Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-05-27

(2019-05-27, 19:40)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 16:06)cartman.dos Wrote: in the works...
ImageImage

Will the wide Netflix widget work in the fixed vertical focus layout? Also auto trailer in the widget? 

So atm it will only work if I know in advance which widget position it is in (e.g the 4th widget).
I'm trying to figure out some hack of making it work in any case but my only ideas for that requires huge changes...
it actually does auto play trailer in the widget itself, which is cool. but due to kodi refresh onplay/stop it will not work as should, the content will change when video is starting....so unless a core change is done within kodi it won't be possible (it works just fine on my own kodi build with that refresh feature shut off).
On top of that i'm trying to make some core changes to the all way that fixed vertical is working and make the transition from one to another more netflix-y (with fade animations, etc...) but it's tricky af.

(2019-05-27, 19:48)ZachMurphy Wrote: @cartman.dos 

The spotlight widget on the home menu is broken. The text is cut off of the screen. How can I fix this. Here is a screenshot. As you can see from the picture below, the text is cut off at the top. How could I fix this.

can you test current dev version on my git (see signature) and see if it persists?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - User 436809 - 2019-05-27

(2019-05-27, 19:56)cartman.dos Wrote:

The spotlight widget on the home menu is broken. The text is cut off of the screen. How can I fix this. Here is a screenshot. As you can see from the picture below, the text is cut off at the top. How could I fix this.

can you test current dev version on my git (see signature) and see if it persists? 

Sure, i'll try it out.

The issue, is still occurring. Even in the current development version on your github.

(2019-05-27, 19:58)ZachMurphy Wrote:

The issue, is still occurring. Even in the current development version on your github. 

Do you the setting for disabling clearlogo ON by any chance?

@cartman.dos  

I just checked the settings, and see if it was a positioning error inside of the xml files but I don't see anything that is obvious about it.

Now, I am having this weird glitch. When I use Bingie on my Desktop Computer to setup an interface, the TV Show's directory on the computer loads up everything correctly and display's everything correctly. But then when I go to my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B which has a attached External Hard Drive with the same folders and everything sometimes it grabs the images but doesn't display information and other folders it display's the image and details and in a lot more of other folders it doesn't display a image nor details. I don't know what this is caused by, I even copied my Kodi folder from my Desktop and replaced my .kodi folder on my Pi with my Desktop's because, I know my Desktop's is working and is correct.

I'll check that.

@cartman.dos 

Turning off Disabling Clear Logo fixed that issue, but now I am getting this in another screen. The bottom text is off the specific spot where it is suppose to be.

@cartman.dos What do you think is causing that above now?

(2019-05-27, 21:02)ZachMurphy Wrote: @cartman.dos What do you think is causing that above now?

I think what causes the spam attack is not using the 'edit' button Big Grin

But srsly, looking at the code
1) I need to fix that the first issue won't happen when clearlogo is turned off
2) The text that is on the widgets is bug in v1.02 that is fixed if you're using github dev version, just hasn't pushed a new official update since
3) if you're referring to the grayed boxes instead of images on widgets this is caused due fail in texture loader, meaning it's a kodi issue not skin issue...
It sometimes happens on new install or after messing with thumbnails cache directory... once it finish re-caching everything it will go back to normal.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-27

(2019-05-27, 19:53)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 19:40)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 16:06)cartman.dos Wrote: in the works...
ImageImage

Will the wide Netflix widget work in the fixed vertical focus layout? Also auto trailer in the widget? 

So atm it will only work if I know in advance which widget position it is in (e.g the 4th widget).
I'm trying to figure out some hack of making it work in any case but my only ideas for that requires huge changes...
it actually does auto play trailer in the widget itself, which is cool. but due to kodi refresh onplay/stop it will not work as should, the content will change when video is starting....so unless a core change is done within kodi it won't be possible (it works just fine on my own kodi build with that refresh feature shut off).
On top of that i'm trying to make some core changes to the all way that fixed vertical is working and make the transition from one to another more netflix-y (with fade animations, etc...) but it's tricky af.
4th widget is fine that's exactly where the Netflix originals are at ATM in Netflix . Sure would be nice if you shared that Kodi fork build of yours with the refresh disabled in git or elsewhere until Kodi makes the core changes.

(2019-05-27, 21:41)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 19:53)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 19:40)cscott1 Wrote: Will the wide Netflix widget work in the fixed vertical focus layout? Also auto trailer in the widget? 

4th widget is fine that's exactly where the Netflix originals are at ATM in Netflix . Sure would be nice if you shared that Kodi fork build of yours with the refresh disabled in git or elsewhere until Kodi makes the core changes. 

I'm pretty sure I can't share my build because of copyrights, also i've only compiled for windows x64 and android aarch.
I just need the help of a kodi dev to make it work and help implementing...
I'm not sure that the widget would hold much value without it auto-playing like it should...

(2019-05-27, 21:25)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 21:02)ZachMurphy Wrote: @cartman.dos What do you think is causing that above now?

I think what causes the spam attack is not using the 'edit' button Big Grin

But srsly, looking at the code
1) I need to fix that the first issue won't happen when clear-logo is turned off
2) The text that is on the widgets is bug in v1.02 that is fixed if you're using GitHub dev version, just hasn't pushed a new official update since
3) if you're referring to the grayed boxes instead of images on widgets this is caused due fail in texture loader, meaning it's a kodi issue not skin issue...
It sometimes happens on new install or after messing with thumbnails cache directory... once it finish re-caching everything it will go back to normal.  

Okay, cool thank you. Maybe, you should push a new official update? If so, that would be awesome, if not that works too. How do, I make it re-cache everything? Or does it do that on it's own.
(2019-05-27, 08:53)louisefindlay23 Wrote: Strange, my one with heat sink strips is fine. If you're not concerned with the overheating, there is a command to make it disappear
@louisefindlay23 OR @cartman.dos
Could you please tell me how I can make the thermal image disappear?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-05-27

(2019-05-27, 21:55)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 21:41)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 19:53)cartman.dos Wrote: So atm it will only work if I know in advance which widget position it is in (e.g the 4th widget).

I'm pretty sure I can't share my build because of copyrights, also i've only compiled for windows x64 and android aarch.
I'm not sure that the widget would hold much value without it auto-playing like it should...

Kodi copyrights or Netflix? Kodi is open-source so as long as you re-brand it similar to other Kodi forks like SPMC or the like you will be fine there Netflix I don't know Im surprised the Netflix police aren't busting down your door for this skin lol just kidding sort of. Hey but if you can get the changes implemented to the official Kodi app that's all the better.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-05-28

(2019-05-27, 23:55)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 21:55)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-27, 21:41)cscott1 Wrote: 4th widget is fine that's exactly where the Netflix originals are at ATM in Netflix . Sure would be nice if you shared that Kodi fork build of yours with the refresh disabled in git or elsewhere until Kodi makes the core changes. 

Kodi copyrights or Netflix? Kodi is open-source so as long as you re-brand it similar to other Kodi forks like SPMC or the like you will be fine there Netflix I don't know Im surprised the Netflix police aren't busting down your door for this skin lol just kidding sort of. Hey but if you can get the changes implemented to the official Kodi app that's all the better.

Yeah I won't bother with rebranding and compiling and supporting kodi builds... That's too much.