "Trailer" button, & here in the Estuary bug reports thread, also here in the YouTube Plug-in thread, & with the EmbyCon author on the Emby forums since I use that addon as my database. 

You're the first I've heard of to have the same issue. The only work around I've found is to use the extended info, & use it's trailers & youtube videos or the contextual menu.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - zeeya - 2019-01-31

Thanks for the great skin...
Kodi Leia 18 on Android 7.1.
In media library view, when I go to change view type say from posters to mini poster it hangs and freezes for ever. Only think I could do is reboot the the device.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - mardukL - 2019-01-31

(2019-01-31, 11:53)zeeya Wrote: Thanks for the great skin...
Kodi Leia 18 on Android 7.1.
In media library view, when I go to change view type say from posters to mini poster it hangs and freezes for ever. Only think I could do is reboot the the device.
No Problem,
- 1st: working on the skin MOD takes a me lot of time (contemplable / consider that i got family,fulltime job, hobbys) the requests and reported bugs are not forgotten, nor ignorred, some fixes/changes need more time than others, so i decide depending to my free time what i like to do and can do in the given time windows
( the def vertical home is till on "to do" )

- 2nd the "hanging" is actually caused by skin (JUST when using skin.helper.service above v1.1.25 within the mod) -> if you use v 1.1.25, you should be fine for now,
if you using 1.1.29 or 1.1.30 you will hang (but you can use git Hub version which has the fix for that, so you can use latest skinhelper, updated and provided from CartmanDos Repo and my Mod)

- 3rd: Mod and Kodi Leia is not at a final stage,even if public

Thanks mardukl for the time taken explain me.
I understand that it takes a lot of personal time to be a developer/modder. You have to balance with family, work and other things.
I really appreciate that you have brought a great skin alive on Kodi 18 leia.
I was just pointing out the bug not complaining.
One more thing Sideblade OPTIONS menu doesn't seem to pull out in Netflix Media library view, any immediate solution?
Thanks again for your patience and support.

(2019-01-31, 12:53)zeeya Wrote: Thanks mardukl for the time taken explain me.
I understand that it takes a lot of personal time to be a developer/modder. You have to balance with family, work and other things.
One more thing Sideblade OPTIONS menu doesn't seem to pull out in Netflix Media library view, any immediate solution?
Maybe i take it wrongly to personal, bit stresses today ;-)

SideBlade Menu, should pop out trough on down (if more items than visible you'll focus scrollbar/s, press down again will open the menu )

Click Up - force trailer playback, if it is not playing already
Click Up - If there is a currently Playing Video will switch to play Media in Fullscreen
Click Down - Stop every Video
Click Down => focus Scrollbar (-> Click Down => Alphabet Scrollbar ; if enabled) -> Click Down => focus Slide Menu

I made it this way, because
- i like to force trailerplayback/fullscreen/stop with remote "simply" as possible
- i dislike the autoplay and like to choose when i want to make a trailer look up

(2019-01-31, 14:04)mardukL Wrote:

SideBlade Menu, should pop out trough on down (if more items than visible you'll focus scrollbar/s, press down again will open the menu )

Click Up - If there is a currently Playing Video will switch to play Media in Fullscreen
Click Down => focus Scrollbar (-> Click Down => Alphabet Scrollbar ; if enabled) -> Click Down => focus Slide Menu

- i like to force trailerplayback/fullscreen/stop with remote "simply" as possible
- i dislike the autoplay and like to choose when i want to make a trailer look up 
That's ok,
I use bluetooth mouse for navigation. how to bring it using mouse?

(2019-01-31, 14:54)zeeya Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 14:04)mardukL Wrote:

That's ok,
 Should be the same ways as before, there's a SideBlade.
But also noticed it's not always showing up,also on default Titan.
SideBlade Button in Netlfix Views / Horizontal Views ,are on top , if i remember right.

(2019-01-31, 15:54)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 14:54)zeeya Wrote:
(2019-01-31, 14:04)mardukL Wrote: Maybe i take it wrongly to personal, bit stresses today ;-)

That's ok,
 Should be the same ways as before, there's a SideBlade.
But also noticed it's not always showing up,also on default Titan.
SideBlade Button in Netlfix Views / Horizontal Views ,are on top , if i remember right.

Thanks, I will check that

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - nabsltd - 2019-01-31

Long ago, I used Confluence Vertical as my skin, but that stopped being updated.  When I found Titan, and it had a very similar option for the main display, plus lots of extra features, it was perfect.  Then, it stopped being updated for Krypton (despite having some bugs), and any chance for Leia seemed remote.  So, this skin would be good enough for me if it just worked with Krypton and was being updated for Leia.

Instead, we get a bunch of great new features, better layout on many screens, bug fixes for long-standing Titan issues, and a reasonable commitment for updates.  "Thank you" really isn't enough to say.

Some specific things I really like:
  • Slide animation on the Simple Confluence Vertical view...this gives a lot more room for my widgets, but also gives me larger fonts on the menu items.
  • All the OSD/Info bars (regular, slim, and Netflix) are so much better than basic Titan that it took me about a half hour to decide which one to use.
  • Layout of the movie information screen is better, and the "Cast" only showed thumbnails about half the time with Titan.  Now it works all the time, but with the small cast on the main screen, it's not as important.

So, now here's the standard request for just a few more things:
  1. On the standard movie information screen (not the Extended Info), there is an icon for the TMDB before the IMDB icon and ratings, but the TMDB rating seems to be missing.
  2. Despite me noticing #1, I'd like an option to disable the display of all the ratings (the stars on the top of the poster, TMDB, IMDB, and IMDB top 100).  I really don't want to see any ratings.
  3. The OSD/info display options are now much more complete, and I can have nothing show up ever, or either the info bar or the small seek panel when I seek or pause.  What I'd really like, though, is either to separate the options for seek and pause (probably hard), or instead to allow the Info button (default "i" on the keyboard) to hide the info panel when paused.  This way, I could set the display to show when seeking only, or instead to hide the info panel when paused so I can see freeze-frame stuff (Simpson's chalkboard, etc.).
  4. There is an option to show clearart at top right if OSD is active.  When enabled, this worked with Titan, but doesn't seem to work with the mod right now.  I think it worked at some point before, but I can't be sure.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - MediaGuy - 2019-02-01

1. search for the green button "clone or download" click it -> download zip
2. In Kodi, go to Settings --> AddOns --> Install from zip -> choose the source where you saved the .zip
2. Select skin.titan.leiabeta.zip and hit install

I can't find the "Install from zip" option.

Skin: Estuary
Settings/System/Add-ons/Unknown sources = ON  (assuming it's relevant)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - zeeya - 2019-02-01

In Netflix Media view the rating flags are missing, only IMDB top 250 rating is shown. I have entered my omdb api key also. Do I have to rescrape all my content?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 23-01-2018) - XtreMaster - 2019-02-01

(2019-02-01, 17:35)zeeya Wrote: In Netflix Media view the rating flags are missing, only IMDB top 250 rating is shown. I have entered my omdb api key also. Do I have to rescrape all my content?
 +1