Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-07

(2019-05-07, 01:01)havokvalor Wrote: Anyone know how many 30 video widgets a 4K firestick would be able to handle before crashing?
Not sure but a Xiaomi Mi Box which has 2 GB of Ram will handle 33 50+video widgets. A 4k firestick has 1.5 GB of Ram so may be limited to less I would just start adding and testing one by one and let us know your results.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-05-07

(2019-05-07, 12:34)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 01:01)havokvalor Wrote: Anyone know how many 30 video widgets a 4K firestick would be able to handle before crashing?
Not sure but a Xiaomi Mi Box which has 2 GB of Ram will handle 33 50+video widgets. A 4k firestick has 1.5 GB of Ram so may be limited to less I would just start adding and testing one by one and let us know your results.

Got to 28 widgets

(2019-05-07, 13:04)havokvalor Wrote:

Got to 28 widgets 
That's not bad really, most people don't use that many anyways. I'm guessing we are the exception. You can probably put together a pretty nice build with 25 or so widgets with no worries then.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Comma - 2019-05-07

When moving/browsing around with that many widgets doesen't the fanart stutter when the image change?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-05-07

Hi Cartman
it looks like the "Enable Automatic playback of the next file" option is acting a bit wired,
if I enable just "Episodes" i get the abillity to click on the next/previous playback buttons via the OSD(without enable it these buttons don't do anything) ,
if I enable just "TVSHOWS" i get the countdown of 20sec at the end of the episode to skip to the next episiode which is great just like NETFLIX  but if I click on it to skip to next episode the countdown stays on the screen of the next epeisode and it stuck in a loop of 1 minutes till 0 then again from 1 Minute till zero and so on until i cancel this popup .

(2019-05-07, 16:32)Comma Wrote:

When moving/browsing around with that many widgets doesen't the fanart stutter when the image change?  
No not if using your widgets from your own library which I highly recommend. Not sure about widgets linked to addons I only have one, the artwork that is provided by addons is meh. You can however still use addons to pull your content/streams through Library integration that's what I do. All my artwork is cached so its lightning fast. Watch the video review I did on the first page of the thread you'll see what I mean Its on my Nvidia Shield but I have the exact same build running on my Xiaomi Mi box and it runs just as well....

(2019-05-07, 16:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 16:32)Comma Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 12:34)cscott1 Wrote: Not sure but a Xiaomi Mi Box which has 2 GB of Ram will handle 33 50+video widgets. A 4k firestick has 1.5 GB of Ram so may be limited to less I would just start adding and testing one by one and let us know your results.   

No not if using your widgets from your own library which I highly recommend. Not sure about widgets linked to addons I only have one, the artwork that is provided by addons is meh. You can however still use addons to pull your content/streams through Library integration that's what I do. All my artwork is cached so its lightning fast. Watch the video review I did on the first page of the thread you'll see what I mean Its on my Nvidia Shield but I have the exact same build running on my Xiaomi Mi box and it runs just as well.... 
Right now I run the default widgets Cartman chose and it's smooth as butter which I think is a must, I tried 30+ playlist widgets and it did stutter like crazy but it was also when the item pr. widget was at 250, I guess I will have to try again with 30 pr. widget.
I really hope Cartman will be moving towards a light skin that doesn't need a desktop PC to run smooth.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - insync44 - 2019-05-07

How do I get "Next Episodes" of "In Progress TV Shows". Currently I have my "In Progress...." as my 1st Widget. Can't seem to create a Playlist with "Next Episodes only.

Thanks

(2019-05-07, 17:24)Comma Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 16:49)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 16:32)Comma Wrote: When moving/browsing around with that many widgets doesen't the fanart stutter when the image change?   
Right now I run the default widgets Cartman chose and it's smooth as butter which I think is a must, I tried 30+ playlist widgets and it did stutter like crazy but it was also when the item pr. widget was at 250, I guess I will have to try again with 30 pr. widget.
I really hope Cartman will be moving towards a light skin that doesn't need a desktop PC to run smooth. 
Although the widgets Cartman has preinstalled on the skin are cool most of them can be recreated with your own smart playlists that does not route through skin helper, that's what really slows them down... I only use 2 of his preinstalled widgets, My list and Categories. I place them at the very end similarly placed as Netflix by the time I scroll down 30 plus widgets they are loaded. I highly recommend reading the good to know section on the first page of this thread if you haven't already you don't need a high end PC to have a fast setup I have it configured to load in only a couple seconds on a $40.00 Mi box.

It's not the loading time of the widgets that was the issue it is almost instantly when using playlist widgets, it is the transition when the fanart changes that has this stutter when adding to many widgets, I was just curious if you also is seeing this, I previous had a Shield which I experience the same stutter and now also Odroid N2, only desktop PC is completely smooth, that's why I hope Cartman will lighten the skin removing unnecessary code if it's going to help.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - GiiFT3Dx - 2019-05-07

I can not get this to work with the Trakt - Progress.(TV Shows)
Whenever i press the Episode in the homescreen it goes to the next screen, where you press the "Play Season X Episode X" it starts loading in the background and after a few Seconds it refreshes the widget.
When i go use the Watchlist it gives me a option for More Episodes, this does work.

I tried this on Windows and Android, using Multiple addons.
Both Fresh Builds.

(2019-05-07, 19:23)Comma Wrote: It's not the loading time of the widgets that was the issue it is almost instantly when using playlist widgets, it is the transition when the fanart changes that has this stutter when adding to many widgets, I was just curious if you also is seeing this, I previous had a Shield which I experience the same stutter and now also Odroid N2, only desktop PC is completely smooth, that's why I hope Cartman will lighten the skin removing unnecessary code if it's going to help.
I am experiencing no stutter are you using the fixed vertical focus? the animation creates a slide of the widgets instead of the focused item moving right then instantly moving back to the left not sure if this is the stutter you are referring to. Most of my widgets come from custom tag playlists out of my 33 widgets most are in the 50-100 item range a few may be as large as 150 items or so. Maybe try keeping your widgets smaller for example I have a science fiction movie section Horror etc. but I don't have a widget of my entire movie collection 900 plus movies in one widget might take a while but who the hell would want to scroll through that many movies anyway. Also your widgets all going through skin helper may effect overall performance I don't know maybe Cartman can ring in on that. You could try not using all the skin helper widgets and make your own see if you see a difference.

(2019-05-07, 20:29)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: I can not get this to work with the Trakt - Progress.(TV Shows)
Whenever i press the Episode in the homescreen it goes to the next screen, where you press the "Play Season X Episode X" it starts loading in the background and after a few Seconds it refreshes the widget.
When i go use the Watchlist it gives me a option for More Episodes, this does work.

Both Fresh Builds.
In progress is the progress of the shows in your Kodi Library not the progress of stuff in Addons... add those shows from said addons to your library using addon Library integration then it will work...

(2019-05-07, 20:37)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 20:29)GiiFT3Dx Wrote: I can not get this to work with the Trakt - Progress.(TV Shows)

Both Fresh Builds.
In progress is the progress of the shows in your Kodi Library not the progress of stuff in Addons... add those shows from said addons to your library using addon Library integration then it will work... 
I'm using the progress from trakt, not kodi itself.

Will try it in a sec, does this still use the streams of said addon?

(2019-05-07, 21:11)GiiFT3Dx Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 20:37)cscott1 Wrote:

Both Fresh Builds.
I'm using the progress from trakt, not kodi itself.

Will try it in a sec, does this still use the streams of said addon? 
Still same issue, 5sec of loading then refreshes widget.
I really like this skin but it is becoming unusable for me, as the Trakt Progress Widget is the one thing i use most.

"Whenever i press the Episode in the homescreen it goes to the next screen, where you press the "Play Season X Episode X" it starts loading in the background and after a few Seconds it refreshes the widget.
When i go use the Watchlist it gives me a option for More Episodes, this does work."