Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Acratic - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-20, 17:50)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 10:10)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-09-19, 22:52)spinecho Wrote: Um...why do you not create the playlist on a compatible skin and then switch to Bingie?? [emoji56][emoji56]
Because that's long and dubious as well as annoying. Also, I'd expect Bingie to allow for something as important as playlist creation. Are you saying it doesn't? 

I don't understand your question very well, don't you know how to create playlists or don't know where the playlists are created? 

Well, I wanted to know where playlists are created but I wouldn't mind some useful info/tips about playlists alongside that. I hope you can help me!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - sanangel - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-20, 18:33)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 17:50)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 10:10)Acratic Wrote: Because that's long and dubious as well as annoying. Also, I'd expect Bingie to allow for something as important as playlist creation. Are you saying it doesn't? 

I don't understand your question very well, don't you know how to create playlists or don't know where the playlists are created?  

Well, I wanted to know where playlists are created but I wouldn't mind some useful info/tips about playlists alongside that. I hope you can help me! 

I have created a shortcut from the menu called "playlists". You can add it with the following action: ActivateWindow(Videos,special://videoplaylist/,return)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Acratic - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-20, 19:34)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 18:33)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 17:50)sanangel Wrote: I don't understand your question very well, don't you know how to create playlists or don't know where the playlists are created?  

I have created a shortcut from the menu called "playlists". You can add it with the following action: ActivateWindow(Videos,special://videoplaylist/,return) 

That works, thanks!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - nilobar - 2019-09-21

Many thanks for this great Skin!

How can I create a Widget from a specific genre tag? I would like to collect all my Documentary Movies/TV Shows (Genre tagged as Documentary) in one Widget.
I use plexkodiconnect.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - sanangel - 2019-09-22

In the circular navigation option, the passage between widgets causes them to jump. They disappear and appear again when moving from left to right in some rows of widgets (not in all, in others it is perfect). I have tried to modify / create other smart playlists and add them to the main screen and it still happens to me.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tinnyskillz - 2019-09-23

How do i make my home screen show the percentage watched, and red progress bar that`s under "pilot" in this picture. Mine just shows the plot.Image

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-09-23

(2019-09-23, 00:45)tinnyskillz Wrote: How do i make my home screen show the percentage watched, and red progress bar that`s under "pilot" in this picture. Mine just shows the plot.Image

it will be shown like that when you choose widget of "Continue watching" with episodes (doesn't work with movies)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - anbessaw7 - 2019-09-23

@cartman.dos Thanks for the great skin and appreciate all the support you provide. Have been using this skin for a while now and the layout and functionality is ideal for my purposes. I have no intention of switching to another skin, so I wanted to know if you will/have considered supporting the Advanced Emulator Launcher addon?

I have already added my games to Bingie and out of the box - artwork (fanart) works and metadata works partially for fields that are present in both add-ons (i.e Plot, Year, Rating) but if I could get the additional information screen and auto-trailers to work - my setup would be complete!

I know this is cannot be a priority for this project - so would the above be possible through simple modification of some settings and layouts in bingie? I am willing to give it a shot but have no idea how complex it might be

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-09-23

Hi Cartman

is it possible to implement in the Bingie Search the Movies/shows names on the upper right location ? it will be nice if the name of the content will be presented aswell, thanks : https://imgur.com/a/zqTcqzo

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Animizio - 2019-09-23

Hello, very nice skin Smile
How to add addons for the bingie search? I can't find any tutorial

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tvsht - 2019-09-25

Is there a way to autorotate spotlight widget? Like the rest of the widgets?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Acratic - 2019-09-25

(2019-09-25, 02:48)tvsht Wrote: Is there a way to autorotate spotlight widget? Like the rest of the widgets?

Yes, there is. Go to Settings/Skin settings/Homescreen layout and under "Spotlight", enable "Set Spotlight Content to Recommendations Based on Recently Watched".

That will do what you want it to, although I must warn you that it takes slightly longer to load. Maybe 10 seconds from boot? Also, it can, occasionally, cause Kodi to freeze up but a simple force close and restart of the app fixes that. I think it's worth it, just wanted to give you a heads up. Good luck!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tvsht - 2019-09-25

(2019-09-25, 10:29)Acratic Wrote:
(2019-09-25, 02:48)tvsht Wrote: Is there a way to autorotate spotlight widget? Like the rest of the widgets?

Yes, there is. Go to Settings/Skin settings/Homescreen layout and under "Spotlight", enable "Set Spotlight Content to Recommendations Based on Recently Watched".

That will do what you want it to, although I must warn you that it takes slightly longer to load. Maybe 10 seconds from boot? Also, it can, occasionally, cause Kodi to freeze up but a simple force close and restart of the app fixes that. I think it's worth it, just wanted to give you a heads up. Good luck! 
It's working but the timer seems to be excessively long, set to 5 minutes or so? Is there a way to shorten it?  [ I need it to be between 15-30 s ] I'm fine with editing code

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Acratic - 2019-09-26

(2019-09-25, 22:01)tvsht Wrote:
(2019-09-25, 10:29)Acratic Wrote:

It's working but the timer seems to be excessively long, set to 5 minutes or so? Is there a way to shorten it?  [ I need it to be between 15-30 s ] I'm fine with editing code 
No idea, but let me know if you figure it out.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Animizio - 2019-09-27

(2019-09-23, 23:43)Animizio Wrote: Hello, very nice skin Smile
How to add addons for the bingie search? I can't find any tutorial

Please don't ignore my question Smile

And also... how to change the trailer language to German? I get only English trailers..