Kodi Community Forum
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019) (/showthread.php?tid=330749)

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - mardukL - 2019-08-25

(2019-08-25, 07:38)zeeya Wrote: I have observed one thing, in version 18.1.13 widget labels and spinning wheel while busy are not showing.

You need to set a color now for the widget header, NEW COLOR (custom colors - home section )

(It was needed when you like to use e.g. white bg in netflix home and also want use white as main header color in views)

But busy spinning wheel should work, which homelayout are you using ,where it is not show up?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - Abbaskip - 2019-08-27

On my main Netflix home, for Episode Widgets I'm seeing this:
Season 1 Episode 1: American Dad!: 1x1 Name of the Episode

I can see that if I change:
Code:
[CAPITALIZE]$INFO[ListItem.Season,$LOCALIZE[36904] ,]$INFO[ListItem.Episode, $LOCALIZE[36906] ,][/CAPITALIZE]$INFO[ListItem.Title, : ,]

To be:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Title]

It simplifies it to closer to what I want with just:
American Dad!: 1x1 Name of Episode

But I really want it to just show:
1x1 Name of Episode

The show has clear art above showing the name of the TV Show - so I really don't want that repeated (especially as then the full title doesn't fit - nor does it scroll). Is this a limitation due to the addon that it's being pulled from?
i.e. Is the addon that this pulls from pushing
as the title rather than
Name of Episode
?

EDIT: Just added a shortcut to a local playlist, instead of one from an Addon - and can see it's definitely being pushed from the addon. Hmmm.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - mardukL - 2019-08-27

(2019-08-27, 09:22)Abbaskip Wrote: On my main Netflix home, for Episode Widgets I'm seeing this:

Code:
[CAPITALIZE]$INFO[ListItem.Season,$LOCALIZE[36904] ,]$INFO[ListItem.Episode, $LOCALIZE[36906] ,][/CAPITALIZE]$INFO[ListItem.Title, : ,]

To be:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Title]

1x1 Name of Episode

The show has clear art above showing the name of the TV Show - so I really don't want that repeated (especially as then the full title doesn't fit - nor does it scroll). Is this a limitation due to the addon that it's being pulled from?
as the title rather than
Name of Episode
?

EDIT: Just added a shortcut to a local playlist, instead of one from an Addon - and can see it's definitely being pushed from the addon. Hmmm.

Seems addon related.

listitem.title is used to return the item title , in that case the episode name.
so it seems addon pull wrong info.

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - Abbaskip - 2019-08-27

(2019-08-27, 11:45)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-27, 09:22)Abbaskip Wrote: On my main Netflix home, for Episode Widgets I'm seeing this:

Code:

To be:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Title]

1x1 Name of Episode

as the title rather than
Name of Episode
?

Seems addon related.

listitem.title is used to return the item title , in that case the episode name.
Yep, worked it out.

For lists of episodes from mixed TV Shows, the add-on automatically appends the TV Show title and Season/Episode numbers. It's a good idea for labels, and to give you an idea of what the episode is an episode of in these mixed lists - but in my eyes is something that should be handled at skin level, not add-on level...

Which brings me to - any chance it could be added to Titan Mod? Basically for a list of mixed episodes to display "TVShow: SxxExx Title" rather than just title in list views?

Otherwise imagine a playlist of multiple shows and not knowing which eps are from which?

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - mardukL - 2019-08-27

(2019-08-27, 16:57)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-08-27, 11:45)mardukL Wrote:

Code:

To be:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Title]

1x1 Name of Episode

as the title rather than
Name of Episode
?

Seems addon related.

Yep, worked it out.

For lists of episodes from mixed TV Shows, the add-on automatically appends the TV Show title and Season/Episode numbers. It's a good idea for labels, and to give you an idea of what the episode is an episode of in these mixed lists - but in my eyes is something that should be handled at skin level, not add-on level...

Which brings me to - any chance it could be added to Titan Mod? Basically for a list of mixed episodes to display "TVShow: SxxExx Title" rather than just title in list views?

Otherwise imagine a playlist of multiple shows and not knowing which eps are from which?

Im unsure if i can add the split.string function there.

But even if its a list of multiple episode.
the addon itself could provide the info.

if a skin want to show the 'tv show title' on season or episode level/content it will use

listitem.tvshowtitle

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - t123thomas - 2019-08-28

@mardulk, Thanks for your continued support of this great skin. Recently, I noticed that when I tried to add short cut from for Kodi addon it does not seem to work from your fresh update, I had to use back of 2018 to reinstate several shots cut created at that the time of backup, another issue that I noticed is that several submenus for this individual short cuts (movies, kids, TV shows e) such new movies new tv shows, in progress, Unwatch, Genere, etc some of these submenus are gray out. Let me know the sort of info that you need to troubleshoot these issues.
Thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - mardukL - 2019-08-28

(2019-08-28, 00:28)t123thomas Wrote: @mardulk, Thanks for your continued support of this great skin. Recently, I noticed that when I tried to add short cut from for Kodi addon it does not seem to work from your fresh update, I had to use back of 2018 to reinstate several shots cut created at that the time of backup, another issue that I noticed is that several submenus for this individual short cuts (movies, kids, TV shows e) such new movies new tv shows, in progress, Unwatch, Genere, etc some of these submenus are gray out. Let me know the sort of info that you need to troubleshoot these issues.
Thanks

On my side it works, without issues.

e.g. Create Shortcut for Nertflix and YouTube Video Addon -> set submenu with some of the provided paths from the addon (e.g. my list, watch later)
All working as expected.

To the custom part, i assume you are using auto generated .xsp
- may that can help you, if not pls explain the steps again for what's not working

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - zeeya - 2019-08-28

(2019-08-25, 16:09)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 05:44)zeeya Wrote: Updated version number of Skin backup service please? I am currently using 1.0.22

if that version not solve the issue i got no idea.
i assume android doesnt have write permission.
can you post a log?

Yes you are correct @mardukL, when tried to create backup on my windows Kodi it is working fine. Only in Android it is not working. I will try to capture the log and post it.
Thanks for your support and response.

@mardukL Here is the logfile for Skin Backup service error.
https://paste.kodi.tv/kovitufaxo.kodi

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - mardukL - 2019-08-28

(2019-08-28, 10:00)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL Here is the logfile for Skin Backup service error.

Hi, by look at your log, i saw you're using Kodi Matrix, which is still in developement, and may break some scripts/addons as its supposed to be using python 3 only in future.
Still unsure about the state there, terms backwards comp in current state.
(actual script.skinhelper.backup doesnt have python3 compatiblity)

Can you report back how it'll work with Kodi Leia 18.1.3.

(2019-08-28, 10:12)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 10:00)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL Here is the logfile for Skin Backup service error.

Hi, by look at your log, i saw you're using Kodi Matrix, which is still in developement, and may break some scripts/addons as its supposed to be using python 3 only in future.
Still unsure about the state there, terms backwards comp in current state.
(actual script.skinhelper.backup doesnt have python3 compatiblity)

Can you report back how it'll work with Kodi Leia 18.1.3.

Thanks for your response...
Here is log file from my other system which is running Kodi leia 18.3 for your reference
https://paste.kodi.tv/mapawuvimi.kodi

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - t123thomas - 2019-08-29

(2019-08-28, 08:42)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 00:28)t123thomas Wrote: @mardulk, Thanks for your continued support of this great skin. Recently, I noticed that when I tried to add short cut from for Kodi addon it does not seem to work from your fresh update, I had to use back of 2018 to reinstate several shots cut created at that the time of backup, another issue that I noticed is that several submenus for this individual short cuts (movies, kids, TV shows e) such new movies new tv shows, in progress, Unwatch, Genere, etc some of these submenus are gray out. Let me know the sort of info that you need to troubleshoot these issues.
Thanks

e.g. Create Shortcut for Nertflix and YouTube Video Addon -> set submenu with some of the provided paths from the addon (e.g. my list, watch later)
All working as expected.

- may that can help you, if not pls explain the steps again for what's not working 
Thanks for your reply, I forget to mentionedthat the Kodi  addon in question is the Emby for Kodi, this is an addon that allow the syncronization of Emby Media Server with Kodi. This usually works in Titan Skin but recently it seems to have broken,
Emby4Kodi Link
https://emby.media/emby-for-kodi.html
Let knowhow generticSkin log for your reviw.

Thanks

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - t123thomas - 2019-08-29

(2019-08-29, 02:39)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 08:42)mardukL Wrote:
Thanks

All working as expected.

Thanks for your reply, I forget to mentionedthat the Kodi  addon in question is the Emby for Kodi, this is an addon that allow the syncronization of Emby Media Server with Kodi. This usually works in Titan Skin but recently it seems to have broken,
Emby4Kodi Link
https://emby.media/emby-for-kodi.html
Let knowhow generticSkin log for your reviw.

Thanks 

Hi, I generated this log report hope you find it helpful

http://paste.kodi.tv/ridipebuna

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - Fuchs2468 - 2019-08-30

Hello @mardukL, I once fixed a bug (Episodes) on "View_525_Netflix_Landscape" which happened during the update from 18.1.12 to 18.1.13,  you had probably overlooked this. You forgot "Title for Episodes". But now it works well again.

Here the file: 1080i_View_525_29_08_19.zip

RE: Titan M O D ( last Updated 24-04-2019) - Abbaskip - 2019-08-30

Massive feature request here they I don't THINK would be too much work...

The "lock view" functionality from Titan Bingie. It's the first "Skin Helper" skin I've seen get around the issue of flicking views in the library when widgets are loading.