Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Leo2807 - 2019-07-24

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Video Titles - 2019-07-24

To disable the left menu bar you need to go to settings > skin settings >homescreen layout > widgets > enable circular navigation

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Projectzero - 2019-07-24

(2019-07-23, 23:18)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 22:45)Projectzero Wrote: I'm looking at moving from the old/first version of Titan bingie MODE v0.3 to this version as it's being updated. The problem I'm running into is with the option "Auto-align widgets to the right". I want to use the option but the current Titan BINGIE changed how it works, making it kinda useless (IMHO). Is there an option I'm missing other than the "Auto-align widgets to the right" toggle?

Without "Auto-align widgets to the right" selected - Widget/posters start/grow from the left and display/wrap as you expect.

With "Auto-align widgets to the right" selected - pushes the widgets to the right and you can only see 1.3ish posters that wrap/scroll. It appears that the widgets/posters are still coming from the "left" but a large empty space was added between the sidebar and the beginning of the widgets to move them to the right.

How it behaved in Titan bingie MODE v0.3 - The widgets/posters now start/grow from the right hand side and display/scroll correctly.
I would recommend using the Bingie layout in skin settings. From what I understand, every layout other than 'Bingie' has been on the back burner 

If that's the case then I'll just stick with the old v0.3 and maybe check back on this version in 6 months or so. Thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-23, 15:58)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 12:37)laurens362 Wrote: Hi,

First of all great skin!! But i do got some questions atm..

1. can i adjust the subtitle size? Its really big and would like to tone it down a bit.
2. i am able to add live tv on it, but for some reason i cant get a widget on the left side like movies/search/series.
3. How can i add netflix also like a movies/search/series button?

Hope you could help me, thx in advance
regarding to #1, it is not skin related but you will find it at : settings -> Player Settings ->Languge -> under Subtitle you will find font size 

Hi,

I will try them out.. But theres nothing to adjust numbers like i saw in the plain kodi setup. But when im at home ill test it out, thx!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-23, 23:28)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

1. can i adjust the subtitle size? Its really big and would like to tone it down a bit.
2. i am able to add live tv on it, but for some reason i cant get a widget on the left side like movies/search/series.

To answer number 2: Go into skin settings> configure shortcuts. "Add" a shortcut. Navigate to common > live tv and press enter. This should by default already be done at least with the new "PVR Hub". Neither "Live TV" or "PVR Hub" will be available on the main menu, unless you have already installed a PVR addon and have entered your iptv source

To answer number 3: Install this addon https://github.com/CastagnaIT/repository.castagnait
Keep in mind that this addon only works with a valid netflix account and, for the most part, wont work properly on a device that netflix doesn't support. An easy way to test this is to see if the Netflix app is available on your devices' play store and if the Netflix app will allow you to play HD content. If the answer is no to either of those, you'll have issues 

Hi,

Thx, will test it out when im at home! Im using a nvidia shield so netflix should work id guessSmile will test it out today!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-07-25

Suggestion:

Can we get an option to assign an add-on to spotlight content?
So instead of "play" & "more info" it would say "run" & "add-on settings" so you could launch into the add-on.
I'm mainly thinking of pseudotv add-on as it recreates live TV using a nice epg with your library content. And would look a lot nicer in the spotlight position than using the widget rows. If that makes sense lol

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-25, 10:21)tantrum080 Wrote: Suggestion:

So instead of "play" & "more info" it would say "run" & "add-on settings" so you could launch into the add-on.
I'm mainly thinking of pseudotv add-on as it recreates live TV using a nice epg with your library content. And would look a lot nicer in the spotlight position than using the widget rows. If that makes sense lol

Set your first widget row to addon>video addons (theres 2 video addon options, make sure you use the one that isn't a folder) enable "Disable Spotlight Content (Spotlight will just show widget info)" and and it should work how you're expecting

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-20, 17:46)louisefindlay23 Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 17:51)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 16:59)louisefindlay23 Wrote: I'd be very grateful if there's any xml I can edit to get the episode plot on widgets from v1.02 to v1.03-RC2.  
basically remove this line:
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/v1.0.3-WIP/xml/IncludesHomeBingie.xml#L251

but you'll likely to have overlap issues of the plot going too far down.

removing this line will push details up:
https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie/blob/v1.0.3-WIP/xml/IncludesHomeBingie.xml#L163 
Thanks, a lot. It's looking great to me and thanks for sharing the code. Just a little thing to make it perfect, is there a way to make the Season / Episode Number line and Episode Name line bigger/bolder like in 1.02?

Any xml I should edit?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-25, 18:07)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

Set your first widget row to addon>video addons (theres 2 video addon options, make sure you use the one that isn't a folder) enable "Disable Spotlight Content (Spotlight will just show widget info)" and and it should work how you're expecting

I have tried to do this, I realise psuedotv is a program add-on, but it's not showing up in programs or video add-ons for some reason - only program add-on that shows up is super favourites.

I'm using this add-on here - https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.pseudotv

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-07-26

(2019-07-25, 22:27)tantrum080 Wrote:
(2019-07-25, 18:07)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

I have tried to do this, I realise psuedotv is a program add-on, but it's not showing up in programs or video add-ons for some reason - only program add-on that shows up is super favourites.

I'm using this add-on here - https://github.com/Steveb1968/script.pseudotv 

You could make a button on the main menu as a shortcut to that, I think. Unless its a PVR addon? Not sure, never used pseudotv

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-07-26

@cartman.dos
hey, I noticed while using liked trakt lists with a particular addon, that the lists only worked as widgets on the home hub but would not work on any of the other hubs.. are widgets handled differently somehow in the hubs/home?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-07-26

(2019-07-25, 09:00)laurens362 Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 23:28)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

To answer number 2: Go into skin settings> configure shortcuts. "Add" a shortcut. Navigate to common > live tv and press enter. This should by default already be done at least with the new "PVR Hub". Neither "Live TV" or "PVR Hub" will be available on the main menu, unless you have already installed a PVR addon and have entered your iptv source

To answer number 3: Install this addon https://github.com/CastagnaIT/repository.castagnait
Keep in mind that this addon only works with a valid netflix account and, for the most part, wont work properly on a device that netflix doesn't support. An easy way to test this is to see if the Netflix app is available on your devices' play store and if the Netflix app will allow you to play HD content. If the answer is no to either of those, you'll have issues  

Hi,

Thx, will test it out when im at home! Im using a nvidia shield so netflix should work id guessSmile will test it out today! 
I tested it and i was able to add a widget in the side bar, but what i want is a shortcut like search/movies/series which lead to the widgets on live tv. Might be doing something wrong i dno.. Confused

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-07-26

(2019-07-25, 08:59)laurens362 Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 15:58)scofield272 Wrote:

regarding to #1, it is not skin related but you will find it at : settings -> Player Settings ->Languge -> under Subtitle you will find font size  

Hi,

I will try them out.. But theres nothing to adjust numbers like i saw in the plain kodi setup. But when im at home ill test it out, thx! 
there are just 2 options which i can use ( .txt or something and some other one.. both subtitles are really huge with them :p )

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-07-26

Hi Cartman
I have a small but great issue to me (using 1.03 but this happend for me also in 1.02), from home bingie just before the movie starts, all the widgets are getting couple jumps, sometimes this jumping widgets happening after the refresh of the widgets, but almost allways before the movie starts...

here a short clip of the phenomenon  https://mab.to/CWfRD7mGs

did you see this before?

thanks.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Video Titles - 2019-07-26

(2019-07-26, 10:03)scofield272 Wrote: Hi Cartman
I have a small but great issue to me (using 1.03 but this happend for me also in 1.02), from home bingie just before the movie starts, all the widgets are getting couple jumps, sometimes this jumping widgets happening after the refresh of the widgets, but almost allways before the movie starts...

here a short clip of the phenomenon  https://mab.to/CWfRD7mGs

did you see this before?

thanks.
I just clicked on your link and it comes up with a pile of rubbish dodgy looking website. Upload to a youtube account if you have done a screen capture. Anyone else, please be warned that this link is rubbish and cannot be trusted.