Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - ontap - 2018-11-21

leia 18-beta5 , tried 3 times to set up this skin , load it add all the repos and dependencies , as soon as  i close kodi and reboot I get the screen in the pic , cant get out of it , I have to force close externally , using iMac. Image

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - ontap - 2018-11-21

sorted , someone messaged me about pressing "M"  Blush

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - ryadre - 2018-11-24

Hi, I'm using the Netflix home layout, on the vertical home menu on the left is there any way I can replace the big red Bingie logo with a kodi icon? I found the icon in the android file manager for the skin and replaced it, but it hasn't changed so it must be somewhere else

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2018-11-25

(2018-11-24, 05:00)ryadre Wrote: Hi, I'm using the Netflix home layout, on the vertical home menu on the left is there any way I can replace the big red Bingie logo with a kodi icon? I found the icon in the android file manager for the skin and replaced it, but it hasn't changed so it must be somewhere else
 When you replaced it did you keep the file name exactly the same?

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - mardukL - 2018-11-25

(2018-11-24, 05:00)ryadre Wrote: Hi, I'm using the Netflix home layout, on the vertical home menu on the left is there any way I can replace the big red Bingie logo with a kodi icon? I found the icon in the android file manager for the skin and replaced it, but it hasn't changed so it must be somewhere else
Did you replace your pic here, with same name ?
skin.titan.bingie.mode/extras/media/bingie_logo.png

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - Hampone - 2018-11-26

New member here, first post.  This is just what I was looking for! After searching and trying to tweak the Titan/Netflix skin and meeting with frustration, I came across this Mod. I do have a few questions and my apologies if they have been asked before: How do I add specific files/folders to a category on the main menu? I have live action movies and want separate animation, documentaries, TV Shows, etc. I found out how to make the categories (make the source a favorite and rename it) but I have files on one hard drive (Animation, TV Shows and Documentaries in separate folders) and all my live action movies on a separate hard drive but each movie is in its own folder and ones that are part of a Collection are in those folders as well e.g. (Star Wars Collection, Terminator Collection, etc.) How do I get the info for animated movies? When trying to set the content for them, the only category is Movies but then they show up mixed in with my Live Action movies instead of being in the separate Animated menu. Please help, its driving me nuts!

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2018-11-26

(2018-11-26, 01:13)Hampone Wrote: New member here, first post.  This is just what I was looking for! After searching and trying to tweak the Titan/Netflix skin and meeting with frustration, I came across this Mod. I do have a few questions and my apologies if they have been asked before: How do I add specific files/folders to a category on the main menu? I have live action movies and want separate animation, documentaries, TV Shows, etc. I found out how to make the categories (make the source a favorite and rename it) but I have files on one hard drive (Animation, TV Shows and Documentaries in separate folders) and all my live action movies on a separate hard drive but each movie is in its own folder and ones that are part of a Collection are in those folders as well e.g. (Star Wars Collection, Terminator Collection, etc.) How do I get the info for animated movies? When trying to set the content for them, the only category is Movies but then they show up mixed in with my Live Action movies instead of being in the separate Animated menu. Please help, its driving me nuts!
Create your own custom tags. Then use those as your widgets that's exactly what I did. I created them in Estuary because I couldn't figure out how to do it in Titan but after you create them in Estuary they show up as an option in widget settings in Titan here is a link on how to do it the instructions are a lil dated and done on the Confluence skin but you should be able to figure it out.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags

As far as adding a context menu item you simply go in to settings/skin settings/edit menu shortcuts/Add and name it whatever you want go to change shortcut to point it to your media in your library.
*** Edit make sure you add all your media to your Kodi Library this skin Mod doesn't play nice with media not added to the library when you try to play anything from the info dialog screen not in your kodi library it causes skin helper errors and play failures.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - Karellen - 2018-11-26

Might be of some help also... Custom_home_items (wiki)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - Hampone - 2018-11-27

cscott1 and Karellen, thank you both for the quick responses and advice. First chance I get I will try your suggestions. I noticed that things have to be done in default skin first then switch over to Titan.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - ryadre - 2018-11-27

Thats done it thanks, managed to do it on my PC, will try it on my sheild when i am home. maybe a had a different image location? Pretty sure the one I found was called icon

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - Karellen - 2018-11-27

(2018-11-27, 02:43)Hampone Wrote: I noticed that things have to be done in default skin first then switch over to Titan
Not if you are following the Custom Home Item method. The steps to create the new main menu links cannot be done in the default skin Estuary.

The other steps of organising your movie files and creating playlists can be done in either Estuary or Titan (or whichever skin you are using)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2018-11-27

(2018-11-27, 04:55)ryadre Wrote: Thats done it thanks, managed to do it on my PC, will try it on my sheild when i am home. maybe a had a different image location? Pretty sure the one I found was called icon
yeah I bet you initially swapped out the icon that you see when you switch skins in settings looks exactly the same.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2018-11-27

(2018-11-27, 02:43)Hampone Wrote:  I noticed that things have to be done in default skin first then switch over to Titan.
 Yeah not everything, Titan actually has a lot of setting other skins don't have and it takes a lot of trial and error to figure them all out. It is much easier when trying to learn something new to follow guides in the wiki to use the default skin currently Estuary because they have step by step instructions with easy to follow pictures. Trying to learn something new in a different skin is a lil trickier because you have to find the same settings but they may be located in a different place in a different layout and you basically have an extra step in interpreting between the instructions and the skin you are using. I basically learn everything in the default skin first then experiment with Titan its easier for me that way. I swear some things I just cant find the settings for in Titan though like creating custom Library tags. Another setting I wanted that I couldn't find in Titan or Estuary was making an android App a favorite I had to switch over to Confluence to do it but once I did it transferred over to Titan as a favorite and I was able to make it a menu item in Titan. I imagine most Kodi settings transfer over between different skins but there may be some that don't.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - ryadre - 2018-11-27

(2018-11-27, 13:59)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-11-27, 04:55)ryadre Wrote: Thats done it thanks, managed to do it on my PC, will try it on my sheild when i am home. maybe a had a different image location? Pretty sure the one I found was called icon
yeah I bet you initially swapped out the icon that you see when you switch skins in settings looks exactly the same. 
Yea must have, will have to have a play around as when I switch the logo its hard to get it big enough and looking goog. Even if you make the size of the logo larger its never as big as the original bingie logo

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - Mr.Fred.Flanders - 2018-12-05

@ontap I'm trying to set up "Kodi Bingie Mode" and everytime I restart Kodi, my widgets dissappear! Did you figure out how to prevent that? It defeats the whole point if I have to re-add them. If you have any advice please let know